Chris Rock Tweet on 4th of July

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 mayday20 said:
So, I take it all the black people in here worked yesterday?

And whoever the hell said there were only 3 races in the world- White, Black and Asian- needs to do a bit of reading. You validated the person you were arguing against by showing your ignorance...Congrats, dumbass.
you always been alright may...why are white people so mad at the joke?...it is true isn't it?
 5 years ago '07        #142
space
space
 HATEWILL! said:
If blacks werent the slaves whites would of been its just how it was back then
i highly doubt that...the spaniards pretty much ruled the earth back then
 5 years ago '08        #143
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,161 | Props total: 3205 3205
So this n*gga don't celebrate the 4th Ok that's cool but he's in the military ok lmao or smh.. Backward a.ss
 5 years ago '08        #144
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Pistol Peter said:
lmao why do white people get so mad when slavery is mentioned...i bet history teachers do the slave chapters gritting their teeth...it's only three things that get white people angry enough to riot

1. al sharpton and jesse jackson as a package
2. oj simpson
3. slavery
Because they don't want it EVER discussed. We're not allowed to discuss slavery or anything involving racism because we're "crying" about it. I don't even discuss sh*t like this on here really but it's funny to me that they get so upset about slavery being mentioned.

None of the white people on here were around during slavery or the 60's ( I'm a.ssuming ) but yet get defensive about it...why is that? Probably won't admit it but they feel a certain way about races other than their own.
 5 years ago '04        #145
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Kingpin 313 said:
There's Only 3 races white, black and Asian so I'm a.ssuming you Asian because I know you not black and a Asian shouldn't even be speaking on this topic. I said they helped k!ll black leaders and The FBI helped k!ll Malcolm x it has been proven we can also talk about all the black political leaders the KKK k!lled and how they took the heads of there family.
Holy sh*t you may be up there as one of the biggest morons on this website. First of all, I am Black, just not a fu*king retard like you. I actually am doing well for myself, not just blaming others for my faults. I can actually spell past a third grade level.

Second of all, a Black person k!lled Malcolm X. You also completely omitted the long list of other names I gave you of activists who were NOT a.ssassinated. Along with a number of white people who helped to advance the Civil Rights cause. But, you completely ignored those facts because they absolutely discredited your moronic answer.

Third, just because there are a select group of racist white people who murder others does not mean all white people are that way. That is how racism starts because people use generalizations along an entire race.

Fourth, Asian people cannot speak on racist topics? Right, no one is ever racist against Asians people. That never happens.

Now run along and let the educated people talk about a topic they actually understand. Maybe, one day, someone will help you read a book about the Civil Rights/Abolitionist movement and you will stop being such an ignorant moron.

You can stop answering me now because I have already disproved you more than once. We do not have to make it a third time.
 5 years ago '08        #146
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5542 5542
 HATEWILL! said:
If blacks werent the slaves whites would of been its just how it was back then
lol They were. Just not for as long.
 5 years ago '04        #147
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
It's called independence day to celebrate America's independence from Britain. What does that mean to black people not a god damn thing. Nor should it. We weren't the ones Britain was unfairly taxing. We weren't the ones seeking representation in British parliament. Property does not pay taxes nor does it seek political representation. Therefore the date and the holiday should hold no significance to black people.
There were plenty of freed Blacks in the colonies prior to the American Revolution. I am sure I could look up the exact numbers, but that is not necessary. Furthermore, the 3/5's clause was put in place for Slaves. There were plenty of Blacks who were freed and not considered property.

Finally, am I arguing slavery was right? Hell no it was not. But, as I previously pointed out, Independence Day is a celebration of our current freedoms (which are enjoyed by all Americans). The holiday is a symbolic day, similar to Thanksgiving. That is why this tweet was stupid and pointless.
 5 years ago '08        #148
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
 regulate said:
This is false. And its funny how you try and pass off your own interpretation as some fact. Arrogant much?

Independence day commemorates the signing of the declaration of independence.....last time I checked that occurred in 1776 not 2012. Same issue with thanksgiving. And funny how that seems to be the foundation of your whole argument
 5 years ago '04        #149
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
lmao why do white people get so mad when slavery is mentioned...i bet history teachers do the slave chapters gritting their teeth...it's only three things that get white people angry enough to riot
This is an awful a.ssumption based on things you do not know. Maybe there are certain racist teachers who hate teaching about slavery/civil rights. However, I know in my education classes they want us to emphasis certain subjects because of their historical and social significance.

I have taught in two classes so far. In one, we discussed the atrocities against slaves in the south. In the other, we talked about the Holocaust.

There are plenty of subjects that can be hard to discuss with students, but MOST teachers are more than willing to teach them in hopes of getting a dialogue started with students. I remember plenty of questions from my students on tough subjects. Never was I "gritting my teeth" (as you put it) and hoping to hurry them past the subject. I want them to understand history so they do not look as idiotic as some people in America, and around here.
 5 years ago '07        #150
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
This is an awful a.ssumption based on things you do not know. Maybe there are certain racist teachers who hate teaching about slavery/civil rights. However, I know in my education classes they want us to emphasis certain subjects because of their historical and social significance.

I have taught in two classes so far. In one, we discussed the atrocities against slaves in the south. In the other, we talked about the Holocaust.

There are plenty of subjects that can be hard to discuss with students, but MOST teachers are more than willing to teach them in hopes of getting a dialogue started with students. I remember plenty of questions from my students on tough subjects. Never was I "gritting my teeth" (as you put it) and hoping to hurry them past the subject. I want them to understand history so they do not look as idiotic as some people in America, and around here.
congratulations for you snatch
 5 years ago '08        #151
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5542 5542
^^^ My only question is how can such a logical person become a Bills fan?
 5 years ago '04        #152
space
space
 regulate said:
This is false. And its funny how you try and pass off your own interpretation as some fact. Arrogant much?

Independence day commemorates the signing of the declaration of independence.....last time I checked that occurred in 1776 not 2012. Same issue with thanksgiving. And funny how that seems to be the foundation of your whole argument
What the fu*k are you talking about? You should try reading this entire thread because I actually pointed out all of the possibly dates our Independence COULD have been.

Independence Day is a holiday to celebrate our freedoms and independence. When do you see people dressed in colonial clothes, firing muskets and re-enacting events from the 18th Century? My best guess, you do not.

There are plenty of other holidays that are symbolic in the United States. Memorial Day started after the Civil War. Guess we should not celebrate that day because it might commemorate confederate soldiers.
 5 years ago '06        #153
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 ImAMonster said:
Got to in 1776 and stopped reading. WE'RE NOT IN 1776 ANYMORE! Give the sh*t a rest already.

It's like the other dude said. Yes racism still exists. No it will not ever be completely gone, Anywhere, Racism is EVERYWHERE in the world. Not just the United States. But, when you see something racially geared, first thing black people do is holler racism. Just let that sh*t slide, pay no mind, and don't feed the fire. You feed the fire, it's going to keep burning.

And whoever left me the "prop" that said "Racist f*ggot" I'm not a racist f*ggot at all. It's cool for Chris Rock, One of "your" people to speak their mind, but when I do, I'm a racist f*ggot?

Point in case is this: You keep showing white people that their racism bothers you, they're going to keep doing it. There are people like that in this world, you know. It's like having an enemy and when you keep showing them your weakness, they're going to keep exploiting it. Just brush that sh*t off. Y'all say it doesn't bother you, but in every thread with a race thing y'all instantly hop in talking about how white people are racist and this and that. Make up your mind. Either it bothers you, Or it really doesn't bother you. If it really doesn't bother you, then you should just shrug it off and don't give the racist white people the satisfaction of letting them know they got to you. If you act like it doesn't matter (on a global, or at least national scale) then it WILL die down a bit. If there's no reaction when it happens, then there's no reason for anyone to do it anymore.

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone but this is getting kind of old. I hate going in every thread like this claiming how it's the white man's fault and the black person is always in the right. You won't even entertain the possibility that maybe the black man is wrong and the white man is in the right.

It's like any time a white person does something to a black person, without even knowing the facts, instantly they're racist. Do you ever think that maybe there was HONESTLY something else that caused it? No, You don't say "They probably had a disagreement that got too out of control" or anything like that. It's just instantly that the white man is racist.

Look, I'm not going to bite my tongue for anyone. Chris Rock can says whatever he wants and he gets praise from the black people. I speak my mind the most NON racist, but real way possible, and I end up being racist. That's not at all this "equality" that black people want. You want equality, act the part. Go to school, get an education, get a job, be a respectful person. Stop talking about fu*king bi*ches, smoking weed, and how much money you have and maybe people would have a bit more respect for you.

There's a reason for everything and I'm sure if you'd open your eyes and at least entertain the idea that your race brought it on themselves, maybe the white man wouldn't always seem so damn bad to you people all the time. But whatever. Can't reason with people that have a 1 track mind. Adios.
If you go back and look at my history of posts, Im certain that I've never called anyone on this site a racist. Usually I just laugh at the racist comments on here because honestly, who cares? If an individual wants to be racist, at the end of the day what can you do about it? Im not really a race baiting person.

But at least admit that you're a racist. Don't be in denial about it. Your whole view of black people is that we all "cry racism" about everything, we're not respectable, we all just talk about "fu*king bi*ches, smoking weed, and how much money we have and you say we need "go to school, get an education and get a job" as if none of us do. How is that not racist? You didn't even say "some" black people. You lumped us all in together as if we're all a bunch of degenerate cry babies. It doesn't get much more racist than to stereotype an entire race of people.

Contrary to what you believe, many of us are employed, college-educated, and have integrated into mainstream (white) society seamlessly and we don't look at life like its a rap video. We have accomplished many things in our lives and don't look at society in terms of the "white man holding us down". I know that may be hard for you to believe. But at the same time, although we have ingratiated ourselves amongst whites in this country, its impossible not to recognize racism when we see it. Often I just choose not to acknowledge it, but that doesn't mean its not there.

Again it doesn't really matter if you're a racist or not, but at least admit to yourself. Don't use an internet website as the basis for your opinions about black people.

Last edited by luckluck; 07-05-2012 at 11:58 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #154
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
congratulations for you snatch
Was just trying to show you that there are plenty of people who actually enjoy teaching history Just because there are SOME white people/history teachers that might want to skip over that and pretend it never happened, does not mean all do.

Again, generalizations and a.ssumptions lead to racism.
 5 years ago '08        #155
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Was just trying to show you that there are plenty of people who actually enjoy teaching history Just because there are SOME white people/history teachers that might want to skip over that and pretend it never happened, does not mean all do.

I don't know dude but I'm almost positive he was talking sh*t. I don't think he really meant to generalize every single history teacher :kanyeshrug2:

What happened to :kanyeshrug: Ronnie man .... damn!
 5 years ago '04        #156
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
I don't know dude but I'm almost positive he was talking sh*t. I don't think he really meant to generalize every single history teacher :kanyeshrug2:

What happened to :kanyeshrug: Ronnie man .... damn!
Around here, you never know I just wanted to share my own point of view since I want to be a historian/history professor
 5 years ago '11        #157
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3969 3969
Lmao @ people believing n*ggaz see the 4th of July as anything other than a day off and a reason to blow sh*t up.

Not a single fu*k was given about America in my hood yesterday, best believe, but them explosions were goin till 3am, and been goin on since Sunday. Still, no fu*ks given.
 5 years ago '07        #158
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:

of course i know that all history teachers and white people aren't like that...i made a blanket statement fair enough...but i'm not an neanderthal...i know that people have their own minds

now explain that to the white privilege recipients...tell them how all black people are not the same and that we are actually individuals who move on their own merits and the country would be all good
 5 years ago '05        #159
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Never stood up for the pledge in my life. Never will. Won't allow my children to either -- they'll be taught from day one to leech off this country's opportunities and that's it.

07-05-2012, 11:57 AM         #160
ElMarro10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aaah... the internet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago