NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-04-2012, 11:39 PM         #21
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-04-2012, 11:41 PM         #22
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DurtySoufReppin said:
I'm in the military and I told this white guy I don't celebrate the 4th. He asked me why and I told him the reason.

n*gga was speechless and at a lost for words.

My grandparents were slaves on a day of "Independence".

If that ain't some oxymoronic sh*t, I don't know what is
indeed.

let us not add, they stole the damn country. then beefed with each other and fought to see who would get what parts of the land they all stole. american born caucasians love their country....and black people love fireworks, a reason to bbq/drink, and having a day off.
 5 years ago '06        #23
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
These type of holidays.. you gotta take it how you want. I don't give a fu*k about the origin of this holiday, just like thanksgiving. It started off as bullsh*t, but at the end of the day, it promotes just having a good time with friends and family. That's all I care about at the end of the day.

But Chris Rock speakin the real and white folks catchin feelings. lol Imma have my kids celebrate, but they will know the true history behind these things.
 5 years ago '05        #24
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,130 | Props total: 19799 19799
 SkateboardT said:
man get the fu*k over it yall aint slaves anymore.

Yes, its sad what has happened. But god damn man, its like staying with a woman who cheated on you while you hold the sh*t over her head for life. Yeah she fu*ked up but if it bothers you that much why stay with her?

If you decide to forget about it...eventually it will be forgotten and then it won't matter, we won't look at a world of "ex-slaves" and "ex-slave owners" we'll look at a world of "humans"

dummies
cool we are the world story

but back to reality

George Zimmermanís Website Raised $200,000
 07-04-2012, 11:54 PM         #25
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i stood up and told that teachin lady, the only 3 letters I need to know are U, S, and A.
 5 years ago '05        #26
bless the kid 
space
space
$392 | Props total: 0 0
 ImAMonster said:
Chris, Your people SOLD YOU to the white man...

Chris, The white man FREED you...

Chris, If it wasn't for the white man, you wouldn't have all that money and fame...

People need to realize what ACTUALLY happened...Yes white people bought slaves, but who the hell sold them?...

White people independance day..Please..You've had it made ever since you got famous cause of the white man...Why the fu*k you wanna bi*ch about it...YOU GOT IT fu*kING MADE...And still want to complain...I'm white and I GUARANTEE my life is harder than Chris Rock's...

Whatever, though. I guess I "don't understand" ... But maybe you people who complain and use it as an excuse should look a bit deeper into YOUR OWN DAMN HISTORY.
You a dumb fuc for believing that bullsh*t you white people just told everyone that to validate a criminal act truth of the mater is that blacks didn't sell slaves to white people white people came slaughtered and took what they wanted black tribes did have slaves but not in the sense of slavery in america when a tribe took a slave it was from a rival or enemy tribe and after there time of service they were freed or offered to join the new tribe the bullsh*t you're telling is a lie created by the white man just like Jesus being White.
 5 years ago '04        #27
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 393 393
Because history played out the way it did, most people living in America today should be thankful. Yeah, African slavery was a bad thing, but don't act like slavery isn't still promanent in other parts of the world. Chris Rock doesn't seem to give a shyt about that. Probably cause it doesn't affect him, but it really doesn't affect him that his great grand parents were either. They were the ones that had to grow through that awful time period, not Chris Rock.

Bottom line, it sounds like a lot of people in here would be happier experiancing genocide in Africa or slitting someones throat for a dollar in China or South America. To each his own, I guess...
 5 years ago '08        #28
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23327 23327
 regularjoe said:
I'm pretty sure Louis CK used to be one of his writers.
Louis CK wrote the Pootietang movie and he wrote on the Chris Rock show. He never wrote any of Chris' stand up
 5 years ago '11        #29
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
........buss ya gunz n99@
.....whitelisted now?
 5 years ago '11        #30
DjFoulPlay 
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 2 2
just an interesting fact, just to clarify this does not justify anything but, some slaves were freed if they served in the army against the british, thus it was some slaves true independence day.
 5 years ago '05        #31
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,130 | Props total: 19799 19799
 Zakhara said:
Because history played out the way it did, most people living in America today should be thankful. Yeah, African slavery was a bad thing, but don't act like slavery isn't still promanent in other parts of the world. Chris Rock doesn't seem to give a shyt about that. Probably cause it doesn't affect him, but it really doesn't affect him that his great grand parents were either. They were the ones that had to grow through that awful time period, not Chris Rock.

Bottom line, it sounds like a lot of people in here would be happier experiancing genocide in Africa or slitting someones throat for a dollar in China or South America. To each his own, I guess...
black people in america had and still have our genocide right here in good ole usa its called the war on drugs and all the bullsh*t that came and come along with it
 5 years ago '04        #32
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,848 | Props total: 2008 2008
 DurtySoufReppin said:
I'm in the military and I told this white guy I don't celebrate the 4th. He asked me why and I told him the reason.

n*gga was speechless and at a lost for words.

My grandparents were slaves on a day of "Independence".

If that ain't some oxymoronic sh*t, I don't know what is
Really? Your "grandparents" were slaves during Independence Day?

I'd love to hear their secrets for immortality.
 5 years ago '08        #33
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
Which is funny bc I bet if you asked him if he believed in Jesus he'd probably say it was a scam but I bet you goddamn well he celebrates Christmas, Easter, etc.

Gotta find something to whine about when you're that rich though.
 5 years ago '10        #34
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15694 15694
i dont really see a problem with. I dont celebrate it for the same reason, but best believe imma make the best of my day off.

told my homeboy (he white) pretty much what chris said and he hit me wit the typical, oh i didnt know u were a slave. I never understand that statement, July 4th is a celebration of that day in history, not present day. So on that day in history blacks were not free. plain and simple. Blacks celebrating independence day is like native americans celebrating Columbus day
 5 years ago '11        #35
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
god damn there's so much ignorance in here

stfu white face midget bastard
 5 years ago '07        #36
mplaya22 
space
space
$115 | Props total: 25 25
I enjoyed it and the fireworks were great Thanks,I say that with a white weatherman voice.
 07-05-2012, 01:14 AM         #37
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love the 4th of July.

And even though I was not born or raised in the states.

My ancestors were slaves, yes and I have sympathy and respect for what they had to go through just to make it day to day. Strong beautiful people. Am I a slave? NO. And for that I am thankful. I'm free, I serve this country every day in my career, I love this country.

God Bless America.

Last edited by cheguevara; 07-05-2012 at 01:17 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #38
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,041 | Props total: 4878 4878
I swear yall k!ll me, guess what...YOU are free now!!!! Enjoy that sh*t!!!

edit: I'm sure my ancestors would be pissed I went downtown and watched the fireworks with my girl tonight.
 5 years ago '10        #39
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
at some of the racism in here
 5 years ago '07        #40
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
If ya'll wanna get technical; its independence from Great Britain that we're celebrating. The slaves were free from Great Britain too....they just weren't free in America. But we're all free now and everybody in the US has a better life than most countries, but I guess we're all just gonna dwell on a dark time in history that none of us went through.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago