Chris Rock Tweet on 4th of July

most viewed right now
 140
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 122
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
99 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 70
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
133 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #281
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$2,882 | Props total: 99 99
MURICA fu*k YEA

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #282
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,413 | Props total: 6123 6123
 Niruggg said:
blacks who fought for independence, fought because they were promised freedom for doing so but when the war was over they returned to plantation owners who reneged on that promise. Nothing new fork tougue not to be trusted.

Fyi more blacks fought for the british

so again, happy white independence day
and why do ya'll care how we feel about your bs holiday anyway.
A link would be greatly appreciated for that. And you have a point for the slaves, but there were plenty of freed Blacks who rose up too. And nah, my man, I'm not White @ all, but I do celebrate 4th of July for its symbolic nature. That, and I get the day off to fire the grill plus it's also my Mom's B-day.
 6 years ago '05        #283
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,589 | Props total: 24259 24259
 Zeeshine said:
Keep bringing up slavery as if Blacks were the only ones who suffered, how you think Indians ended up in Guyana of all fu*king places? (Slavery was a global epidemic) You see us screaming about White people keeping us down? Nah we work hard.

But go ahead lend yourself to ignorance. I was in the giant crowd in Manhattan during fireworks where this Black lady starts pulling out racism against this Asian girl just b/c she (Black woman) couldn't push through everyone. As if the Asian woman was keeping her down... please... but don't worry the government will keep taxing me more so I can fund your welfare checks in the mail.



This kind of sh*t gets me heated with all the ignorance rampant. My apologies. Ignorance can go both ways if you let it.
a indian talking about welfare (those casinos are nice i wonder how did that come about and the money the us goverment gives to indian tribes for retribution )
whites,latinos,asians,and blacks would all like to thank you for your generous contribution to the welfare system also
btw who gives a fu*k if you get heated


Last edited by chi town hustla; 07-06-2012 at 01:40 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #284
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,589 | Props total: 24259 24259
 Razer said:
So how about you stfu and celebrate this glorious day the Continental Army triumphed over the British Empire
how about you stfu and mind your business and celebrate this glorious day for white americans
 07-06-2012, 01:45 AM         #285
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 07-06-2012, 02:16 AM         #286
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
A link would be greatly appreciated for that. And you have a point for the slaves, but there were plenty of freed Blacks who rose up too. And nah, my man, I'm not White @ all, but I do celebrate 4th of July for its symbolic nature. That, and I get the day off to fire the grill plus it's also my Mom's B-day.
I never called you white. Free blacks f!ghting on the side of the patriots I highly doubt it, but here's your opportunity to prove me wrong.

Links



edit

on second look i did imply that you were white.
I apologize


Last edited by Niruggg; 07-06-2012 at 04:03 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #287
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,346 | Props total: 3429 3429
 billieskeet said:
I'll leave yall to cry and blame the white man for everything wrong in your lives. Still didn't prove your point, but that's what ppl do thse day. Peace.
thas the problem

the white man's guilt is so heavy it causes you to be overdramatic

but w/e
 6 years ago '05        #288
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,346 | Props total: 3429 3429
 Withit said:
This is true...

You can always tell, because there punctuation and grammar is horrible.

It's not black people as a whole. It is the "new black way" that is really concerning. I always think it is funny that their grandparents are part of the "old school." They are usually good people. The are god-fearing, hard working people. It is the new black generation that worries me. But there is nothing you can do about. They own us now. We work for them. We have a black president. We work hard for their food stamps. All you can do is pray that these people will see the light...
muthaphukka you failed


plz exit the thread now
 6 years ago '11        #289
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 1782 1782
people really in this thread asking the difference between the overhead costs of slavery and corporations that have been subject to the pressure of unions for 100 years?

chris rock simply stated that a majority of blacks at that time were largely unaffected by the outcome of the revolutionary war. why is this such an inflamatory thing?
 07-06-2012, 06:51 AM         #290
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zeeshine said:
Keep bringing up slavery as if Blacks were the only ones who suffered, how you think Indians ended up in Guyana of all fu*king places? (Slavery was a global epidemic) You see us screaming about White people keeping us down? Nah we work hard.

But go ahead lend yourself to ignorance. I was in the giant crowd in Manhattan during fireworks where this Black lady starts pulling out racism against this Asian girl just b/c she (Black woman) couldn't push through everyone. As if the Asian woman was keeping her down... please... but don't worry the government will keep taxing me more so I can fund your welfare checks in the mail.



This kind of sh*t gets me heated with all the ignorance rampant. My apologies. Ignorance can go both ways if you let it.
White people fu*ked your whole race wtf are you talking about? If you referring to Eastern Indian people, who needed America to boost your economony, yall are some of the most irritating fu*king people on the planet. You dont listen, your arrogant...and getting you to comprehend anything is like talking to a fu*king 3 year old. Dealing with a Indian customer rep is the most irritating fu*king thing on this planet........If you really trying to big your race up.......dont.......there is a reason your race is never mentioned with the rest of the world.....Nobody fu*king likes you guys..........
 6 years ago '08        #291
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,323 | Props total: 7316 7316
 Gatorfan2611 said:
people really in this thread asking the difference between the overhead costs of slavery and corporations that have been subject to the pressure of unions for 100 years?

chris rock simply stated that a majority of blacks at that time were largely unaffected by the outcome of the revolutionary war. why is this such an inflamatory thing?
Some people were saying that slaves worked for "free" because their compensation (food, clothes, and shelter) was part of the slave masters overhead. Is compensation (regardless of type or amount) not part of a corporations overhead? Please let me know. I did not study economics. Thanks.
 6 years ago '06        #292
Wilkie Bailey 
space
avatar space
space
$382 | Props total: 129 129
 THuG LYFe said:
Starting a race war over the day we built this country. Come on man!!!!!

That 1st reply kind of owned him
Not even close actually. I'll bet his "guatemalan" staff is paid waaaaaayyyy more than my ancestors were. Not really slavery is it? Not to mention the total # of zero azz whoopings they get from Mr. Rock. The reply was stupid and you are impressed too easily.
 6 years ago '11        #293
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 1782 1782
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
Some people were saying that slaves worked for "free" because their compensation (food, clothes, and shelter) was part of the slave masters overhead. Is compensation (regardless of type or amount) not part of a corporations overhead? Please let me know. I did not study economics. Thanks.
Of course slaves worked for free. They were slaves. Im not disagreeing with that. Im saying that its something so obvious that it should have never been questioned or rationalized by approaching it from an "economical" standpoint.

Overhead costs are costs that are essentially unavoidable and that arent necessarily correlated to the amount of people working or product produced (ie electricity to keep a plant running, rent, supplies like pencils and pens etc). Salaries of workers who are directly responsible for the product are not overhead.

The point I was making was not only is it irrelevant to bring up overhead being that slavery is not a "normal" business model, but its disrespectful. Overhead refers to rent and utilities, not basic necessitites of life. Im sure the holocaust was very profitable to the Germans, but theres no need to look at it from an economical pov. Thats like me calling the electricity and gas to run the ovens overhead. Chris rock made a simple statement and apparently he got the reaction he wanted.
 6 years ago '08        #294
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,323 | Props total: 7316 7316
 Gatorfan2611 said:
Of course slaves worked for free. They were slaves. Im not disagreeing with that. Im saying that its something so obvious that it should have never been questioned or rationalized by approaching it from an "economical" standpoint.

Overhead costs are costs that are essentially unavoidable and that arent necessarily correlated to the amount of people working or product produced (ie electricity to keep a plant running, rent, supplies like pencils and pens etc). Salaries of workers who are directly responsible for the product are not overhead.

The point I was making was not only is it irrelevant to bring up overhead being that slavery is not a "normal" business model, but its disrespectful. Overhead refers to rent and utilities, not basic necessitites of life. Im sure the holocaust was very profitable to the Germans, but theres no need to look at it from an economical pov. Thats like me calling the electricity and gas to run the ovens overhead. Chris rock made a simple statement and apparently he got the reaction he wanted.
Thanks, thought compensation was part of overhead cost. Learned something new. I still believe slaves received compensation for their work and that they did not work for free. I guess you can say their food, clothing, and shelter was an expense which was subtracted from the masters revenue.
 6 years ago '11        #295
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 1782 1782
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
Thanks, thought compensation was part of overhead cost. Learned something new. I still believe slaves received compensation for their work and that they did not work for free. I guess you can say their food, clothing, and shelter was an expense which was subtracted from the masters revenue.
How can you call food compensation? Food is something that every living organism needs. They couldn't leave to seek oppurtunities of better "compensation." Slave owners didnt compensate them because they wanted to. They did that because they were people and would die without food and water. The were like livestock. Feeding a cow feed and water is not compensating it for making milk and calves. Thats keeping it alive.
 07-06-2012, 08:41 AM         #296
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Slavery is not the same as Indentured Servitude which is the argument Nut in Honey is trying to making, these are 2 different types of enslavement that operate on 2 different planes.


If you kidnap somebodies kid and hold the kids against their will, yet you provide the child with clothing, food, and housing.....if you get caught should the judge and jury not consider it kidnapping because you fed the child? The argument is ridiculous............
 6 years ago '07        #297
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,034 | Props total: 23830 23830
 Withit said:
Huh, that's funny, because the last two jobs that I didn't get were given to black people. I am not saying they didn't deserve them, because maybe they did, but you say the things you want to believe and make them fact. Rather, you should try saying what is and make that fact. Number one, blacks do not face harsher sentences than whites. That is a lie and has been for the past 20 years. Number two, blacks may be less likely to get business loans, I don't know how true that is, but if that is the case there may be a reason for that. A lot of them are uneducated (Which I know, opens up a whole other argument) and want to open businesses that wouldn't succeed. (i.e. Chicken stores, body shops, and other things that would only be supported by the black community) Therefore, it is not in the banks best interest to loan them money. And why did 57% of the country vote for a black president? I can never get passed that one...if we are as racist as you say we are...

you're so damn stupid. so much dumb sh*t in this post. "we elected a black president, so racism is over"
and since when do all black people only wanna open chicken places and body shops? That is some of the dumbest sh*t I've ever read, and also since when do only black people support chicken places and body shops? White people don't eat chicken or go to body shops? Jesus you're fu*king stupid.
 6 years ago '12        #298
nxtiq 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 1974 1974
all that matters on the 4th of July...is that I'm off..
 6 years ago '12        #299
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
Chinese Make fireworks... We buy fireworks.. China wins at everything
 6 years ago '12        #300
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 910 910
 Da Realness said:
These type of holidays.. you gotta take it how you want. I don't give a fu*k about the origin of this holiday, just like thanksgiving. It started off as bullsh*t, but at the end of the day, it promotes just having a good time with friends and family. That's all I care about at the end of the day.

But Chris Rock speakin the real and white folks catchin feelings. lol Imma have my kids celebrate, but they will know the true history behind these things.
best post so far
cry babies always need a reason tho. get the fu*k over it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
115 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy