NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 SkateboardT said:
man get the fu*k over it yall aint slaves anymore.

Yes, its sad what has happened. But god damn man, its like staying with a woman who cheated on you while you hold the sh*t over her head for life. Yeah she fu*ked up but if it bothers you that much why stay with her?

If you decide to forget about it...eventually it will be forgotten and then it won't matter, we won't look at a world of "ex-slaves" and "ex-slave owners" we'll look at a world of "humans"

dummies
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

So who's the real dummie?

5 years ago '07        #102
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
 DurtySoufReppin said:

[pic - click to view]

My n*gga

5 years ago '05        #103
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 Niruggg said:

So lets keep it 100, the Emancipation Proclamation proclaimed blacks were free in 1863 and then for the next 100 years blacks dealt with Jim Crow because whites find a way to subvert every law or treaty they sign. From about 1950 to approx 1972 the US employed the COINTEL program to disrupt, discredit and eventually destroy black organizations. But fu*k all that we're friends now so have a hot dog and watch the fireworks. fu*k YOU

1) I'm not listening to the white guy telling me to forget about slavery because it was the past

those who forget the past are bound to repeat it, so fu*k you

2) I think everyone is forgetting that slavery is still legal in the U.S.

3) As far as being invited to the party, fu*k you, we're not friends, never have been we're a.ssociates that tolerate each other. yeah it's 2012 but 1963 was just 49 years ago whites haven't changed and i'm not forgetting sh*t.

You got some fu*king nerve got tell the Jews to forget their Holocaust.

oh almost forgot

Happy white independence day
real sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #104
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 DurtySoufReppin said:
I'm in the military and I told this white guy I don't celebrate the 4th...
You're in the military and don't celebrate the 4th? So what do you do, pull duty for the entire 4 day weekend? You volunteer to be the unit designated driver? You celebrate it just like evryone else. Maybe you have a different view of it than most others but you celebrate it none the less!!!
 07-05-2012, 07:48 AM         #105
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man is just speaking his mind, it has alot of truth to it, the day is a sham and a mockery.......not to say you dont celebrate, but I've always celebrated just out the fact of having fun, I could give a fu*k about Independence....putting up flags and all that bullsh*t......cause the day was not meant for me, it was meant for white people.........

Why are white people so upset.....it is truth......yall acting like its an attack on yall.......if you say we didnt live back then, neither did you.........so why all the hostility?
 5 years ago '08        #106
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19946 19946
all i have to say is that not all men were created equal when the declaration was signed....
 5 years ago '12        #107
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Chris rock is one of the GOATS
 5 years ago '09        #108
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
 HATEWILL! said:
Black ppl today act like they went through slavery just because 100 years ago someone they dont even
Know was owned by someone. It wasnt you and it wasnt us drop it

WE dont forget OUR HISTORY!
 5 years ago '05        #109
lokey19 6 heat pts
space
space
$946 | Props total: 277 277
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Juneteenth
Words can not describe how much I despise this joke of a holiday.

sh*t is massive here in texas
 5 years ago '10        #110
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
White people I love yall, I really do. I love all people and I feel like we are all human first and foremost. But this racist sh*t is what you all made into a big deal, not black people.

The one thing you CANNOT argue about America is the glass ceiling that blacks have in this country. There is a certain level of power that blacks CANNOT reach, that white people can. Because WE'RE BLACK.

That alone gives us reason to complain. Does it Not?

If a puppet "Black" President who doesn't have any power at all, is the highest position we can achieve. Doesn't that say a lot about where we stand as a race in this country?

We're free, as long as we have the power to have a huge TV show, buy a house, purchase any car we want, buy some rims, or own a couple of businesses. fu*k That. We want equality, and we don't have it.

Y'all love to mention Barack,Oprah, Jay-Z, BET, and the NAACP. But you never mention the white people that they're working for.

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 07-05-2012 at 08:22 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #111
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 ImAMonster said:
Chris, Your people SOLD YOU to the white man...

Chris, The white man FREED you...

Chris, If it wasn't for the white man, you wouldn't have all that money and fame...

People need to realize what ACTUALLY happened...Yes white people bought slaves, but who the hell sold them?...

White people independance day..Please..You've had it made ever since you got famous cause of the white man...Why the fu*k you wanna bi*ch about it...YOU GOT IT fu*kING MADE...And still want to complain...I'm white and I GUARANTEE my life is harder than Chris Rock's...

Whatever, though. I guess I "don't understand" ... But maybe you people who complain and use it as an excuse should look a bit deeper into YOUR OWN DAMN HISTORY.
Aren't you the same white dude that was frequently using the word n*gga?

I think you are a bit confused when it comes to race relations sir.
 5 years ago '04        #112
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 4064 4064
Theres always got to be a debbie downer

[pic - click to view]

07-05-2012, 08:27 AM         #113
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
Theres always got to be a debbie downer

[pic - click to view]

Smh.................white people.......
 5 years ago '10        #114
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 Zakhara said:
Because history played out the way it did, most people living in America today should be thankful. Yeah, African slavery was a bad thing, but don't act like slavery isn't still promanent in other parts of the world. Chris Rock doesn't seem to give a shyt about that. Probably cause it doesn't affect him, but it really doesn't affect him that his great grand parents were either. They were the ones that had to grow through that awful time period, not Chris Rock.

Bottom line, it sounds like a lot of people in here would be happier experiancing genocide in Africa or slitting someones throat for a dollar in China or South America. To each his own, I guess...
The reason all those countries are like that is because of European Supremacy and Sabotage....

How come every country is fu*ked up right now besides the predominately European ones?

European countries are on the decline though.
 5 years ago '04        #115
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 4064 4064
i guess nobody saw the replys ?

Conservative tweeter BlackRepublican responded to Rock with the statement "FACT: One of the best-known African American patriots was Crispus Attucks, died in Boston Massacre of 1770 while mocking British soldiers." He later added "FACT: About 5,000 blacks fought on the side of the colonists. Most of them were free blacks or slaves from the Northern/Middle colonies."
 07-05-2012, 09:01 AM         #116
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
i guess nobody saw the replys ?
Fact- Independence day, July 4, 1776,

Emancipation Proclamation-September 22, 1862

Civil Rights Act of 1964- a full 188 years later

Lets speak on all the facts that Crispus Attucks descendants and those who fought for this country descendants were more then likely slaves.........not to mention the Constitution formed on September 17, 1787

that considered black people 3/5ths of a man.....................despite the fact that the first Man to die for this country was a black man.............why are whites so sensitive to slavery? It is history, and its history no matter how uncomfortable is important to more then the fact of just another situation in history. Its occurance is is 100% the reason the world is what it is today.......it is perhaps the most important part of our history as a country and the world. Stop down playing it........
 07-05-2012, 09:05 AM         #117
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-05-2012, 09:08 AM         #118
3Wyzmun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've seen a hell of a lot of racism in here & it seems to be aimed at white people.....
So much for the hypocrisy of 4th July huh?!

U can't justify complainin about racism by bein racist yourself, besides, native americans took the biggest L anyway!
 07-05-2012, 09:11 AM         #119
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

07-05-2012, 09:14 AM         #120
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3Wyzmun said:
I've seen a hell of a lot of racism in here & it seems to be aimed at white people.....
So much for the hypocrisy of 4th July huh?!

U can't justify complainin about racism by bein racist yourself, besides, native americans took the biggest L anyway!
Apparently you see only what you want to see, I have not skimmed through all the pages(most of them though)......but the racism really does not seem to be stemming from the black posters.......unless you call exposing the truth racism(which Im guessing it does according to most of the white responses in this thread)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy