Chris Rock Tweet on 4th of July

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,897 | Props total: 2006 2006
 SlickJ101 said:

That whole post is just sad. If the dude you said that to had half a brain he'd of laughed in your face when you tried saying your grandparents were slaves, due to it being impossible within the timeframe.
Would say something about the military but I'll stay quiet as I know stereotyping is wrong
 07-05-2012, 02:15 AM         #62
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sandninja said:
If your friend had a party every year, but didn't invite you over because he didn't like you, and then few years later you two guys made up, so he starts inviting you to that annual party, don't u think it's a little petty to be like "i'm not going, because u didn't invite me to the party before"
If that friend made me and my family perform manual labor for my entire life r*ped my wife in front of me then sold her for me to never see her again. Whipped me so bad that the wounds never will heal cut my limbs off then no it wouldn't be petty at all. weakest argument so far.
 5 years ago '11        #63
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
White people forget that segregation was only 50 years ago most of are grandparents didn't have rights that white people had

White people also helped k!ll all of are leaders that fought for are rights but we should just get over it
 5 years ago '06        #64
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8660 8660
t

we get it we know our ancestors were slaves.

Now go back tap dancing for white people.
 07-05-2012, 02:20 AM         #65
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do white people in this thread celebrate Mexico's independence day or Canada's independence day? Since they're saying black people should celebrate independence days that have nothing to do with them? Do y'all celebrate independence days that have nothing to do with y'all?
 5 years ago '05        #66
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
 SkateboardT said:
man get the fu*k over it yall aint slaves anymore.

Yes, its sad what has happened. But god damn man, its like staying with a woman who cheated on you while you hold the sh*t over her head for life. Yeah she fu*ked up but if it bothers you that much why stay with her?

If you decide to forget about it...eventually it will be forgotten and then it won't matter, we won't look at a world of "ex-slaves" and "ex-slave owners" we'll look at a world of "humans"

dummies
those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it
 5 years ago '08        #67
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5550 5550
 lilsnatch770 said:
Would say something about the military but I'll stay quiet as I know stereotyping is wrong
The military?

I can't see what that'd have to do w/anything. But if you think I'm a.ssociated w/any form of it that's pretty hilarious.
 5 years ago '06        #68
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Kingpin 313 said:

White people helped k!ll all of are leaders that fought for are right ls but we should just get over it
No...For the rest of your life and your kids, you should continue to blame white people for all yalls shortcomings and blame your problems on something you never experienced. I mean its alot more healthy to know that you caused your own problems but there is the white man to pick up the blame. You got a F in that one class? Damn that white man...You decided to try crack? fu*king white man strikes again. So dont worry about bettering yourself. Dont worry about improving yourself in life. White man always going to bring you down. If thats the excuse you need to use to help you sleep at night. More power to you
 5 years ago '06        #69
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 kingpin222 said:
those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it
Those who live in the past cannot progess in the future
 5 years ago '06        #70
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
The military?

I can't see what that'd have to do w/anything. But if you think I'm a.ssociated w/any form of it that's pretty hilarious.
Hes talking about the other guy
 5 years ago '08        #71
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 titanreese said:
Hes talking about the other guy
Must be. He quoted me so I had no idea where he was going w that.
 5 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
The military?

Didn't he say he was in the military? Figured he was talking to someone else in the military. If he thinks his grandparents were alive in 1776 and the guy he was talking to could not formulate a response, what does that say about the two of them?
 5 years ago '04        #73
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
white people are in no moral position to judge what a black person views as hypocrisy..its not a matter of an excuse because of the condition we are in.. nor tellin our kids to use it as one, black children should know their history regardless..the truth is the matter of fact

and i say that to still mention i smoked a blunt watched malcom x and listened to public enemy on my day off today
 5 years ago '08        #74
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Didn't he say he was in the military? Figured he was talking to someone else in the military. If he thinks his grandparents were alive in 1776 and the guy he was talking to could not formulate a response, what does that say about the two of them?

[pic - click to view]

They are not relations?
 5 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
White people forget that segregation was only 50 years ago most of are grandparents didn't have rights that white people had

White people also helped k!ll all of are leaders that fought for are rights but we should just get over it
Must be white people's fault that you do not know the difference between are and our. I mean seriously, there are third graders that know how to properly use "our".

5 years ago '11        #76
space
space
space
 titanreese said:
No...For the rest of your life and your kids, you should continue to blame white people for all yalls shortcomings and blame your problems on something you never experienced. I mean its alot more healthy to know that you caused your own problems but there is the white man to pick up the blame. You got a F in that one class? Damn that white man...You decided to try crack? fu*king white man strikes again. So dont worry about bettering yourself. Dont worry about improving yourself in life. White man always going to bring you down. If thats the excuse you need to use to help you sleep at night. More power to you
Typical white person that thinks white people and black people have the same opportunitys at birth

I don't blame white people for my problems but if you think segregation and slavery don't effect today's world you delusional when one group of people knew how to read and write centurys before the other
 5 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Do white people in this thread celebrate Mexico's independence day or Canada's independence day? Since they're saying black people should celebrate independence days that have nothing to do with them? Do y'all celebrate independence days that have nothing to do with y'all?
This argument makes zero sense. Why would a White American celebrate Mexican or Canadian Independence Day? They live in America.

Black people do have a reason to celebrate Independence Day if they are living in America. The day is a celebration of the starting of our nation, which, while not always equal to every one, still exists and presently does offer freedoms not enjoyed by millions.
 07-05-2012, 02:47 AM         #78
ElMarro10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

At black people being all emo and act like they care about their history when they reinforce 98% of negative stereotypes towards black people everday.
 07-05-2012, 02:53 AM         #79
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
This argument makes zero sense. Why would a White American celebrate Mexican or Canadian Independence Day? They live in America.

Black people do have a reason to celebrate Independence Day if they are living in America. The day is a celebration of the starting of our nation, which, while not always equal to every one, still exists and presently does offer freedoms not enjoyed by millions.
It's a celebration of july 4th 1776 the day the declaration of independence was supposedly signed. "Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness" didn't apply to black people Until 1960 something. Why would black people celebrate American independence when they weren't American? Hence my question do y'all celebrate the Canadian and Mexican independence days? Of course not because it wouldn't make any sense
 5 years ago '11        #80
space
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Must be white people's fault that you do not know the difference between are and our. I mean seriously, there are third graders that know how to properly use "our".

Another typical white person you can't argue with my post so you find a grammer error like we in school

I bet I could find post that you misspelled words or didn't have correct grammar but I have a life
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy