Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,417 | Props total: 10541 10541
 Patrick Galooly said:
A white man wrote his jokes? And since when is pointing out the truth bi*ching. Chris Rock didn't make any mention of his own life in his tweet. He simply pointed out that on july 4 1776 black people weren't independent. In fact one of the ways the leaders of that time motivated the colonists to go to war was by saying England was threatening the colonists with slavery. All while owning actual slaves. It's hypocrisy. No black person should celebrate independence day and that's what he was saying the tweer was for black people. That's why I don't understand why so many white people are in here bi*ching about it.
Got to in 1776 and stopped reading. WE'RE NOT IN 1776 ANYMORE! Give the sh*t a rest already.

It's like the other dude said. Yes racism still exists. No it will not ever be completely gone, Anywhere, Racism is EVERYWHERE in the world. Not just the United States. But, when you see something racially geared, first thing black people do is holler racism. Just let that sh*t slide, pay no mind, and don't feed the fire. You feed the fire, it's going to keep burning.

And whoever left me the "prop" that said "Racist f*ggot" I'm not a racist f*ggot at all. It's cool for Chris Rock, One of "your" people to speak their mind, but when I do, I'm a racist f*ggot?

Point in case is this: You keep showing white people that their racism bothers you, they're going to keep doing it. There are people like that in this world, you know. It's like having an enemy and when you keep showing them your weakness, they're going to keep exploiting it. Just brush that sh*t off. Y'all say it doesn't bother you, but in every thread with a race thing y'all instantly hop in talking about how white people are racist and this and that. Make up your mind. Either it bothers you, Or it really doesn't bother you. If it really doesn't bother you, then you should just shrug it off and don't give the racist white people the satisfaction of letting them know they got to you. If you act like it doesn't matter (on a global, or at least national scale) then it WILL die down a bit. If there's no reaction when it happens, then there's no reason for anyone to do it anymore.

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone but this is getting kind of old. I hate going in every thread like this claiming how it's the white man's fault and the black person is always in the right. You won't even entertain the possibility that maybe the black man is wrong and the white man is in the right.

It's like any time a white person does something to a black person, without even knowing the facts, instantly they're racist. Do you ever think that maybe there was HONESTLY something else that caused it? No, You don't say "They probably had a disagreement that got too out of control" or anything like that. It's just instantly that the white man is racist.

Look, I'm not going to bite my tongue for anyone. Chris Rock can says whatever he wants and he gets praise from the black people. I speak my mind the most NON racist, but real way possible, and I end up being racist. That's not at all this "equality" that black people want. You want equality, act the part. Go to school, get an education, get a job, be a respectful person. Stop talking about fu*king bi*ches, smoking weed, and how much money you have and maybe people would have a bit more respect for you.

There's a reason for everything and I'm sure if you'd open your eyes and at least entertain the idea that your race brought it on themselves, maybe the white man wouldn't always seem so damn bad to you people all the time. But whatever. Can't reason with people that have a 1 track mind. Adios.
 5 years ago '06        #42
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036

[pic - click to view]

Here you go Chris Rock. This is my restitution to you. Hope this settles the debt
 07-05-2012, 01:40 AM         #43
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0ap said:
If ya'll wanna get technical; its independence from Great Britain that we're celebrating. The slaves were free from Great Britain too....they just weren't free in America. But we're all free now and everybody in the US has a better life than most countries, but I guess we're all just gonna dwell on a dark time in history that none of us went through.
No. Slaves in American colonies didn't have a problem with Britain because they were never British citizens nor descendants of British citizens. They never had to pay the stamp act which lead to no taxation without representation which lead to the American Revolution. Black people were technically not even human then so how can they be considered colonists plus they were allowed to own any a.ssets therefore not subject to the unfair taxing that colonists suffered from.
 5 years ago '05        #44
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
...i aint mad at the holiday..

a day off is a day off...

fu*k the past..

if i get a day off for holocaust.. im be happy...

..j/k
 07-05-2012, 01:45 AM         #45
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Got to in 1776 and stopped reading. WE'RE NOT IN 1776 ANYMORE! Give the sh*t a rest already.

It's like the other dude said. Yes racism still exists. No it will not ever be completely gone, Anywhere, Racism is EVERYWHERE in the world. Not just the United States. But, when you see something racially geared, first thing black people do is holler racism. Just let that sh*t slide, pay no mind, and don't feed the fire. You feed the fire, it's going to keep burning.

And whoever left me the "prop" that said "Racist f*ggot" I'm not a racist f*ggot at all. It's cool for Chris Rock, One of "your" people to speak their mind, but when I do, I'm a racist f*ggot?

Point in case is this: You keep showing white people that their racism bothers you, they're going to keep doing it. There are people like that in this world, you know. It's like having an enemy and when you keep showing them your weakness, they're going to keep exploiting it. Just brush that sh*t off. Y'all say it doesn't bother you, but in every thread with a race thing y'all instantly hop in talking about how white people are racist and this and that. Make up your mind. Either it bothers you, Or it really doesn't bother you. If it really doesn't bother you, then you should just shrug it off and don't give the racist white people the satisfaction of letting them know they got to you. If you act like it doesn't matter (on a global, or at least national scale) then it WILL die down a bit. If there's no reaction when it happens, then there's no reason for anyone to do it anymore.

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone but this is getting kind of old. I hate going in every thread like this claiming how it's the white man's fault and the black person is always in the right. You won't even entertain the possibility that maybe the black man is wrong and the white man is in the right.

It's like any time a white person does something to a black person, without even knowing the facts, instantly they're racist. Do you ever think that maybe there was HONESTLY something else that caused it? No, You don't say "They probably had a disagreement that got too out of control" or anything like that. It's just instantly that the white man is racist.

Look, I'm not going to bite my tongue for anyone. Chris Rock can says whatever he wants and he gets praise from the black people. I speak my mind the most NON racist, but real way possible, and I end up being racist. That's not at all this "equality" that black people want. You want equality, act the part. Go to school, get an education, get a job, be a respectful person. Stop talking about fu*king bi*ches, smoking weed, and how much money you have and maybe people would have a bit more respect for you.

There's a reason for everything and I'm sure if you'd open your eyes and at least entertain the idea that your race brought it on themselves, maybe the white man wouldn't always seem so damn bad to you people all the time. But whatever. Can't reason with people that have a 1 track mind. Adios.
America celebrates the 4th to commemorate july 4th 1776 on july 4th 1776 black people weren't even people according to this country not to mention being independent. So why commemorate that date when it doesn't mean anything to black people? Do you celebrate Mexico's independence day? Perhaps you should've kept reading then maybe you wouldn't continue to make an a.ss out of yourself.
 5 years ago '06        #46
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,925 | Props total: 7615 7615
 JBAL NY said:

White people get so mad anytime anybody mentions slavery or racism.
Word! Then they like to act like thier poor white trash families could actually afford to buy slaves back in the day.
 5 years ago '11        #47
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,967 | Props total: 637 637
Oh Look....No one gives a fu*k if you celebrate it or not.

You just 1 fu*king Homo sapien in a big a.ss universe. Stay stuck in the past.
 5 years ago '06        #48
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
No. Slaves in American colonies didn't have a problem with Britain because they were never British citizens nor descendants of British citizens. They never had to pay the stamp act which lead to no taxation without representation which lead to the American Revolution. Black people were technically not even human then so how can they be considered colonists plus they were allowed to own any a.ssets therefore not subject to the unfair taxing that colonists suffered from.
So did you have a nice chat with a 1770's slave recently? There were slaves in Britain so Im sure all slaves had problems with that.
 5 years ago '11        #49
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6491 6491
 JBAL NY said:

White people get so mad anytime anybody mentions slavery or racism.
 07-05-2012, 01:53 AM         #50
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
So did you have a nice chat with a 1770's slave recently? There were slaves in Britain so Im sure all slaves had problems with that.
Yeah the slaves in America got on the phone with people in Britain and asked if there were slaves in Britain. There were no phones and if a black person was caught being able to read they were k!lled. So no letters They probably didn't even know Britain existed. Unless they were in the military digging ditches.
 5 years ago '04        #51
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2011 2011
 notoriousthugzz said:
Really? Your "grandparents" were slaves during Independence Day?

I'd love to hear their secrets for immortality.
Thank God someone finally saw this. I knew I was not the only one. If you really did have ancestors in 1776, they are probably your great-great-great-great-great grandparents at best.

People did not live to see 80 often back then. Some did, but it is not the same as today.
 07-05-2012, 01:57 AM         #52
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
History class failed y'all. The American revolution popped off because of taxes to pay for the 7 year war. How the fu*k are you going to pay taxes when you're not a human being and not allowed to own anything? So the whole "black people became independent from Britain that day too" argument is stupid.
 5 years ago '05        #53
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,170 | Props total: 19885 19885
 ImAMonster said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #54
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5556 5556
 DurtySoufReppin said:
I'm in the military and I told this white guy I don't celebrate the 4th. He asked me why and I told him the reason.

n*gga was speechless and at a lost for words.

My grandparents were slaves on a day of "Independence".

If that ain't some oxymoronic sh*t, I don't know what is

That whole post is just sad. If the dude you said that to had half a brain he'd of laughed in your face when you tried saying your grandparents were slaves, due to it being impossible within the timeframe.

Last edited by SlickJ101; 07-05-2012 at 02:07 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #55
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Heisenberg said:
sometimes crackers can be so sensitive
Yea, your right...Black man living in the past complaining about July 4th being a white peoples hoilday. Hes not sensitive at all
 5 years ago '04        #56
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2011 2011
If Chris Rock really wants to be a prick he should be questioning why we even celebrate our Independence on July 4th?

The document was adopted on July 2, 1776. It was officially signed on August 2, 1776. The surrender at Yorktown was October 19, 1781. The Treaty of Paris was signed on September 3, 1783. The Constitution was created on September 17, 1787 and ratified on June 21, 1788.

If he wanted to be a prick he could have asked why none of those were the official dates of Independence?

Oh, and slaves were not considered 3/5's of a human (making them slaves/property) until the Constitution in 1787-88.

I believe the Articles of Confederation was trying to abolish slavery from spreading in the rest of the United States.

But then again, instead of bi*ching, I just enjoy the Holiday with friends and family
 5 years ago '05        #57
space
space
 titanreese said:
Yea, your right...Black man living in the past complaining about July 4th being a white peoples hoilday. Hes not sensitive at all
it is tho
 5 years ago '08        #58
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5556 5556
 titanreese said:
 07-05-2012, 02:11 AM         #59
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
If Chris Rock really wants to be a prick he should be questioning why we even celebrate our Independence on July 4th?

The document was adopted on July 2, 1776. It was officially signed on August 2, 1776. The surrender at Yorktown was October 19, 1781. The Treaty of Paris was signed on September 3, 1783. The Constitution was created on September 17, 1787 and ratified on June 21, 1788.

If he wanted to be a prick he could have asked why none of those were the official dates of Independence?

Oh, and slaves were not considered 3/5's of a human (making them slaves/property) until the Constitution in 1787-88.

I believe the Articles of Confederation was trying to abolish slavery from spreading in the rest of the United States.

But then again, instead of bi*ching, I just enjoy the Holiday with friends and family
They were 0/5 human at that point. That's why it's so hard for black people to find out what country they are from or who their ancestors are. They kept track of slaves as they would keep track of a bag of rice or any other piece of property. That's what they were property in every sense of the word.
 5 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 sandninja said:
If your friend had a party every year, but didn't invite you over because he didn't like you, and then few years later you two guys made up, so he starts inviting you to that annual party, don't u think it's a little petty to be like "i'm not going, because u didn't invite me to the party before"
that was a horrible analogy
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy