Chris Rock Tweet on 4th of July

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 ImAMonster said:
It's like the other dude said. Yes racism still exists. No it will not ever be completely gone, Anywhere, Racism is EVERYWHERE in the world. Not just the United States. But, when you see something racially geared, first thing black people do is holler racism. Just let that sh*t slide, pay no mind, and don't feed the fire. You feed the fire, it's going to keep burning.

Point in case is this: You keep showing white people that their racism bothers you, they're going to keep doing it. There are people like that in this world, you know. It's like having an enemy and when you keep showing them your weakness, they're going to keep exploiting it. Just brush that sh*t off. Y'all say it doesn't bother you, but in every thread with a race thing y'all instantly hop in talking about how white people are racist and this and that. Make up your mind. Either it bothers you, Or it really doesn't bother you. If it really doesn't bother you, then you should just shrug it off and don't give the racist white people the satisfaction of letting them know they got to you.
If you act like it doesn't matter (on a global, or at least national scale) then it WILL die down a bit. If there's no reaction when it happens, then there's no reason for anyone to do it anymore.
...While you made some good points in your post, the bolded is a big problem I have with whites (Which includes shows like South Park and Family Guy, which have made similar statements) in regard to racial matters--So many of you fail to grasp the simple yet obvious fact that Black people shouldn't have to go through racist bullsh!t like that in the first place (Especially after being force-fed all kinds of hypocritical 'equality' bullsh!t, despite there still being large discrepancies between blacks and whites across the board [i.e. Housing, Education, Health {Care}, Politics, and Law, etc.] ), and all of us, if everyone's being honest, are sick of having to put up with it, especially online. The thing with whites (And now all the desperate-to-lick-your-boots non-black minorities in this country) speaking on racial matters while conveniently leaving out the parts outside of slavery that paint their race in a bad light is that it's all too easy to pass judgement and/or make blanket statements about something you're not a part of.

ImAMonster said:
There's a reason for everything and I'm sure if you'd open your eyes and at least entertain the idea that your race brought it on themselves, maybe the white man wouldn't always seem so damn bad to you people all the time. But whatever. Can't reason with people that have a 1 track mind. Adios.
^^My point exactly. You wouldn't be implying that everything blacks have gone through since setting foot on this continent is magically their fault now because of your need to prove a point to a bunch of strangers online, would you? I really hope not, as that would contradict your post(s).
 5 years ago '06        #82
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Dash420 said:
white people are in no moral position to judge what a black person views as hypocrisy..its not a matter of an excuse because of the condition we are in to tell our kids to use it as one, black children should know their history regardless..the truth is the matter of fact

and i say that to i still smoked a blunt watched malcom x and listened to public enemy on my day off
By all means, I believe in everyone knowing black history... We should all know the mistakes this country as made, but to use that history as some kind of prop to stand on is stupid. For a black person to really think I owe them something b/c my great great grandparents might or might not have enslaved them is retarded. Not all black people are like that but believe me, there are some in Alabama. History is history. There is no changing it. American Revolution is a part of our history rather your black or white. Black people wasnt free when the USA started celebrating Christmas They werent free when we started celebrating Thanksgiving. Hell, if were going to include holidays, lets make sure we get all of them
 5 years ago '06        #83
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
Typical white person that thinks white people and black people have the same opportunitys at birth

Typical response from a black person who thinks all white people live life good and all black people struggle with everything. Yeah man...your right...There cant be rich black people giving birth to rich kids. Chris Rock has 2 kids. Those kids must struggle in the ghetto forsure.

<<< OMG!! Boxden is racist b/c this is really a white man dressed like a black man. Boxden MUST PAY

Last edited by titanreese; 07-05-2012 at 03:13 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #84
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
 Kingpin 313 said:
Another typical white person you can't argue with my post so you find a grammer error like we in school
I am actually not white, but nice a.ssumption. I can tell by your last post that you most likely work a minimum wage job and I wonder if you were able to graduate high school. I mean sure it is just a forum but when you confuse our/are and then spell opportunitys and centurys I don't think it is a simple grammatical error.

Furthermore, your argument is flawed in a number of ways. Malcolm X was not a.ssassinated by a white person (or at least an African American was convicted of shooting him with others).

Rosa Parks, WEB Dubois, Ida B Wells, Sojourner Truth, Marcus Garvey, Frederick Douglass and Booker T Washington all helped advance African-American Civil Rights and none of them were a.ssassinated.

Oh, not to mention the countless white people who helped the cause as well. You know people like William Lloyd Garrison, Henry Moskowitz, Mary White Ovington and Oswald Garrison Villard.

I am sure you do not know (based on your awful grammar) that the NAACP was founded by six white Americans, as well as three African Americans.

Just because Martin Luther King Jr. was a.ssassinated by a white person, does not mean all white people were out to stop the cause and k!ll all of those who were trying to achieve equal rights.

Try learning about a topic before you speak about it again.
 07-05-2012, 03:12 AM         #85
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

So lets keep it 100, the Emancipation Proclamation proclaimed blacks were free in 1863 and then for the next 100 years blacks dealt with Jim Crow because whites find a way to subvert every law or treaty they sign. From about 1950 to approx 1972 the US employed the COINTEL program to disrupt, discredit and eventually destroy black organizations. But fu*k all that we're friends now so have a hot dog and watch the fireworks. fu*k YOU

1) I'm not listening to the white guy telling me to forget about slavery because it was the past

those who forget the past are bound to repeat it, so fu*k you

2) I think everyone is forgetting that slavery is still legal in the U.S.

3) As far as being invited to the party, fu*k you, we're not friends, never have been we're a.ssociates that tolerate each other. yeah it's 2012 but 1963 was just 49 years ago whites haven't changed and i'm not forgetting sh*t.

You got some fu*king nerve got tell the Jews to forget their Holocaust.

oh almost forgot

Happy white independence day
 5 years ago '04        #86
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
 Patrick Galooly said:
It's a celebration of july 4th 1776 the day the declaration of independence was supposedly signed. "Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness" didn't apply to black people Until 1960 something. Why would black people celebrate American independence when they weren't American? Hence my question do y'all celebrate the Canadian and Mexican independence days? Of course not because it wouldn't make any sense
And again, why would Americans celebrate Canadian or Mexican Independence Day? Black people are currently entitled to the same freedoms in America as every one else (although do face racism by some white people and non-white people).

I thought Independence Day was a day to celebrate that we are STILL free and have liberties that millions, if not billions, of people do not have to this day.

Everyone was not always free. Everyone was not always treated equally. Eventually, white people bullied or mistreated most everyone on this continent.

However, we are free today and Independence Day is a celebration of those freedoms.

So maybe if I ask one more time, if I am an American, living in America, why would I celebrate another countries Independence Day? Maybe if their freedoms influenced my life I would but they do not because I am not living in that country.
 07-05-2012, 03:17 AM         #87
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Typical response from a black person who thinks all white people live life good and all black people struggle with everything. Yeah man...your right...There cant be rich black people giving birth to rich kids. Chris Rock has 2 kids. Those kids must struggle in the ghetto forsure.

<<< OMG!! Boxden is racist b/c this is really a white man dressed like a black man. Boxden MUST PAY
well a black person is less likely to receive a business loan when compared to a white person and a black person is less likely to be called back for a job interview when compared to similarly qualified white so statistics back up the fact that there are less opportunities for black people. The private sector of America's economic system is sending the message that they don't want black people to be employees nor employers.
 5 years ago '06        #88
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
I am actually not white, but nice a.ssumption. I can tell by your last post that you most likely work a minimum wage job and I wonder if you were able to graduate high school. I mean sure it is just a forum but when you confuse our/are and then spell opportunitys and centurys I don't think it is a simple grammatical error.

Furthermore, your argument is flawed in a number of ways. Malcolm X was not a.ssassinated by a white person (or at least an African American was convicted of shooting him with others).

Rosa Parks, WEB Dubois, Ida B Wells, Sojourner Truth, Marcus Garvey, Frederick Douglass and Booker T Washington all helped advance African-American Civil Rights and none of them were a.ssassinated.

Oh, not to mention the countless white people who helped the cause as well. You know people like William Lloyd Garrison, Henry Moskowitz, Mary White Ovington and Oswald Garrison Villard.

I am sure you do not know (based on your awful grammar) that the NAACP was founded by six white Americans, as well as three African Americans.

Just because Martin Luther King Jr. was a.ssassinated by a white person, does not mean all white people were out to stop the cause and k!ll all of those who were trying to achieve equal rights.

You might as well stop though...These idiots cant change....I dont think they got the mental power to do it. Doesnt matter what you say, its white peoples fault there life sucks It makes them feel better to keep hatred toward all white people b/c god forbid they take responsible for there life.
 5 years ago '04        #89
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 485 485
 Arson said:
Louis CK wrote the Pootietang movie and he wrote on the Chris Rock show. He never wrote any of Chris' stand up

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #90
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,621 | Props total: 1798 1798
Black ppl today act like they went through slavery just because 100 years ago someone they dont even
Know was owned by someone. It wasnt you and it wasnt us drop it
 07-05-2012, 03:23 AM         #91
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
And again, why would Americans celebrate Canadian or Mexican Independence Day? Black people are currently entitled to the same freedoms in America as every one else (although do face racism by some white people and non-white people).

I thought Independence Day was a day to celebrate that we are STILL free and have liberties that millions, if not billions, of people do not have to this day.

Everyone was not always free. Everyone was not always treated equally. Eventually, white people bullied or mistreated most everyone on this continent.

However, we are free today and Independence Day is a celebration of those freedoms.

So maybe if I ask one more time, if I am an American, living in America, why would I celebrate another countries Independence Day? Maybe if their freedoms influenced my life I would but they do not because I am not living in that country.

It's called independence day to celebrate America's independence from Britain. What does that mean to black people not a god damn thing. Nor should it. We weren't the ones Britain was unfairly taxing. We weren't the ones seeking representation in British parliament. Property does not pay taxes nor does it seek political representation. Therefore the date and the holiday should hold no significance to black people.
 5 years ago '06        #92
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
well a black person is less likely to receive a business loan when compared to a white person and a black person is less likely to be called back for a job interview when compared to similarly qualified white so statistics back up the fact that there are less opportunities for black people. The private sector of America's economic system is sending the message that they don't want black people to be employees nor employers.
The overwhelming majority (97 percent) of the total U.S. population reported only one race in 2010. This group totaled 299.7 million. Of these, the largest group reported white alone (223.6 million), accounting for 72 percent of all people living in the United States. The black or African-American population totaled 38.9 million and represented 13 percent of the total population.

SO if we look at the statistics...There are 223 million white people compared to 39 million black people. Isnt it easy to explain that if 5 people were up for a job with similiar job skills and experience and 4 were white and 1 was black.. Statistic will favor the majority. Believe me, I know racism exist everywhere but some people on here is making it out like black people never have a chance and everything white people do has a racist plot to it.
 5 years ago '11        #93
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 titanreese said:

Did I say all white people had good lives? I just countered your argument that black people blame white people for there problems

lilsnatch770 said:

There's Only 3 races white, black and Asian so I'm a.ssuming you Asian because I know you not black and a Asian shouldn't even be speaking on this topic

I said they helped k!ll black leaders and The FBI helped k!ll Malcolm x it has been proven we can also talk about all the black political leaders the KKK k!lled and how they took the heads of there family.

You f!ghting a losing battle you should have stayed with the grammar jokes

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 07-05-2012 at 03:44 AM..
 07-05-2012, 03:40 AM         #94
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
The overwhelming majority (97 percent) of the total U.S. population reported only one race in 2010. This group totaled 299.7 million. Of these, the largest group reported white alone (223.6 million), accounting for 72 percent of all people living in the United States. The black or African-American population totaled 38.9 million and represented 13 percent of the total population.

SO if we look at the statistics...There are 223 million white people compared to 39 million black people. Isnt it easy to explain that if 5 people were up for a job with similiar job skills and experience and 4 were white and 1 was black.. Statistic will favor the majority. Believe me, I know racism exist everywhere but some people on here is making it out like black people never have a chance and everything white people do has a racist plot to it.
No. Not when it's the people with the "blackest names" being discriminated against. What the private sector is doing is finding the names which belong to the highest % of black people and the lowest % of white people and excluding them from job interviews that's calculated ,cognizant. Not a coincidence.
 5 years ago '05        #95
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
History lessons on bx
 5 years ago '10        #96
sno0p 4 heat pts
space
space
$447 | Props total: 55 55
yall act like slavery wasnt that long ago.. smfh
 5 years ago '11        #97
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Niruggg said:

So lets keep it 100, the Emancipation Proclamation proclaimed blacks were free in 1863 and then for the next 100 years blacks dealt with Jim Crow because whites find a way to subvert every law or treaty they sign. From about 1950 to approx 1972 the US employed the COINTEL program to disrupt, discredit and eventually destroy black organizations. But fu*k all that we're friends now so have a hot dog and watch the fireworks. fu*k YOU

1) I'm not listening to the white guy telling me to forget about slavery because it was the past

those who forget the past are bound to repeat it, so fu*k you

2) I think everyone is forgetting that slavery is still legal in the U.S.

3) As far as being invited to the party, fu*k you, we're not friends, never have been we're a.ssociates that tolerate each other. yeah it's 2012 but 1963 was just 49 years ago whites haven't changed and i'm not forgetting sh*t.

You got some fu*king nerve got tell the Jews to forget their Holocaust.

oh almost forgot

Happy white independence day

5 years ago '06        #98
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 sno0p said:
yall act like slavery wasnt that long ago.. smfh
Its apparent that some of this boxden members had some rough times in the 2000s that noone knew about
 07-05-2012, 04:14 AM         #99
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
Black people are less likely to get called back for job interviews when compared to similarly qualified whites. Blacks are less likely to get business loans than whites.Crimes committed by majority black criminals carry harsher sentences(rockefeller laws). So yes America is still targeting blacks particularly the private sector of America's economic system. You've just failed to educate yourself and why would you educate yourself it's not your peoples problem. That's why I don't understand the need for you to come in and whine about Chris Rock pointing out America's hypocrisy.
I know Im gonna get flamed saying this on a predominantly black forum but...

equal opportunity does exist and for the most part I think companies would give the job to a black dude over a white any day

what about college scholarships?
I was a middle class white dude with outstanding grades in high school
there were black dudes that I know that were higher class then me had the same if not lower grades than me and somehow they got scholarships

hhhhmmmmm?
 5 years ago '04        #100
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 250 250
Damn, black people all upset (with good reason) but how about Native Americans they got all their land stolen? Do you feel the same sense of anger for their plight? Just wondering from an outsiders perspective.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy