most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2012, 02:59 PM         #1
10122 pageviews
150 comments

hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Audio: Charlamagne gives Frank Ocean Homophobes Donkey Of The Day

I have a major problem with this.You guys know where i stand on this.Dont have a problem with Frank coming out,but the question is did he let the females know while dating them that he was gay?Im not giving this n*gga no props because i think he didnt. You dont play with people like that and he couldve given them HIV/AIDS. These downlow n*ggaz need to stop poisoning the pu***y population and just be gay. Being a Bi- s3xual man is far more dangerous than being a Bi female. By the way there is no such thing as a Bi male,that n*gga is just gay.

2 chicks cant give each other HIV/AIDS. 2 Bi Males can easily give each other aids and pass it on to a female.So Frank needs to just be gay and leave women alone. At first i felt like if these artist are gay let them keep it to themselves,but then i got to thinking.It would be best if all of them just came out.That way we know and we dont have to worry about them infecting all the women.

[video - click to view]

150 comments for "Audio: Charlamagne gives Frank Ocean Homophobes Donkey Of The Day"

5 years ago '09        #2
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,210 | Props total: 7382 7382
 5 years ago '06        #3
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 4551 4551
If he had came out as openly gay it wouldn't be a problem..but like Pimp C said, these downlow f*ggots are out here pollutin the pus*y (especially black women) by playin both sides of the fence.
 5 years ago '07        #4
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 100 100
cant take this dudes music seriously anymore
 5 years ago '05        #5
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,843 | Props total: 9814 9814
i see what your saying OP but this double standard on gay sh*t need to stop gay is gay whether it be 2 men or 2 women

so many women these days are blantanly bis3xual or bicurious but front when someone calls em on it, but would say sh*t like

Oh i'd let a gay girl eat me

id fu*k with her

damn she mad s3xy i wanna 3 some

and OP girls can transmit aids just like men can, although its easier for it to be transfered by men

but in frank oceans case

eww that n*gga a phaggot, aids havin ol b00ty bandit

gay is gay to me, i've had bis3xual ex's, i never had a problem with them, u wanna eat pus*y eat pus*y just be real, mad girls i know act like they cant stand girls but then get drunk and be sittin on bi*ches faces

all im saying at the end of the day is that bis3xual is gay, male or female and even though its more accepted for females, the more we dont accept it for men the more we have these downlow n*ggas out here infecting everyone

everyone just bre real with yourself and with the people that you sleep with
 5 years ago '10        #6
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
 gametheory said:
op thinks every gay person has aids

fu*king idiot.

This fu*king tool doesn't even know how aids is transmitted.

You know what, straight up. Ban this ignorant son of a bi*ch.

I got friends with mph's that would slap the ever loving sh*t out of you if you said something ignorant like that.

I can't believe its 2012 and dues failed fu*king s3x-ed.

Education is key you bastard.

Op, fu*k off. Straight up.

This retarded homophobia has got to stop.

bahahahhahaha
 5 years ago '05        #7
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25172 25172
...So Being Real Is Coming Out The Closet? Thats "G", Now? For Real Charlamagne?

This n*gga Salutes Frank Ocean For Being Gay But Clowned On Mister Cee Gay a.ss? It Is What It Is...Gotta Keep Them Label Checks Flowing In.
 5 years ago '10        #8
DRockBSP 
space
space
$3,919 | Props total: 2700 2700
agree with Charlamagne.
 5 years ago '04        #9
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
lol y'all know straight dudes can get and give aids right...........
 5 years ago '06        #10
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25868 25868
 J Rob said:
So, we gonna act like gay s3x automatically gives you HIV?

I don't condone the sh*t, but let's not be ignorant
This lol
 07-05-2012, 03:51 PM         #11
J-R  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...So Being Real Is Coming Out The Closet? Thats "G", Now? For Real Charlamagne?

This n*gga Salutes Frank Ocean For Being Gay But Clowned On Mister Cee Gay a.ss? It Is What It Is...Gotta Keep Them Label Checks Flowing In.
cee never came out he was fu*king with tranies on the DL would have never told anybody he was taking d!ck in the but...
 5 years ago '05        #12
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25172 25172
 J-R said:
cee never came out he was fu*king with tranies on the DL would have never told anybody he was taking d!ck in the but...
....Whats The Differences? They Both Gay But Charlamagne Salutes One But Clowns The Other?

Charlamagne Known For Clowning Gay Dudes But When Frank Ocean Comes Out, Its All G?
 5 years ago '09        #13
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 hollabizak said:
I have a major problem with this.You guys know where i stand on this.Dont have a problem with Frank coming out,but the question is did he let the females know while dating them that he was gay?Im not giving this n*gga no props because i think he didnt. You dont play with people like that and he couldve given them HIV/AIDS. These downlow n*ggaz need to stop poisoning the pu***y population and just be gay. Being a Bi- s3xual man is far more dangerous than being a Bi female. By the way there is no such thing as a Bi male,that n*gga is just gay.

2 chicks cant give each other HIV/AIDS. 2 Bi Males can easily give each other aids and pass it on to a female.So Frank needs to just be gay and leave women alone. At first i felt like if these artist are gay let them keep it to themselves,but then i got to thinking.It would be best if all of them just came out.That way we know and we dont have to worry about them infecting all the women.

Lesbians can contract HIV/AIDS...You need to go back to school.
 07-05-2012, 04:00 PM         #14
J-R  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ if you had 2 brothers 1 brother just came out and told you im bi-s3xual but you other brother fronted about it never said he was gay and then 1 day you catch him getting head from a transvestite...who would you respect more after its said and done...

the dude who hides his true self or dude who comes out and tells you
 5 years ago '12        #15
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,934 | Props total: 2689 2689
 blacdood said:
ya'll act like onl gay dudes get HIV. its both ways. i doubt Frank Ocean has had any intercourse with a man but he can still be gay and straight.
i doubt that!! he said he was in love, but then again i dont have a clue how the majority of Gay ppl get down.. for all we know this could be a huge publicity stunt to get a bigger following!! This guy has a Top hit with Jay n Kanye, once u reached tht status u can come out n day anything n still sell recs
 5 years ago '11        #16
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,983 | Props total: 9993 9993
I doubt Frank ever had s3x with a man. He said he was once in love with a man, and the man didn't love him back and they didn't speak for 3 years after that. Since then he's been fu*king bi*ches. You know my n*gga Frank gets mad bi*ches :ojismile:
 5 years ago '08        #17
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Charlamagne was just clowing Omarion last week about that gayness smh,,
 07-05-2012, 04:33 PM         #18
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they really tryna sell us these lies straight out of hell....
 07-05-2012, 04:38 PM         #19
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zen Guitar said:
Lesbians can contract HIV/AIDS...You need to go back to school.
3% chance,you need to go to school. I STAND STRONGLY BEHIND WHAT I SAID AND CANT NO fu*kING F@G TELL ME DIFFERENTLY YOU SICK DOWNLOW fu*kS SPREAD AIDS.ITS THE TRUTH. I KNOW STRAIGHT FOLKS GET THE DISEASE,BUT IT COMES FROM GAYS. ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT.

IT HAS EVEN BEEN SAID BY SCIENTIST THAT A MAN CAN F**K A WOMAN WITH AIDS AND NOT CATCH IT. MALE TO MALE s3x IS HIGH RISK, SO bi*chES GO DO YOUR F***KN RESEARCH. THAT GAY sh*t AINT RIGHT AND AIDS IS SPREADED AROUND BECAUSE OF DL MEN. NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE F@GS ON HERE DEFEND IT AND I KNOW THERES F@GS ON THESE FORUMS.
 07-05-2012, 04:45 PM         #20
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny how all of this blasphemy/abomination is taking place in 2012....get yourself ready we in the last days..

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy