Jul 5 - Zimmerman free on $1million bond!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
ONCE AGAIN, stupid n*ggaz gonna act all shocked when he gets found not guilty. was the k!lling senseless yes but did he break the law no. if anybody wants to be mad, it should be the idiots in FLA that passed the lax self defense law. know what the fu*k is going on in your community.
 07-06-2012, 12:01 AM         #62
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he won't be found not guilty.....
 5 years ago '04        #63
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 chi town hustla said:
the old whats going on in africa retort (im not in africa right now and neither are you miss this thread with that bullsh*t).

the next to come will be and article about some black on black violence

this sh*t gets rather predictable
Well when ppl say America is the only country in which stuff like this happens and it's not completely true why not correct it. Out of the countries I've been to Canada, Japan and The US are most def the Best.
 07-06-2012, 12:38 AM         #64
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Play4keepz32 said:
:How does everyone feel about the ethnic cleansing of blacks in cali that has been going on for years?
I live in California, So-Cal in fact, April Moon bi*ch a.ss knows where I stay and he too pus*y to debate face to face but I digress, Mexican targeting Blacks isn't has big as you are making it, it's usually over gang sh*t then race comes into the picture.
 5 years ago '04        #65
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 endless lies said:
Spanish hate blacks?

Wow. That's like saying Irish people hate whites.

You do know Spanish doesn't just come in brown, right?

Get your paper up and visit another country for once.
Where have you been living.. Personally growing up in the Chicago area Mexicans are hella racist toward blacks. I remember in elementary school walking home and Latin kings ( who think all black are GD) rolling up throwing down the forks... In high school there were heated race wars between blacks/mexicans. I dated a Mexican chick who would never let me meet her parents senior yr.

When I lived in San Diego it was even worst. southern cali period is bad. I just left LA a couple weeks ago on business and the hostess was acting like she didn't even want to sit us.

But there are hella cool Mexicans that I do have as friends so that's not to say all are racist.

Last edited by killadre; 07-06-2012 at 12:48 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #66
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,135 | Props total: 19825 19825
 lifeundthescope said:
I live in California, So-Cal in fact, April Moon bi*ch a.ss knows where I stay and he too pus*y to debate face to face but I digress, Mexican targeting Blacks isn't has big as you are making it, it's usually over gang sh*t then race comes into the picture.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #67
dj_60_2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$797 | Props total: 708 708
 killadre said:
You must haven't heard about what's going on in those countries in Africa.
I have million dollar trust fun. Butt eye kneed u are help. If you send me 100 dollars eye will split with u.
 5 years ago '05        #68
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,135 | Props total: 19825 19825
 dj_60_2000 said:
I have million dollar trust fun. Butt eye kneed u are help. If you send me 100 dollars eye will split with u.

[pic - click to view]

07-06-2012, 01:31 AM         #69
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
Want to see how a debate between you and I would turn out?

Watch this video -

You're Toure... the buffoon who made up his mind about a case for which there was hardly anything to go on.
you too pus*y to debate with me, meet me at the av mall at the food court by dilliards you punk bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #70
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 lifeundthescope said:
you too pus*y to debate with me, meet me at the av mall at the food court by dilliards you punk bi*ch.
 07-06-2012, 02:51 AM         #71
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killadre said:
Where have you been living.. Personally growing up in the Chicago area Mexicans are hella racist toward blacks. I remember in elementary school walking home and Latin kings ( who think all black are GD) rolling up throwing down the forks... In high school there were heated race wars between blacks/mexicans. I dated a Mexican chick who would never let me meet her parents senior yr.

When I lived in San Diego it was even worst. southern cali period is bad. I just left LA a couple weeks ago on business and the hostess was acting like she didn't even want to sit us.

But there are hella cool Mexicans that I do have as friends so that's not to say all are racist.
errybody hates blacks doe, they can't all be wrong
 5 years ago '06        #72
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
That's some bullsh*t. That tells u right there that our lives are worthless compared to white peoples.
 07-06-2012, 06:03 AM         #73
kidcurr50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
That's some bullsh*t. That tells u right there that our lives are worthless compared to white peoples.
Zimmerman is white?
 07-06-2012, 07:45 AM         #74
LebronOnYoBtch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fck zimmerman & april moon
 5 years ago '07        #75
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
we lost son
 5 years ago '05        #76
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
 April Moon said:
Want to see how a debate between you and I would turn out?

Watch this video -

You're Toure... the buffoon who made up his mind about a case for which there was hardly anything to go on.

thas where you're wrong

experience is everything

Toure most likely knows racial profiling when he sees it and thas what this case boils down to whether you want to admit it or not

you see..yall white folks have to read books and newspapers and watch tv and listen to rap songs just to even have any idea what it is we live daily...so while yall need a chef to break down what yall eatin,just show us the plate and we can tell you exactly what's in it
 5 years ago '07        #77
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #78
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 DurtySoufReppin said:
I wonder would this be possible if Zimmerman was black and Trayvon was white
No it wouldn't. I'm neither black or white and I am telling you that if Zimmerman was black he would be set without bond for atleast 15-20 years for murder. I promise this on everything. If you think race isn't a factor, I've seen with my own eyes cops abusing the sh*t out of me and friends because we are dark skin. Neighbors called the police on me cause I was "walking around the apartments". Been checked at my school for weapons for walking in and out the campus. Only white people will tell you yes. I promise this on everything.
 5 years ago '08        #79
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
 Akira Son Bio said:
how the hell they get a million dollars to bail this dude out (or the hundred grand). This is disgusting
people BEEN donating to this dude from the jump, that sh*t's proabably at 500k by now, im starting to think he gonna be the oj for white people, i have a real strong feeling he gets found not guilty and has a half milli or more to come home too
 5 years ago '05        #80
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
 April Moon said:
Toure's life experiences mean nothing to this case. He wasn't there. When he was presuming guilt, he didn't know the facts of the case. He was talking out of his a.ss, whether you want to admit it or not. That's a fact.

The most logical approach to this case was Piers'.
funny how his presumptions are coming to fruition

so whether you want to admit it or not,experience means everything,as we all can plainly see

don't hate cuz you have nothing to go off except your emotions in this field of discussion

pier's 'logical approach' are only for those,again,that lack experience and have to ask a million questions that we as blacks have already asked a thousand years ago

Last edited by GST; 07-06-2012 at 11:04 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now