America...

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2012, 01:29 PM         #41
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bet the CEO Guy worked his a.ss off to build the company, many many hours where there wasn't any pay off. When the other 2 were sleeping, CEO Guy was grinding..
 5 years ago '04        #42
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 UpTownClips said:
16.50 an hour is the median wage in the US? fu*king brutal your government sucks

[pic - click to view]

Co-sign...minimum income in France for example is like 9.22€/hour...and you get health care with it...fu*k America...

Last edited by strahan2004; 07-05-2012 at 02:10 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #43
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 495 495
 23codez said:
As a 7 year old I was told to milk one of the cows in my grandfathers farm and drink it. I did, no bucket, I straight up sucked what I thought was a tit. Next thing I know I was being yelled at. My grandpa told me that I was sucking on a bull, not a cow. And that I had just drank about a half a gallon of bull cum.

I haven't been the same since.

5 years ago '04        #44
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
 23codez said:
As a 7 year old I was told to milk one of the cows in my grandfathers farm and drink it. I did, no bucket, I straight up sucked what I thought was a tit. Next thing I know I was being yelled at. My grandpa told me that I was sucking on a bull, not a cow. And that I had just drank about a half a gallon of bull cum.

5 years ago '12        #45
uncommonone 
space
space
space
$149 | Props total: 15 15
Don't know who's more delusional the guys saying working hard will pay off or the guys that says raise the minimum wage to make a difference.

If you don't know people in high places, ready to cut throats, or i have an idea with capital behind it all that hard working siht means siht at the end of the day.
 5 years ago '11        #46
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 DurtySoufReppin said:
and they say slavery doesn't exist anymore

Only house negroes and delusional white people believe that sh*t

It's called human farming...
No motherfu*ka you don't know what slavery is. With your enlightened a.ss. You can leave anytime you want to. You have the Internet, a roof over your head, cheap food even if it's not good, and the freedom to talk stupid sh*t. Tell the children in sweatshops how you're a slave. There will always be a worker class, but you ain't no slave. Stop saying that dumb sh*t. It's disrespectful to people who actually had to go through that.
 5 years ago '04        #47
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1089 1089
 ImInHerMouth said:
No motherfu*ka you don't know what slavery is. With your enlightened a.ss. You can leave anytime you want to. You have the Internet, a roof over your head, cheap food even if it's not good, and the freedom to talk stupid sh*t. Tell the children in sweatshops how you're a slave. There will always be a worker class, but you ain't no slave. Stop saying that dumb sh*t. It's disrespectful to people who actually had to go through that.
^^That ether, that sh*t that make your soul burn slow!

He 100 though!
 5 years ago '05        #48
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Account001 said:
You do realize you have a better chance at becoming a professional athlete then becoming a CEO at a fortune 500 company right?
you do realize you have a better chance of living comfortably in America than becoming an athlete right?

Yeah it's fu*ked up the system we have now and both parties need to stop being buddy buddy with wall street, but some people act like their too good to go do some hard work and act like America is a 3rd world country.
 5 years ago '05        #49
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 strahan2004 said:

[pic - click to view]

Co-sign...minimum income in France for example is like 9.22€/hour...and you get health care with it...fu*k America...
gas is also like $8-$10 i'm pretty sure in France and a lot of places in Europe.

Have fun with that. Save up some loot and move to France if it's so bad here. It's 2012, we have the technology to pack up and move quickly, make it happen.

Last edited by Philly B; 07-05-2012 at 05:16 PM..
 07-05-2012, 05:32 PM         #50
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
America...
 5 years ago '04        #51
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Philly B said:
gas is also like $8-$10 i'm pretty sure in France and a lot of places in Europe.

Have fun with that. Save up some loot and move to France if it's so bad here. It's 2012, we have the technology to pack up and move quickly, make it happen.

Good food, beautiful girls, best alcoohol, health care for everyone, and getting paid in €...yeah, i'd rather live there than in the US...
 5 years ago '10        #52
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 Account001 said:
The disproportion of wealth in america has the potential to create a medieval class structure if it is kept up. It pretty much already is, but we just dont have the titles on the wealthly
Completely irrelevant to what I said?
 07-05-2012, 08:06 PM         #53
Noleinduval 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:

Oh sh*t

5 years ago '10        #54
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 23794 23794
im a medium...

no really..

i communicate with spirits also...
[pic - click to view]

07-05-2012, 09:02 PM         #55
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:

oh
my
fu*kin
god
 07-05-2012, 09:08 PM         #56
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing profits as much as war, hence why we are always in some sh*t in this country. Also, who cares how much other people make lol get your own bread anyway you can and be happy with it. I've met people with so much money who are miserable as fu*k, and minimum wage earners who always have a rainbow up their a.sses. If you can say you are happy with your life you won, fu*k what the world thinks, money is just paper with numbers on it man.

Although whoever said money can't buy happiness is dead a.ss wrong, they obviously never used money to buy a fat sack of bud .
 5 years ago '11        #57
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 23codez said:

I think that's enough Boxden for the day for me.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #58
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,169 | Props total: 8207 8207
That war one

1776- 1812 is 36 years....

How have we been at war for 209 years???????????

Don't tell me they adding up years where we at war in different places
 07-05-2012, 09:26 PM         #59
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
That war one

1776- 1812 is 36 years....

How have we been at war for 209 years???????????

Don't tell me they adding up years where we at war in different places
What the fu*k is wrong with you ?

Why would it not count just because the wars aren't fought on US soil? A war is still a war if it's not fought at home....
 5 years ago '04        #60
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2037 2037
 Athavan 789 said:
raising the minimum wage wont make a difference, businesses will just increase the prices of their products to make up for the extra wage cost.
^this

NY was trying to do this...

1. Go get an education if u dont like ur min wage pay

2. Just cuz u dont want to get educated, u want to raise the min so my lunch goes from 6-8 dollars to 10-14 dollars

3. Raising min wage, means business have to pay more. Meaning more ppl will be laid off and less are hired
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy