America...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-05-2012, 09:38 PM         #61
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
^this

NY was trying to do this...

1. Go get an education if u dont like ur min wage pay

2. Just cuz u dont want to get educated, u want to raise the min so my lunch goes from 6-8 dollars to 10-14 dollars

3. Raising min wage, means business have to pay more. Meaning more ppl will be laid off and less are hired
To be fair, a degree does not equal success. I can't tell you how many people I know from college workin at walmart or target etc for sh*t pay, and they got pretty prestigious degrees too. The chick I know workin at Target has a double major in CompSci and Business Mgmt. sh*t is rough out there, even for grads.
 07-05-2012, 09:41 PM         #62
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gosh some of these posts are just ridiculous. n*gga that was suckin bull d!ck just k!ll yourself. I pray to every god that you are trolling.

To the dumbass who thinks just because a war isnt fought on our soil doesnt affect us here go suck a bulls d!ck.

And honestly not many of us here will become the CEO guy, hell its safe to say not one person registered to boxden will become a fortune 500 CEO. But there are plenty of ways to make a decent living.

The problem is our education system doesnt lead us anywhere. For most low income students growing up all you heard was to be successful you have to graduate, go to college and boom a job with a great salary is waiting.

How many of those teachers made it seem like the only option was a 4 year school? How many of them told you, you could make a decent living going to a 2 year school?

This is only one example but the job below requires a 2 year degree. Imagine how far you could go if you graduate HS, go to a two year school graduate at 20 or 21 and make 40 grand. Thats a great start to your life and you could always go back and attend a 4 year school later.

And being a full-time student at a 4 year can cost you 16 grand a year to attend on the low side, while community college might cost about 2500-3000.

Just telling someone to go to college without any direction or vision is what has many of these graduates out protesting. Students need to know what their option are.
 07-05-2012, 09:43 PM         #63
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awhite87 said:
Gosh some of these posts are just ridiculous. n*gga that was suckin bull d!ck just k!ll yourself. I pray to every god that you are trolling.

To the dumbass who thinks just because a war isnt fought on our soil doesnt affect us here go suck a bulls d!ck.

And honestly not many of us here will become the CEO guy, hell its safe to say not one person registered to boxden will become a fortune 500 CEO. But there are plenty of ways to make a decent living.

The problem is our education system doesnt lead us anywhere. For most low income students growing up all you heard was to be successful you have to graduate, go to college and boom a job with a great salary is waiting.

How many of those teachers made it seem like the only option was a 4 year school? How many of them told you, you could make a decent living going to a 2 year school?

This is only one example but the job below requires a 2 year degree. Imagine how far you could go if you graduate HS, go to a two year school graduate at 20 or 21 and make 40 grand. Thats a great start to your life and you could always go back and attend a 4 year school later.

And being a full-time student at a 4 year can cost you 16 grand a year to attend on the low side, while community college might cost about 2500-3000.

Just telling someone to go to college without any direction or vision is what has many of these graduates out protesting. Students need to know what their option are.

Good post man.
 5 years ago '10        #64
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 Awhite87 said:

5 years ago '09        #65
DonPurple 3 heat pts
space
space
$905 | Props total: 485 485
 Aurora said:
work hard so YOU can become "the CEO guy".

/thread

07-05-2012, 11:00 PM         #66
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ the cold war
 5 years ago '06        #67
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
1812-1783=29
235-209=26

so this is claiming we only have had 26 years of peace in the us but there was 29 years between the first 2 wars... okay
 07-05-2012, 11:04 PM         #68
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aurora said:
work hard so YOU can become "the CEO guy".

/thread
sheit........?????

alot determines that...alotta factors other than hard work...
 07-05-2012, 11:09 PM         #69
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncommonone said:
Don't know who's more delusional the guys saying working hard will pay off or the guys that says raise the minimum wage to make a difference.

If you don't know people in high places, ready to cut throats, or i have an idea with capital behind it all that hard working siht means siht at the end of the day.
people dont understand how this world work....this world is very cruel and quite frankly maybe its better they dont...ignorance is bliss...trust me I know lol
 5 years ago '05        #70
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
 Cowboys All Day said:
To be fair, a degree does not equal success. I can't tell you how many people I know from college workin at walmart or target etc for sh*t pay, and they got pretty prestigious degrees too. The chick I know workin at Target has a double major in CompSci and Business Mgmt. sh*t is rough out there, even for grads.
How do you major in Computer Science and can't get a job?
 5 years ago '06        #71
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Sub Crazy said:
How do you major in Computer Science and can't get a job?
thats what happens when you get ur double major from trycollege.com
 5 years ago '04        #72
jholla31 
space
space
$668 | Props total: 245 245
 Awhite87 said:

:freemandat a.ss:
 07-06-2012, 08:16 AM         #73
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
people dont understand how this world work....this world is very cruel and quite frankly maybe its better they dont...ignorance is bliss...trust me I know lol
how would you know when your on boxden all day.. the nerve
 5 years ago '04        #74
sabret00the 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 275 275
 portis187 said:
i don't drink milk
 5 years ago '04        #75
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 2026 2026
Whoever made that war one can't add for sh*t.

235-209 = 26

There's a 29 year gap between the first two wars listed.

Image Fail.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy