NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2012, 09:34 AM         #121
3Wyzmun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeh white ppl may av enslaved black ppl but remember who freed black ppl too!
If u acknowledge the bad u gotta acknowledge the good as well, plus ain't no white ppl in US & UK got slaves no more so racial bitterness ain't help no-one!
 07-05-2012, 09:35 AM         #122
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by T Bonics; 06-28-2013 at 01:01 PM..
 07-05-2012, 09:37 AM         #123
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T Bonics said:
It aint no oxymoron...if it wasnt for the settlers picking u up from africa ud still be runnin around the jungle like chickens with ur heads cut off livin in huts and sh*t...sure u had to pay the price. But freedom aint free. Everyone will tell u that.
Who gave the Persians education?

Do you even know wtf the Persians were?
 5 years ago '08        #124
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 bless the kid said:
You a dumb fuc for believing that bullsh*t you white people just told everyone that to validate a criminal act truth of the mater is that blacks didn't sell slaves to white people white people came slaughtered and took what they wanted black tribes did have slaves but not in the sense of slavery in america when a tribe took a slave it was from a rival or enemy tribe and after there time of service they were freed or offered to join the new tribe the bullsh*t you're telling is a lie created by the white man just like Jesus being White.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #125
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 titanreese said:
The overwhelming majority (97 percent) of the total U.S. population reported only one race in 2010. This group totaled 299.7 million. Of these, the largest group reported white alone (223.6 million), accounting for 72 percent of all people living in the United States. The black or African-American population totaled 38.9 million and represented 13 percent of the total population.

SO if we look at the statistics...There are 223 million white people compared to 39 million black people. Isnt it easy to explain that if 5 people were up for a job with similiar job skills and experience and 4 were white and 1 was black.. Statistic will favor the majority. Believe me, I know racism exist everywhere but some people on here is making it out like black people never have a chance and everything white people do has a racist plot to it.
if applicants are placed side by side with equal resumes and one gets more calls than the other based on name, then that is discrimination. period.

whats so hard to understand what he's saying? independence day is celebrating INDEPENDENCE from england. blacks were slaves. why would a slave during this time be proud to be an american? why would we celebrate this day? its celebrating a day in history. you dont get to rewrite history and pick the good parts out. on that day on that year, blacks were slaves. some of yall are trying too hard
 07-05-2012, 10:05 AM         #126
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gatorfan2611 said:
if applicants are placed side by side with equal resumes and one gets more calls than the other based on name, then that is discrimination. period.

whats so hard to understand what he's saying? independence day is celebrating INDEPENDENCE from england. blacks were slaves. why would a slave during this time be proud to be an american? why would we celebrate this day? its celebrating a day in history. you dont get to rewrite history and pick the good parts out. on that day on that year, blacks were slaves. some of yall are trying too hard
I think thats all anyone was saying, white people take sh*t and run with it and try to twist into something else all together.
 5 years ago '06        #127
freshnigga 
space
space
space
$382 | Props total: 0 0
muhfuggas actin like History doesn't matter..smh..
 5 years ago '10        #128
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 JBAL NY said:

White people get so mad anytime anybody mentions slavery or racism.
White people of this generation aren't responsible for what happend. If someone is mad at you for what your great grandfather did, you're not going to call that person an idiot of be defensive in any form?

You know, our ancestors were slaves then, but I'd say White people came a long way in a short period of time. I'm not saying there isn't some progress to be made, as there always will be, but I'm definitely proud to be an American citizen that observes the 4th.

If anything, we should be making our ancestors proud by making the most of what they didn't have and stop holding grudges.
 5 years ago '11        #129
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
I think thats all anyone was saying, white people take sh*t and run with it and try to twist into something else all together.
its just that threads like this p!ss me off something serious. i can handle the countless zimmerman threads were people just troll. but sh*t like this is one of the real problems with america. what chris rock said is in no way disputable. i dont make a huge deal out of not celebrating the day, but it is a legitimate question as to whether or not blacks should. i even made a thread about it a week ago.

im seeing more and more people who honestly belive that the past has had no effect on the present. that should be an obvious fu*king paradox right there. there is no present without the past. people love to bring up the declaration of independence, WWII etc and use that as a symbol of what this country is, while simultaneously ignoring the things which made those necessary.
 5 years ago '11        #130
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
no reasonable person is blaming present day whites for crimes of the past. and that is not what chris rock is doing. this isnt about holding a grudge. he is stating a fact from history.

this sh*t has real world consequences. its been mentioned several times in this thread already about employment discirmination, housing discrimination which is directly correlated to income tax and property tax and public funding for schools, which is directly correlated to crime and incarceration. the judicial system in this country is outright racist. not discriminatory. racist. these things continue because so many white people in this country continue to downplay the very ideals that built this country, many of which are discrimination. somebody earlier in this thread actually used reverse-discrimination due to affirmitive action as an example while completely ignoring the reason affirmitive action was necessary in the first place.
 5 years ago '07        #131
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lmao why do white people get so mad when slavery is mentioned...i bet history teachers do the slave chapters gritting their teeth...it's only three things that get white people angry enough to riot

1. al sharpton and jesse jackson as a package
2. oj simpson
3. slavery
 5 years ago '07        #132
space
space

they really didn't like that harmless joke?

they hate don cheadle now for simply replying haha to it
 5 years ago '04        #133
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
 Dos-effect said:
Fact- Independence day, July 4, 1776,

Emancipation Proclamation-September 22, 1862

Civil Rights Act of 1964- a full 188 years later

Lets speak on all the facts that Crispus Attucks descendants and those who fought for this country descendants were more then likely slaves.........not to mention the Constitution formed on September 17, 1787

that considered black people 3/5ths of a man.....................despite the fact that the first Man to die for this country was a black man.............why are whites so sensitive to slavery? It is history, and its history no matter how uncomfortable is important to more then the fact of just another situation in history. Its occurance is is 100% the reason the world is what it is today.......it is perhaps the most important part of our history as a country and the world. Stop down playing it........
Explain to me what i should be doing on the 4th of july then ? What do you do on July 4th so i know how to act . I am pretty damn sure that Chris Rock doesnt have his wife and daughters locked up in the house on 4th of July that n*gga is on the grill like every fu*kingbody . You can choose to be bitter about something for your entire life or you can remember people who have died for this country who f!ght for this country for all the things you and me both take for advantage . Have a damn burger and look at some fireworks . Give the bullsh*t a rest for one day . Thats what i meant by being debbie downer !
 5 years ago '07        #134
space
space
but what he said is it not true?

the revolutionary war is very hypocritical
 5 years ago '05        #135
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
seems to miss the point of the 4th of july. it's about our country's freedom.
 07-05-2012, 10:41 AM         #136
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
Explain to me what i should be doing on the 4th of july then ? What do you do on July 4th so i know how to act . I am pretty damn sure that Chris Rock doesnt have his wife and daughters locked up in the house on 4th of July that n*gga is on the grill like every fu*kingbody . You can choose to be bitter about something for your entire life or you can remember people who have died for this country who f!ght for this country for all the things you and me both take for advantage . Have a damn burger and look at some fireworks . Give the bullsh*t a rest for one day . Thats what i meant by being debbie downer !
What ever the fu*k you want to do, nobody said anything about you, if you want to celebrate, then celebrate.....this has nothing to do with you personally, he just made a statement on how he feels about this particular day in this countries history............on a day like the 4th shouldn't he be allowed to state this? Who said the man was bitter......there was really no indication that he was bitter when he made it. The fact is white people act like they have this say on slavery on who and cannot talk about it..........fact of the matter is the statement is true, it doesnt take away what the day means.....but for blacks like alot of other things in this country the day is hypocritical........if your not black then you wont understand......all the more reason to STFU and move on with your day, instead of telling anyone what they should or should not be able to comment on.....He is an American too, this is his country too........so why you mad about?
 5 years ago '07        #137
space
space
The last time White People got this mad, M*A*S*H was cancelled. -Chris Rock

07-05-2012, 10:49 AM         #138
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
The last time White People got this mad, M*A*S*H was cancelled. -Chris Rock

07-05-2012, 10:58 AM         #139
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So, I take it all the black people in here worked yesterday?

And whoever the hell said there were only 3 races in the world- White, Black and Asian- needs to do a bit of reading. You validated the person you were arguing against by showing your ignorance...Congrats, dumbass.
 5 years ago '09        #140
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,617 | Props total: 1794 1794
If blacks werent the slaves whites would of been its just how it was back then
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago