Jul 5 - Zimmerman free on $1million bond!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2012, 11:14 AM         #81
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its kinda funny to me tho cause you know he was treated like a mexican his whole life, then he k!lls a black kid and hes a white guy and its like the white oj and sh*t lol.
 07-06-2012, 11:23 AM         #82
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Why do these racial discussions always bring out such ridiculousness? Seriously?

Some people clearly cannot even process simple English sentence fragments.... Let alone trying to hold and debate an intelligent viewpoint.

Jesus Christ.

Last edited by endless lies; 07-06-2012 at 11:26 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #83
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
 April Moon said:
Lol, please explain how I'm the one reacting with emotions?

Let's say everything that Toure said does end up being true. It doesn't change the fact that when he said them, he was talking out of his a.ss. He'd still be an idiot for saying what he said. His life experience doesn't mean he has expert knowledge of what occurred in this particular case. That's an extremely stupid view. In my mind, his view is no different than the racists who use their own life experiences to label Trayvon a thug and claim Zimmerman as guilty. Both are stupid as sh*t.

I'm not reacting with emotion and that's exactly why everybody seems to think I'm racist. I didn't emotionally hand down a verdict when this case was first reported. I did the exact opposite. I let the evidence speak and I adjusted my views as the facts came out.
Toure said Zimmerman was a very shady character and thas what he's proving himself to be with everything that is coming out..now go ahead and keep tryna dispute the truth
 5 years ago '05        #84
GST 
space
space
 endless lies said:

Why do these racial discussions always bring out such ridiculousness? Seriously?

Some people clearly cannot even process simple English sentence fragments.... Let alone trying to hold and debate an intelligent viewpoint.

Jesus Christ.

I saw what you typed first and then deleted..this is the thing with the internet..you type pf something and the other side deliberately reads way too far into it and takes it out of text.no one ever said that because Toure might have experienced these things himself that that makes him right...but guess what ? the muthaphukka was right wtf

Last edited by GST; 07-06-2012 at 11:40 AM..
 07-06-2012, 11:49 AM         #85
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
If Zimmerman is found guilty, how will that impact our community? If he's found not guilty, how will that impact our community?
If Zimmerman is found guilty it goes to show how Black life is worthless in this country, it shows contrasting issues of race, how Whites and treated and how Blacks are treated when it comes to the justice system and how it does not serve everyone in this country fairly.

GO away uncle tom, go suck up for your White daddy on stormfront.
 5 years ago '04        #86
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
Thread title is misleading
he is not free on bail yet.
 5 years ago '05        #87
GST 
space
space
 April Moon said:
Yes, Toure also said that he knew Zimmerman was guilty of murder before he had any way to prove it. And no, Toure still hasn't been proven 'right' on this which is what I was focusing on anyway.

Try an dispute that.
no matter how you wanna look at it,he murdered the kid..the courts will decide if it was self defense or not..so thas that

also,after all the inconsistent stories and lies,if you still think Zimmerman isn't the shady guy Toure knew he was to begin with then you really are a troll

so the only thing to dispute at this point is if you're being a troll or not
 5 years ago '05        #88
GST 
space
space
 April Moon said:

Look back just a few posts of mine. I already said that I believed Zimmerman's credibility is non-existent because of his lies. That however doesn't exactly make him guilty of murder, and furthermore, when I brought Toure up, it wasn't to show that he felt Zimmerman was inconsistent with his story. It was to point out how he stupidly came to a conclusion with no evidence, and that you cannot dispute.

so the only thing to dispute at this point is if you're being a troll or not

I'm not a troll. Happy?
but his conclusion isn't far off from what things appear to be..don't hate Toure cuz he knew better..even yourself says Zimmerman has no credibility at this point..so if you can't take a man at his word then wtf is there to dispute...foh son

also..he murdered Trayvon...wtf is your problem ? lol .. the only thing left is if he did it in self defense..and even if it was sef defense,he still murdered him,so that makes him guilty of murder..maybe not in the eyes of the court but someone died as a result of him shooting his
gun so that means he murdered him...unless there's another word for it
 5 years ago '08        #89
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,809 | Props total: 9127 9127
The grizzly talking BX n*ggas should roll up on Zimmerman. Post a vid too.
 5 years ago '11        #90
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
April Moon what are you? In one thread u say you black. Are you black, white, Asian?
 07-06-2012, 01:04 PM         #91
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Show up get paid leave lmao, this dude is winning. He's gonna be found innocent too, but will have to live far away for a while.
 07-06-2012, 01:21 PM         #92
TimeIsAVirus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:
He's gonna make ten times that money in donations alone. He's already lied about funds, that's why they set the bond that high.

THIS MAN IS GETTING RICH FOR k!llING A KID. I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK HE ACTED IN SELF DEFENSE OR NOT, THE POINT IS THAT PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO PLAY EXECUTIONER. TRAYVON MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN THE SAINT HE'S PORTRAYED AS IN THE MEDIA, BUT HIS LIFE WAS TAKEN FOR NOTHING.

/thread now man. This sh*t is ridiculous. Trayvon had NO WEAPON!! NO WEAPON!! Zimmerman shot a defenseless kid man. sh*t makes no sense. I'm not all about the race war sh*t, but I GUARANTEE if Zimmerman was black he would a been hanged already. Nobody would support that cause...
 5 years ago '11        #93
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12571 12571
IF ZIMMERMAN WAS BLACK AND TRAYVON WAS WHITE...HELL YES I REPEAT HELL YES HE WOULD HAVE GOT BAGGED,TAGGED,AND DRAGGED TO JAIL AND NOT GIVING NO BOND THE TRAIL WOULD HAVE BEING OVER ,FOUND GUILTY LIFE SENTENCE OR death PENALITY...SORRY WHITE FOLKS IT'S JUST IS WHAT IT IS.

THE THOUGHTS EXPRESS BY K TRICHES IS NOT THAT OF BOXDEN OR IT'S a.ssOCIATES
 07-06-2012, 02:38 PM         #94
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cowboys All Day said:
Show up get paid leave lmao, this dude is winning. He's gonna be found innocent too, but will have to live far away for a while.
Its clear who sent Zimmerman donations biggest piece of sh*t in this thread after april moon is Cowgirls All day, phaggot.
 5 years ago '10        #95
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Omg... Dis n*gga got cake coming out the a.ss, why do people support this man.
 07-06-2012, 02:57 PM         #96
VANS MASLOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
Why is my race important?

If I already said what my race is (according to you) then why are you asking me?
you are a lier I will expose you if you and any other white person if your white
 07-06-2012, 02:59 PM         #97
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StillScrappy said:
Omg... Dis n*gga got cake coming out the a.ss, why do people support this man.
Because most people believe that blacks are overly sensitive and this guy got a raw deal. Not to mention the fact that they believe the kid was not an angel and probably got too aggressive and had to be k!lled. So mix that fact with the fact that most people already think blacks are dangerous emotional people and Zimmerman being the unknowing victim who was in the wrong place at the wrong time as the guy who made Martin do what most blacks do....which is without thought or hesitation get violent.

Basically white people supporting someone they think has lost their voice in this unfair society where whites are treated so unfairly............

On another note.........The fact he k!lled a kid, has showed no remorse, had committed perjury (under the basis he does not "trust" the court system)...and even jokingly laughed about it over the phone should show any person with decent sense that this guy is really not an angel, knew what he was doing on that night and is in no way a victim.

I believe if his parents honestly did not have pull this rat fu*k would be under the jail...........
 5 years ago '05        #98
GST 
space
space
 April Moon said:
That's exactly how I'm trying to look at this. From a legal perspective. If he gets off on self-defense, then he isn't guilty of murder even if he did technically 'murder' him. It'd be in self-defense. You might as well call a woman who k!lls a man who's trying to r*pe her a murderer. I wouldn't. And if Zimmerman gets off on self-defense, I won't call him a murderer.

Why was the case almost thrown out? Because they had no way to prove anything. That's what counts here. Just look at how the Casey Anthony case turned out. She changed her story how many times? And what was the verdict? sh*tty credibility doesn't mean you're going to be found guilty and neither does it mean you are guilty.

Oh and... No, Toure didn't 'know better'. Toure was and still is an idiot for those comments.
he knew Zimmerman was a liar so again I ask you wtf are you talkin about ?
 5 years ago '05        #99
GST 
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Because most people believe that blacks are overly sensitive and this guy got a raw deal. Not to mention the fact that they believe the kid was not an angel and probably got too aggressive and had to be k!lled. So mix that fact with the fact that most people already think blacks are dangerous emotional people and Zimmerman being the unknowing victim who was in the wrong place at the wrong time as the guy who made Martin do what most blacks do....which is without thought or hesitation get violent.

Basically white people supporting someone they think has lost their voice in this unfair society where whites are treated so unfairly............

On another note.........The fact he k!lled a kid, has showed no remorse, had committed perjury (under the basis he does not "trust" the court system)...and even jokingly laughed about it over the phone should show any person with decent sense that this guy is really not an angel, knew what he was doing on that night and is in no way a victim.

I believe if his parents honestly did not have pull this rat fu*k would be under the jail...........

without a shadow of a doubt...I love how that it isn't even being considered a factor in all this bs...
 5 years ago '04        #100
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 Illuminati said:
The grizzly talking BX n*ggas should roll up on Zimmerman. Post a vid too.
Must wear a bx shirt with user name also.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy