Jul 5 - Zimmerman free on $1million bond!

most viewed right now
 51
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
100 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,346 | Props total: 3430 3430
 April Moon said:
No he didn't...

You can't know any fu*king thing until it is proven in one way or another and at that point, there was no proof of his lies. There's a reason there was such a backlash against Toure's comments.

When I brought Toure up, it was to point out how he had already made up his mind about the case despite knowing nothing. You couldn't dispute that so you conveniently changed it to, 'well he said Zimmerman was a liar etc'. How convenient. Even though there no was proof of Zimmerman's lies then so it still doesn't really help your case.

he knew he was a liar as soon as he claimed self defense...and guess what? george zimmerman is a liar..dispute that


also,I don't dispute facts...you're doing a fine job doing that all by yourself cuz i haven't changed anything I've said thus far..I'm just rolling along with your bologna..Toure called him a k!ller and a liar..now tell me which one of those doesn't describe george zimmerman right now...I'll wait


Last edited by GST; 07-06-2012 at 09:09 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #102
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,346 | Props total: 3430 3430
 April Moon said:
No he didn't...

You can't know any fu*king thing until it is proven in one way or another and at that point, there was no proof of his lies. There's a reason there was such a backlash against Toure's comments.

When I brought Toure up, it was to point out how he had already made up his mind about the case despite knowing nothing. You couldn't dispute that so you conveniently changed it to, 'well he said Zimmerman was a liar etc'. How convenient. Even though there no was proof of Zimmerman's lies then so it still doesn't really help your case.
experience taught him enough to know better than Piers and he was right..you can travel back in time as much as you want but the facts remain that toure was onto something


also,only white folks had an issue with Toure's comments.. go fukn figure...big backlash ? idk anybody that gave a fu*k about toure's comments


Last edited by GST; 07-06-2012 at 09:23 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #103
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,346 | Props total: 3430 3430
 April Moon said:
He didn't know. He guessed. Knowing would require some sort of proof. Proof that he didn't have. What he did is no different than what George Zimmerman's family did when trying to defend him. They were speaking out of their a.sses too. They weren't there and could not have known what transpired.

I can say liar describes him pretty well right now. You know why? Because I have good reason to now. We've caught him in multiple lies. Toure was a childish idiot babbling off about things he could not possibly have been certain of, hence the backlash. Nobody is going to go back and say, "Toure, we're sorry. You were right". Because he wasn't speaking from the position of someone who'd participated in viewing the evidence. You can't say he 'knew' anything. That's just factually incorrect. Its also incorrect to say that George Zimmerman's self-defense claim is a 'lie'. That isn't to say that its true, but that's for the jury to decide.

Is that too hard to understand? Need I dumb it down for you even more?

ok then

he made an educated guess

and the n*gga was right
 6 years ago '05        #104
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,346 | Props total: 3430 3430
 April Moon said:
He didn't know. He guessed. Knowing would require some sort of proof. Proof that he didn't have. What he did is no different than what George Zimmerman's family did when trying to defend him. They were speaking out of their a.sses too. They weren't there and could not have known what transpired.

I can say liar describes him pretty well right now. You know why? Because I have good reason to now. We've caught him in multiple lies. Toure was a childish idiot babbling off about things he could not possibly have been certain of, hence the backlash. Nobody is going to go back and say, "Toure, we're sorry. You were right". Because he wasn't speaking from the position of someone who'd participated in viewing the evidence. You can't say he 'knew' anything. That's just factually incorrect. Its also incorrect to say that George Zimmerman's self-defense claim is a 'lie'. That isn't to say that its true, but that's for the jury to decide.

Is that too hard to understand? Need I dumb it down for you even more?



Lol...

right, so from that observation of yours, would it be correct for me to say that you interviewed every single commentator from every single blog that talked about the Toure sh*t? Is that right? Well you must have if you know that every person who had a problem with Toure's comments is white. I'm not white. I'm black, but let me guess. I'm an uncle tom so I don't count? Right, okay.
you live on blogs apparently...I don't
 6 years ago '05        #105
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,346 | Props total: 3430 3430
 April Moon said:
[B]I wouldn't call it an educated guess either. .
 April Moon said:
He didn't know. He guessed.

Toure was right..get over it...you've trolled enough..I've shot down everything you've typed ....don't lie to yourself

edit : you're a cot damn troll


Last edited by GST; 07-06-2012 at 10:46 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #106
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,346 | Props total: 3430 3430
piers= guy with no clue so let's ask a million questions first

toure= guy that knew better
 6 years ago '06        #107
MyStYlEaRt 
space
avatar space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 1238 1238
I don't understand america some times. And how the fu*k does this guy afford $100,000??? I know he has donations but thats insane.
 6 years ago '05        #108
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,346 | Props total: 3430 3430
 MyStYlEaRt said:
I don't understand america some times. And how the fu*k does this guy afford $100,000??? I know he has donations but thats insane.

the klan is keeping him alive .. if anything was to happen to him,all hell would break loose



<--- troll k!ller


Last edited by GST; 07-06-2012 at 11:25 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy