most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2012, 11:59 AM         #161
ElMarro10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And there is nothing funnier than Black people trying to argue to seem educated when the ignorance is indicative in 95% of them, just look around, these posts do not go with this website.

07-05-2012, 12:02 PM         #162
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarro10 said:
And there is nothing funnier than Black people trying to argue to seem educated when the ignorance is indicative in 95% of them, just look around, these posts do not go with this website.

So your a.ssuming that blacks are naturally ignorant and what are you? I guess you were spit out your mothers pus*y with the brains of Einstein huh? And the fact the post are proving intelligence(which I would a.ssume should be garnered to any man without question) they dont belong on this website? Why are you on this website.....?
 5 years ago '04        #163
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,677 | Props total: 1296 1296
 T Bonics said:
It aint no oxymoron...if it wasnt for the settlers picking u up from africa ud still be runnin around the jungle like chickens with ur heads cut off livin in huts and sh*t...sure u had to pay the price. But freedom aint free. Everyone will tell u that.
What kind of whitewashed, ignorant bullsh!t is this? People were stolen from their native land, robbed of their names, culture, language, and beliefs, and forever placed in second (And in that time, third)-class 'citizen' status, and you have the audacity to say that living free in Africa was worse? The fu*k is wrong with you? As a matter of fact, your post is proof that Every.Single.Thing. wrong with blacks in this country today can and will always be traced back to slavery, especially your Stockholm-Syndrome post above. Furthermore, it never ceases to amaze me how many overly defensive, guilt-ridden whites (And blacks like yourself) are on a Forum based on a black art form. With bullsh!t 'beliefs' like yours, why even bother? They'd love you on stormfront or one of the countless white supremacy websites.
 5 years ago '05        #164
GST 
space
space
$14,828 | Props total: 2396 2396
it's funny how white folks f!ght all day and night to say the word n*gga but then in the next breath want ppl to get over slavery ...wtf lol

the man made a comment that happens to be fact..what the problem is ?

I think some of yall are mad that ur 'imma white man and i can't walk thru the hood' experiences don't quite match up to ours..so instead you try to discredit and downplay us...that give and take theory..can't give in to the facts unless you downplay it first...

Last edited by GST; 07-05-2012 at 12:12 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #165
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
 DurtySoufReppin said:
I'm in the military and I told this white guy I don't celebrate the 4th. He asked me why and I told him the reason.

n*gga was speechless and at a lost for words.

My grandparents were slaves on a day of "Independence".

If that ain't some oxymoronic sh*t, I don't know what is
 DurtySoufReppin said:
White people I love yall, I really do. I love all people and I feel like we are all human first and foremost. But this racist sh*t is what you all made into a big deal, not black people.

The one thing you CANNOT argue about America is the glass ceiling that blacks have in this country. There is a certain level of power that blacks CANNOT reach, that white people can. Because WE'RE BLACK.

That alone gives us reason to complain. Does it Not?

If a puppet "Black" President who doesn't have any power at all, is the highest position we can achieve. Doesn't that say a lot about where we stand as a race in this country?

We're free, as long as we have the power to have a huge TV show, buy a house, purchase any car we want, buy some rims, or own a couple of businesses. fu*k That. We want equality, and we don't have it.

Y'all love to mention Barack,Oprah, Jay-Z, BET, and the NAACP. But you never mention the white people that they're working for.
You think your grandparents were alive during the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Please k!ll yourself and dont reproduce
 07-05-2012, 12:07 PM         #166
illmag 777 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just a quick question to those of African American descent who have decided they won't celebrate the 4th because of slavery. Do you use the word nig.ga or nig.ger on a daily basis? I'm not knowledgeable on the exact origins but on the 4th of July in 1776 your anscestors(should you come from slave descendents) were probably being whipped and beaten while being called a nig.ger by their slave owner. I've heard people say "it's our word" and the like, but the way I look at it, how would your great great great etc. grandfather feel about you using the word in any way?
 5 years ago '04        #167
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,677 | Props total: 1296 1296
 ElMarro10 said:
And there is nothing funnier than White people trying to argue to seem educated when the ignorance is indicative in 95% of them, just look around, these posts do not go with this website.

See how easily I turned your post around, you pathetic, Attention-Whoring, puerile, laughably stupid racist Troll? Like I just said, you're on a Hip-Hop Forum talking sh!t about black people, which means that you lost by default. Also, cut the bullsh!t, as I can point to many ignorant posts by whites.

Must be a dry season for racist trolls for you to be on here talking sh!t. How pathetic...
 07-05-2012, 12:08 PM         #168
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
You think your grandparents were alive during the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Please k!ll yourself and dont reproduce
What does that have to do with the conversation dude? Yall just grab at sh*t......that question doesn't even make fu*king sense...............
 5 years ago '04        #169
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 4046 4046
 Dos-effect said:
What ever the fu*k you want to do, nobody said anything about you, if you want to celebrate, then celebrate.....this has nothing to do with you personally, he just made a statement on how he feels about this particular day in this countries history............on a day like the 4th shouldn't he be allowed to state this? Who said the man was bitter......there was really no indication that he was bitter when he made it. The fact is white people act like they have this say on slavery on who and cannot talk about it..........fact of the matter is the statement is true, it doesnt take away what the day means.....but for blacks like alot of other things in this country the day is hypocritical........if your not black then you wont understand......all the more reason to STFU and move on with your day, instead of telling anyone what they should or should not be able to comment on.....He is an American too, this is his country too........so why you mad about?
I am far from being mad . He can do whatever he wants . Here is another fact holidays evolve . What they meant 100 years ago is not necessarily what they mean today . Alot of his comedy is very bitter if you cant see that i feel bad for you . Ever hear the saying "in every joke there is some truth ?" And i never and will never tell someone what they can or cannot comment on . Like i said before and i will say it again what he said was a downer on a holiday .
 5 years ago '04        #170
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Pistol Peter said:
of course i know that all history teachers and white people aren't like that...i made a blanket statement fair enough...but i'm not an neanderthal...i know that people have their own minds

now explain that to the white privilege recipients...tell them how all black people are not the same and that we are actually individuals who move on their own merits and the country would be all good
That won't happen....as I am sure you know, there are plenty of people, throughout every race, that are racist as fu*k and generalize races for some weird reason.
 5 years ago '07        #171
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Blood Edge said:

If you're white there's no need to overcompensate for the mistakes of ur ancestors. Same goes for people of color that grasp past tragedies but forget how to deal with the present. Otherwise you keep the cycle going.
realest post in the entire thread
 5 years ago '06        #172
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
Check this guy out

@HockeyGuy
Chris Rock ... fee fi foe fum ... I SMELL A ****** --> @chrisrock independence day slaves

Chris Rock @chrisrock by the content of your character ... you my friend ... ARE A ******

HockeyGuy ‏@HockeyGuy

hey ****** the 1st person to own a black man was a black man Chris Rock @chrisrock Happy white peoples independence day blah blah fireworks
 5 years ago '04        #173
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 2001 2001
 kmstokes said:
Check this guy out

@HockeyGuy
Chris Rock ... fee fi foe fum ... I SMELL A ****** --> @chrisrock independence day slaves

Chris Rock @chrisrock by the content of your character ... you my friend ... ARE A ******

HockeyGuy ‏@HockeyGuy

hey ****** the 1st person to own a black man was a black man Chris Rock @chrisrock Happy white peoples independence day blah blah fireworks

He's probably on Boxden somewhere he sounds like a sad individual
 5 years ago '09        #174
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
Chris rock stated a fact, I listened, agreed and proceeded to get drunk regardless. But if what the first comment stated is true, CR just got ethered
 5 years ago '05        #175
GST 
space
space
$14,828 | Props total: 2396 2396
slaves were forced to work for free

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

even if Chris had a staff that happened to be from Guatemala,I'm sure they're paid quite decent and live far from a slave's lifestyle

and thas just like a broke bitter mofo [the first guy that replied to CR] to think that just cuz CR is rich that he has a 'staff' ... quit dreamin bi*ch and take yo a.ss to work
 5 years ago '08        #176
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 278 278
3000 years later.. Blacks will still say yeahh my grandgrangrangrandfatherx100 was a slave. fu*k those whites. And then the aliens come and we are all slaves.
 5 years ago '08        #177
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5812 5812
 GST said:
slaves were forced to work for free

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

even if Chris had a staff that happened to be from Guatemala,I'm sure they're paid quite decent and live far from a slave's lifestyle

and thas just like a broke bitter mofo [the first guy that replied to CR] to think that just cuz CR is rich that he has a 'staff' ... quit dreamin bi*ch and take yo a.ss to work
Slaves were forced to work but they did not work for free. In return for their labor they were provided with clothes, food, and shelter. Given these clothes, food, and shelter were some of the worst compared to other people of that time; they did not work for free.

If they stopped working then they may lose these necessities. Just like how if some people today stop working they would lose their house and their ability to get new clothes or food. Only difference is we as a people are free to have the choice of being homeless instead of being k!lled. Regardless of race.

Last edited by Nut-In-Honeys; 07-05-2012 at 01:11 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #178
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Hawkey said:
3000 years later.. Blacks will still say yeahh my grandgrangrangrandfatherx100 was a slave. fu*k those whites. And then the aliens come and we are all slaves.
comeuppance
 5 years ago '10        #179
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 7041 7041
 Dos-effect said:
Fact- Independence day, July 4, 1776,

Emancipation Proclamation-September 22, 1862

Civil Rights Act of 1964- a full 188 years later

Lets speak on all the facts that Crispus Attucks descendants and those who fought for this country descendants were more then likely slaves.........not to mention the Constitution formed on September 17, 1787

that considered black people 3/5ths of a man.....................despite the fact that the first Man to die for this country was a black man.............why are whites so sensitive to slavery? It is history, and its history no matter how uncomfortable is important to more then the fact of just another situation in history. Its occurance is is 100% the reason the world is what it is today.......it is perhaps the most important part of our history as a country and the world. Stop down playing it........

I wonder how many people know why slaves were considered 3/5ths of a person.
 5 years ago '08        #180
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 Blood Edge said:
How would he reproduce after he k!lled himself....

If you're white there's no need to overcompensate for the mistakes of ur ancestors. Same goes for people of color that grasp past tragedies but forget how to deal with the present. Otherwise you keep the cycle going.
Stupid people can't grasp that concept.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy