Chris Rock Tweet on 4th of July

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #261
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 364 364
WHITE PEOPLE MAD!

5 years ago '05        #262
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,120 | Props total: 19791 19791
 billieskeet said:
I'll leave yall to cry and blame the white man for everything wrong in your lives. Still didn't prove your point, but that's what ppl do thse day. Peace.
i figured you would leave
nobody is blaming the white man for anything we were discussing the opinions of the 4th of july
it seems like a common theme around boxden when a subject of race comes along that white people do not agree with or cannot come up with a intelligent response they always come with this line cry and blame the white man for everything wrong in your lives

that sh*t is so lame
 07-05-2012, 11:33 PM         #263
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarro10 said:
And there is nothing funnier than Black people trying to argue to seem educated when the ignorance is indicative in 95% of them, just look around, these posts do not go with this website.

NON-ESSENTIAL ENTITY
 5 years ago '11        #264
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 mayday20 said:
So, I take it all the black people in here worked yesterday?

And whoever the hell said there were only 3 races in the world- White, Black and Asian- needs to do a bit of reading. You validated the person you were arguing against by showing your ignorance...Congrats, dumbass.
Those are the three main races though

Negroid, Caucasoid, and Mongoloid

Everything else is more or less a mixture
 5 years ago '10        #265
Swiph Mix 14 heat pts14
space
space
$427 | Props total: 121 121
Black People......I love us......I really do.....15pages....

Let me tell y'all something

1. I will never forget my past but I won't dwell on it and sacrifice my future either. Chris has truth in what he's saying but I'm not going to put down my food and drink and watch Malcolm X all day because he's a.ss said some sh*t on twitter. I'll be a fool if I said racism doesn't exist but I don't let me bother me unless if it turns into something physical. I'm still succeeding despite all of that. When your moving at a fast pace everyday you don't have time to stop and dwell on foolishness (racism, inequality etc..). Just keep moving forward. It seems that we pass on hate after every generation when it comes to whites, slavery and the past, instead of actually coming up with ways to move forward into the future. I.....no....WE have one life to live and I'll be DAMN if I spend my whole life hating on white people. I honestly rather hate on myself....

2. My people if you dislike what happen 300-400 years ago THAT much then by all means move. If you are THAT unhappy then you shouldn't be here in this country. Point blank period. Not to say I don't enjoy a good laugh when talking about other people because I do (jokes is jokes...calm down). But you can't spend the whole day (OR 15 PAGES) on this kind of thing. Your free to go where you please.

3. Despite our dark history (and yes....it is dark) this is still the best country in the world. Even after 2008 the world STILL comes here instead of their own countries. I like capitalism in America. Now if they start taking away my freedom then we have a problem but until then......I like it here.

4. I look at the 4th of July as a day off to relax and spend time with family and close friends. Again....I'll be damn if I'm going to be sitting in my room and be mad all day. At the end of the day I'm cool with food and drinks and laughs with my family and friends. Despite our history I'm going to be fu*king happy. If you don't like it......well then I can't help you.
 07-05-2012, 11:42 PM         #266
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tell the truth shame the devil.
 5 years ago '10        #267
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
And there is nothing funnier than Black people trying to argue to seem educated when the ignorance is indicative in 95% of them, just look around, these posts do not go with this website.
This is true...

You can always tell, because there punctuation and grammar is horrible.

It's not black people as a whole. It is the "new black way" that is really concerning. I always think it is funny that their grandparents are part of the "old school." They are usually good people. The are god-fearing, hard working people. It is the new black generation that worries me. But there is nothing you can do about. They own us now. We work for them. We have a black president. We work hard for their food stamps. All you can do is pray that these people will see the light...
 5 years ago '05        #268
space
space
 Swiph Mix said:
Black People......I love us......I really do.....15pages....

Let me tell y'all something

1. I will never forget my past but I won't dwell on it and sacrifice my future either. Chris has truth in what he's saying but I'm not going to put down my food and drink and watch Malcolm X all day because he's a.ss said some sh*t on twitter. I'll be a fool if I said racism doesn't exist but I don't let me bother me unless if it turns into something physical. I'm still succeeding despite all of that. When your moving at a fast pace everyday you don't have time to stop and dwell on foolishness (racism, inequality etc..). Just keep moving forward. It seems that we pass on hate after every generation when it comes to whites, slavery and the past, instead of actually coming up with ways to move forward into the future. I.....no....WE have one life to live and I'll be DAMN if I spend my whole life hating on white people. I honestly rather hate on myself....

2. My people if you dislike what happen 300-400 years ago THAT much then by all means move. If you are THAT unhappy then you shouldn't be here in this country. Point blank period. Not to say I don't enjoy a good laugh when talking about other people because I do (jokes is jokes...calm down). But you can't spend the whole day (OR 15 PAGES) on this kind of thing. Your free to go where you please.

3. Despite our dark history (and yes....it is dark) this is still the best country in the world. Even after 2008 the world STILL comes here instead of their own countries. I like capitalism in America. Now if they start taking away my freedom then we have a problem but until then......I like it here.

4. I look at the 4th of July as a day off to relax and spend time with family and close friends. Again....I'll be damn if I'm going to be sitting in my room and be mad all day. At the end of the day I'm cool with food and drinks and laughs with my family and friends. Despite our history I'm going to be fu*king happy. If you don't like it......well then I can't help you.
thats beautiful but this is a discussion and it seems like the only people in this discussion that are catching feelings are white people
we must always remember our past
the past repeats itself
to know where you want to go you must remember where you came from
 5 years ago '04        #269
Keystone 
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 84 84
 Withit said:
This is true...

It's not black people as a whole. It is the "new black way" that is really concerning. I always think it is funny that their grandparents are part of the "old school." They are usually good people. The are god-fearing, hard working people. It is the new black generation that worries me. But there is nothing you can do about. They own us now. We work for them. We have a black president. We work hard for their food stamps. All you can do is pray that these people will see the light...

I love how you post in a hip hop forum, involve yourself with "black culture" and still turn around and say things like this. We have a black president. I doubt he gets a second term. It amazes me how "you guys" can surround yourself with black music, trends, and fashion while trying to give backhanded compliments and at the same time try to maintain a position of superiority. We don't "own" you. White people control how much of the world's money? You're still richer than every ethnic group in this country, you still are first hired, last fired. Guys like you are the main reason black people are weary towards whites who try to be "down." What's even more amazing is how you seem to lack self awareness towards your own whiteness. You technically can remove your "top rappers" from that avy and stay out of that same "new generation" that worries you. What brought you here anyway? Why do you listen to music that comes from the same generation of blacks you talk badly about?

nah homie..i pray YOU see the light.
 5 years ago '05        #270
space
space
 Withit said:
This is true...

It's not black people as a whole. It is the "new black way" that is really concerning. I always think it is funny that their grandparents are part of the "old school." They are usually good people. The are god-fearing, hard working people. (that was paid less than their white counterparts and grew up in segregation so what are you saying)It is the new black generation that worries me. (what are your worries) But there is nothing you can do about.(what would you like to do go back to the good ole days of jim crow laws) They own us now. We work for them. We have a black president.(so if it was a white president things would be different guess bush jr. was 100yrs ago) We work hard for their food stamps.(only black people receive food stamps)All you can do is pray that these people will see the light...(who are these people and what is this light you speak of)
this is officialy the dumbest post of the whole thread
i dont even have a rebuttal for this ignorance
you should check out this site there will be alot more like minded people for you that agree with your sentiments
stormfront.org
 07-06-2012, 12:28 AM         #271
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pootysmack said:
Halloween......... like the 4th of July........ is a day that is celebrated. there is your relevance. but ill ask a much more serious question on the topic at hand.

what is considered "celebrating" when it comes to the 4th of July? A friend of mine went to a 4th of July bbq, ate a burger and a hotdog, drank some beers BUT.... didn't stay for any fireworks..... and there were some cupcakes with little American flags on them.... he chose not to eat one.... Is that considered celebrating the 4th of July

NO IF YOU DIDN'T STAY FOR THE FIREWORKS IT'S NOT A VALID CELEBRATION
 5 years ago '08        #272
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Mental slavery..
 07-06-2012, 12:56 AM         #273
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
And what about the thousands of freed Blacks that fought against the British for American Independence?
 lilsnatch770 said:
Shhhh logic does not work in this thread......
 htown said:
Uncle Toms...don't count, especially when you consider the MILLIONS of blacks that weren't free and getting whipped for not calling 8 yr old white boys "sir"
YA'LL ALL RETARDS
1) WHAT ABOUT THEM
2) THIS IS NOT ONLY LOGIC BUT FACT. (fu*k WE KNOW HOW WHITE PPL FEEL ABOUT FACTS)
3) HOW DOES f!ghtING FOR YOUR FREEDOM MAKE YOU A TOM

The African American Patriot who gave loyal service to the Continental Army found that the postwar military held no rewards for them. State legislatures like Connecticut and Massachusetts in 1784 and 1785 banned all blacks, free or slave, from military service. Southern states banned all slaves but some states allowed free men to serve in their militias. In 1792, the United States Congress formally excluded the African American from military service, allowing only "free able-bodied white male citizens" to serve.[20]
Many slaves who fought did receive their freedom, but many others did not after their owners reneged on their promise to free them for service in the military.
Despite the added difficulties in African-American genealogy, many descendants of Revolutionary war veterans have been able to document their lineage. Professor Henry Louis Gates and Judge Lawrence W. Pierce, as examples, joined the Sons of the American Revolution.
[edit]
 07-06-2012, 01:17 AM         #274
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Keystone said:

I love how you post in a hip hop forum, involve yourself with "black culture" and still turn around and say things like this. We have a black president. I doubt he gets a second term. It amazes me how "you guys" can surround yourself with black music, trends, and fashion while trying to give backhanded compliments and at the same time try to maintain a position of superiority. We don't "own" you. White people control how much of the world's money? You're still richer than every ethnic group in this country, you still are first hired, last fired. Guys like you are the main reason black people are weary towards whites who try to be "down." What's even more amazing is how you seem to lack self awareness towards your own whiteness. You technically can remove your "top rappers" from that avy and stay out of that same "new generation" that worries you. What brought you here anyway? Why do you listen to music that comes from the same generation of blacks you talk badly about?

nah homie..i pray YOU see the light.

CAUSE' EVERYBODY WANNA BE BLACK BUT

NOBODY WANNA BE BLACK

Last edited by Niruggg; 07-06-2012 at 01:23 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #275
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4835 4835
 Niruggg said:
YA'LL ALL RETARDS
1) WHAT ABOUT THEM
2) THIS IS NOT ONLY LOGIC BUT FACT. (fu*k WE KNOW HOW WHITE PPL FEEL ABOUT FACTS)
3) HOW DOES f!ghtING FOR YOUR FREEDOM MAKE YOU A TOM

The African American Patriot who gave loyal service to the Continental Army found that the postwar military held no rewards for them. State legislatures like Connecticut and Massachusetts in 1784 and 1785 banned all blacks, free or slave, from military service. Southern states banned all slaves but some states allowed free men to serve in their militias. In 1792, the United States Congress formally excluded the African American from military service, allowing only "free able-bodied white male citizens" to serve.[20]
Many slaves who fought did receive their freedom, but many others did not after their owners reneged on their promise to free them for service in the military.
Despite the added difficulties in African-American genealogy, many descendants of Revolutionary war veterans have been able to document their lineage. Professor Henry Louis Gates and Judge Lawrence W. Pierce, as examples, joined the Sons of the American Revolution.
[edit]
I don't know whether you're agreeing or arguing my point, but the general consensus was that all Black Americans had NO reason to celebrate Independence Day, yet there were Blacks, freed or slave, who still took action and fought against the British Empire for this day to be so celebrated. How about instead of giving Black folks NO REASON to celebrate 4th of July, and give us more insight on the Black folks that rose up to help this Country we all live in a new start
 07-06-2012, 01:31 AM         #276
Zeeshine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep bringing up slavery as if Blacks were the only ones who suffered, how you think Indians ended up in Guyana of all fu*king places? (Slavery was a global epidemic) You see us screaming about White people keeping us down? Nah we work hard.

But go ahead lend yourself to ignorance. I was in the giant crowd in Manhattan during fireworks where this Black lady starts pulling out racism against this Asian girl just b/c she (Black woman) couldn't push through everyone. As if the Asian woman was keeping her down... please... but don't worry the government will keep taxing me more so I can fund your welfare checks in the mail.

This kind of sh*t gets me heated with all the ignorance rampant. My apologies. Ignorance can go both ways if you let it.
 07-06-2012, 01:37 AM         #277
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
i don't know whether you're agreeing or arguing my point, but the general consensus was that all black americans had no reason to celebrate independence day, yet there were blacks, freed or slave, who still took action and fought against the british empire for this day to be so celebrated. How about instead of giving black folks no reason to celebrate 4th of july, and give us more insight on the black folks that rose up to help this country we all live in a new start
blacks who fought for independence, fought because they were promised freedom for doing so but when the war was over they returned to plantation owners who reneged on that promise. Nothing new fork tougue not to be trusted.

Fyi more blacks fought for the british

so again, happy white independence day
and why do ya'll care how we feel about your bs holiday anyway.
 5 years ago '11        #278
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
 Niruggg said:
blacks who fought for independence, fought because they were promised freedom for doing so but when the war was over they returned to plantation owners who reneged on that promise. Nothing new fork tougue not to be trusted.

Fyi more blacks fought for the british

so again, happy white independence day
and why do ya'll care how we feel about your bs holiday anyway.

The British offered the same thing and that FREEDOM
 5 years ago '11        #279
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
what makes you think if the British won they would have kept their words. Remember who brought the slave here BRITS and guess who sold it to them BLACKS.
 5 years ago '11        #280
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
So how about you stfu and celebrate this glorious day the Continental Army triumphed over the British Empire
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy