Chris Rock Tweet on 4th of July

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2012, 10:05 PM         #241
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
Uncle Toms...don't count, especially when you consider the MILLIONS of blacks that weren't free and getting whipped for not calling 8 yr old white boys "sir"
you knew n*ggas couldn't get through a discussion without at least 1 uncle tom jab lol. whenever they swipe the race card, the uncle tom coupon is right behind it.

chi town hustla said:
???????????????????????????????????
I think nobody is answering your question because nobody is mad at black ppl for not celebrating lol. Hence, you getting ignored if you didn't get the hint the 1st two times.
 5 years ago '07        #242
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
 JBAL NY said:

White people get so mad anytime anybody mentions slavery or racism.

It's amazing how defensive they get and THIRST to say some over-the-top stupid sh*t whenever slavery or racism is mentioned.
 5 years ago '05        #243
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,096 | Props total: 19719 19719
 haterade2885 said:
dude he lives a town over from me, hes such a pretentious bi*ch. He lives amongst the white people and hates on every single one of them. I dont think anyone of my friends who have seen him have said hes nice or even said hi back to them. Parks in the handicap spot outside starbucks and runs to his car to avoid kids... shady.

[video - click to view]

07-05-2012, 10:23 PM         #244
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
man get the fu*k over it yall aint slaves anymore.

Yes, its sad what has happened. But god damn man, its like staying with a woman who cheated on you while you hold the sh*t over her head for life. Yeah she fu*ked up but if it bothers you that much why stay with her?

If you decide to forget about it...eventually it will be forgotten and then it won't matter, we won't look at a world of "ex-slaves" and "ex-slave owners" we'll look at a world of "humans"

dummies
man it will never stop.. most people now a days were not even effected by it..
 5 years ago '05        #245
space
space
 SkateboardT said:

Yes, its sad what has happened. But god damn man, its like staying with a woman who cheated on you while you hold the sh*t over her head for life. Yeah she fu*ked up but if it bothers you that much why stay with her?

If you decide to forget about it...eventually it will be forgotten and then it won't matter, we won't look at a world of "ex-slaves" and "ex-slave owners" we'll look at a world of "humans"

dummies
 ImAMonster said:
Chris, Your people SOLD YOU to the white man...

Chris, The white man FREED you...

Chris, If it wasn't for the white man, you wouldn't have all that money and fame...

People need to realize what ACTUALLY happened...Yes white people bought slaves, but who the hell sold them?...

White people independance day..Please..You've had it made ever since you got famous cause of the white man...Why the fu*k you wanna bi*ch about it...YOU GOT IT fu*kING MADE...And still want to complain...I'm white and I GUARANTEE my life is harder than Chris Rock's...

Whatever, though. I guess I "don't understand" ... But maybe you people who complain and use it as an excuse should look a bit deeper into YOUR OWN DAMN HISTORY.
 ImAMonster said:
Got to in 1776 and stopped reading. WE'RE NOT IN 1776 ANYMORE! Give the sh*t a rest already.

It's like the other dude said. Yes racism still exists. No it will not ever be completely gone, Anywhere, Racism is EVERYWHERE in the world. Not just the United States. But, when you see something racially geared, first thing black people do is holler racism. Just let that sh*t slide, pay no mind, and don't feed the fire. You feed the fire, it's going to keep burning.

And whoever left me the "prop" that said "Racist f*ggot" I'm not a racist f*ggot at all. It's cool for Chris Rock, One of "your" people to speak their mind, but when I do, I'm a racist f*ggot?

Point in case is this: You keep showing white people that their racism bothers you, they're going to keep doing it. There are people like that in this world, you know. It's like having an enemy and when you keep showing them your weakness, they're going to keep exploiting it. Just brush that sh*t off. Y'all say it doesn't bother you, but in every thread with a race thing y'all instantly hop in talking about how white people are racist and this and that. Make up your mind. Either it bothers you, Or it really doesn't bother you. If it really doesn't bother you, then you should just shrug it off and don't give the racist white people the satisfaction of letting them know they got to you. If you act like it doesn't matter (on a global, or at least national scale) then it WILL die down a bit. If there's no reaction when it happens, then there's no reason for anyone to do it anymore.

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone but this is getting kind of old. I hate going in every thread like this claiming how it's the white man's fault and the black person is always in the right. You won't even entertain the possibility that maybe the black man is wrong and the white man is in the right.

It's like any time a white person does something to a black person, without even knowing the facts, instantly they're racist. Do you ever think that maybe there was HONESTLY something else that caused it? No, You don't say "They probably had a disagreement that got too out of control" or anything like that. It's just instantly that the white man is racist.

Look, I'm not going to bite my tongue for anyone. Chris Rock can says whatever he wants and he gets praise from the black people. I speak my mind the most NON racist, but real way possible, and I end up being racist. That's not at all this "equality" that black people want. You want equality, act the part. Go to school, get an education, get a job, be a respectful person. Stop talking about fu*king bi*ches, smoking weed, and how much money you have and maybe people would have a bit more respect for you.

There's a reason for everything and I'm sure if you'd open your eyes and at least entertain the idea that your race brought it on themselves, maybe the white man wouldn't always seem so damn bad to you people all the time. But whatever. Can't reason with people that have a 1 track mind. Adios.
 sandninja said:
If your friend had a party every year, but didn't invite you over because he didn't like you, and then few years later you two guys made up, so he starts inviting you to that annual party, don't u think it's a little petty to be like "i'm not going, because u didn't invite me to the party before"
 titanreese said:
No...For the rest of your life and your kids, you should continue to blame white people for all yalls shortcomings and blame your problems on something you never experienced. I mean its alot more healthy to know that you caused your own problems but there is the white man to pick up the blame. You got a F in that one class? Damn that white man...You decided to try crack? fu*king white man strikes again. So dont worry about bettering yourself. Dont worry about improving yourself in life. White man always going to bring you down. If thats the excuse you need to use to help you sleep at night. More power to you
 ElMarro10 said:

At black people being all emo and act like they care about their history when they reinforce 98% of negative stereotypes towards black people everday.
 Zaner210 said:
I know Im gonna get flamed saying this on a predominantly black forum but...

equal opportunity does exist and for the most part I think companies would give the job to a black dude over a white any day

what about college scholarships?
I was a middle class white dude with outstanding grades in high school
there were black dudes that I know that were higher class then me had the same if not lower grades than me and somehow they got scholarships

hhhhmmmmm?
 3Wyzmun said:
Yeh white ppl may av enslaved black ppl but remember who freed black ppl too!
If u acknowledge the bad u gotta acknowledge the good as well, plus ain't no white ppl in US & UK got slaves no more so racial bitterness ain't help no-one!
 T Bonics said:
It aint no oxymoron...if it wasnt for the settlers picking u up from africa ud still be runnin around the jungle like chickens with ur heads cut off livin in huts and sh*t...sure u had to pay the price. But freedom aint free. Everyone will tell u that.
 billieskeet said:
you knew n*ggas couldn't get through a discussion without at least 1 uncle tom jab lol. whenever they swipe the race card, the uncle tom coupon is right behind it.

I think nobody is answering your question because nobody is mad at black ppl for not celebrating
lol. Hence, you getting ignored if you didn't get the hint the 1st two times.

no its more like they cant like you cant either

Last edited by chi town hustla; 07-05-2012 at 10:29 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #246
space
space
 @RG3 said:
man it will never stop.. most people now a days were not even effected by it..
were effected everyday
america wealth was built from stealing the land,resources,and free labor
 07-05-2012, 10:37 PM         #247
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
[/B][/SIZE]

no its more like they cant like you cant either
well to answer your question, nobody's mad about that. You happy? and what was the point of posting all that anyway?
 5 years ago '10        #248
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Patrick Galooly said:
Black people are less likely to get called back for job interviews when compared to similarly qualified whites. Blacks are less likely to get business loans than whites.Crimes committed by majority black criminals carry harsher sentences(rockefeller laws). So yes America is still targeting blacks particularly the private sector of America's economic system. You've just failed to educate yourself and why would you educate yourself it's not your peoples problem. That's why I don't understand the need for you to come in and whine about Chris Rock pointing out America's hypocrisy.
Huh, that's funny, because the last two jobs that I didn't get were given to black people. I am not saying they didn't deserve them, because maybe they did, but you say the things you want to believe and make them fact. Rather, you should try saying what is and make that fact. Number one, blacks do not face harsher sentences than whites. That is a lie and has been for the past 20 years. Number two, blacks may be less likely to get business loans, I don't know how true that is, but if that is the case there may be a reason for that. A lot of them are uneducated (Which I know, opens up a whole other argument) and want to open businesses that wouldn't succeed. (i.e. Chicken stores, body shops, and other things that would only be supported by the black community) Therefore, it is not in the banks best interest to loan them money. And why did 57% of the country vote for a black president? I can never get passed that one...if we are as racist as you say we are...
 5 years ago '05        #249
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 3445 3445
I swear some of you losers need to get a job, let me remind you that posting over and over in a thread wont change the zero's in your bank account. Grow the fu*k up. I swear I bet most of you tools arguing were born in the 90's. I feel bad for you 90's babies, your all a bunch of pussies. Go do something productive with this great life you were blessed with.
#CALLYOURSHOTANDWALKOFF
 07-05-2012, 10:43 PM         #250
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
were effected everyday
america wealth was built from stealing the land,resources,and free labor
dude everybody's wealth is built from stealing, europe was, china, japan, uk, canada, Australia, better question is what country was built from stealing land, resources and free labor?
 5 years ago '04        #251
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 2547 2547
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Why wouldn't you celebrate though? An excuse to go out, have a cook out, meet up with a ton of friends, have off work, get drunk, have a great night.

But you don't celebrate it out of principle
No one clebrates it, but everyone takes the day off work! hahaha Some contradictory a.ss iggas!
 5 years ago '05        #252
space
space
 billieskeet said:
well to answer your question, nobody's mad about that. You happy? and what was the point of posting all that anyway?
i didnt say mad i said upset

upset definition A disturbance, disorder, or state of agitation

there was a reflection of agitation with cr remarks and the response of why black people find the hypocrisy in celebrating the 4th of july in those quotes

now you can troll along
 5 years ago '10        #253
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
And honestly, a lot of your ancestors would be rolling in their grave if they knew how obsessed the black community was with s3x, money, weed, drugs, and the gang lifestyles. They were actually strong willed, Christian people who had more courage and heart in their single pinky finger than any of you dumb thugs could ever dream of. I mean look at the good music back in the day (not so much slave days) but in the early, mid 1900's. Louis Armstrong, Motown, Miles Davis...

Now if you don't have money, bi*ches, cars, guns, and fu*k big b00ty bi*ches you are not cool. That is the black culture today. The president of the United States supports it. And you expect white people to have respect for you? How do you expect black kids to feel good about themselves. They can't live up to these rappers and all the stuff they have. They spend forever chasing and some die because of it, because they believe that that is what it took...that is the culture...
 5 years ago '05        #254
space
space
 billieskeet said:
dude everybody's wealth is built from stealing, europe was, china, japan, uk, canada, Australia, better question is what country was built from stealing land, resources and free labor?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #255
space
space
 Withit said:
And honestly, a lot of your ancestors would be rolling in their grave if they knew how obsessed the black community was with s3x, money, weed, drugs, and the gang lifestyles. They were actually strong willed, Christian people who had more courage and heart in their single pinky finger than any of you dumb thugs could ever dream of. I mean look at the good music back in the day (not so much slave days) but in the early, mid 1900's. Louis Armstrong, Motown, Miles Davis...

Now if you don't have money, bi*ches, cars, guns, and fu*k big b00ty bi*ches you are not cool. That is the black culture today. The president of the United States supports it. And you expect white people to have respect for you? How do you expect black kids to feel good about themselves. They can't live up to these rappers and all the stuff they have. They spend forever chasing and some die because of it, because they believe that that is what it took...that is the culture...
what does any of that have to do about the subject at hand?

*edit* and you have jay z as your 1 rapper but wrote what is bolded boxden where amazing happens

Last edited by chi town hustla; 07-05-2012 at 11:07 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #256
Mumbles253 
space
space
$466 | Props total: 1 1
wtf ever i was kicking it wit my n*ggas (there was like 1 white person there with they black gf) for the fu*k of it cause i can do that. in america if you wanna be bitter an stay in the house when everyone is outside having fun you got the right to do that. We not gone get along if we let the past haunt us in the present at all. This in my opinion is a comment that spreads negative energy an REAL n*ggaS don't need that. REAL n*ggaS is celebrating for the fu*k of it we don't need no reason to have a good time an blow sh*t up.
 07-05-2012, 11:07 PM         #257
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
There were plenty of freed Blacks in the colonies prior to the American Revolution. I am sure I could look up the exact numbers, but that is not necessary. Furthermore, the 3/5's clause was put in place for Slaves. There were plenty of Blacks who were freed and not considered property.

Finally, am I arguing slavery was right? Hell no it was not. But, as I previously pointed out, Independence Day is a celebration of our current freedoms (which are enjoyed by all Americans). The holiday is a symbolic day, similar to Thanksgiving. That is why this tweet was stupid and pointless.
THE EXACT NUMBERS ARE NECESSARY IF YOU PLAN TO SHOW AND PROVE YOUR COMMENT.

PLENTY=a full or abundant supply or amount

IN 1776 8% OF BLACKS WERE FREE MEN. THAT NEITHER A FULL NOR ABUNDANT AMOUNT.

AS TO YOUR MENTION OF THE 3/5 RULE YOU SEEM TO IMPLY THAT A FREED MAN HAD FULL ACCESS AND WAS COUNTED AS A WHOLE PERSON.

IN NO WAY DID THE 3/5 RULE BENEFIT FREED MAN, IT WAS TO THE BENEFIT OF SLAVE HOLDING STATES IN WAY OF REPRESENTATION AND TAXES

{Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.}

THE CURRENT FREEDOMS YOU SPEAK OF ARE NOT SHARED BY ALL AMERICANS. IT IS A SYMBOLIC DAY. HOWEVER, THE SYMBOLISMS SHARED BY WHITES ON THIS DAY ARE NOT SHARED BY EVERYONE. SIMILARLY THANKSGIVING, TO ME, IS THE SYMBOLIC DAY WHEN WHITES SHOWED THEIR THANKS; FOR THE HELP THEY RECEIVED SURVIVING IN AN UNFAMILIAR NEW WORLD, TO AN INDIGENOUS PEOPLE BY SLAUGHTERING THEM.

TRUTH IS NEVER STUPID OR POINTLESS
edit:
WAIT YOUR A TEACHER WE SHOULD STOP I MADE A TEACHER QUIT AFTER AN ARGUMENT OVER THIS SAME TYPE sh*t NO WONDER AMERICA RANKS 14TH

Last edited by Niruggg; 07-05-2012 at 11:23 PM.. Reason: NEW INFO
 07-05-2012, 11:08 PM         #258
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
i didnt say mad i said upset

upset definition A disturbance, disorder, or state of agitation

there was a reflection of agitation with cr remarks and the response of why black people find the hypocrisy in celebrating the 4th of july in those quotes

now you can troll along
I'll leave yall to cry and blame the white man for everything wrong in your lives. Still didn't prove your point, but that's what ppl do thse day. Peace.
 5 years ago '06        #259
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
People still whine about slavery in the year 2012. SMH
 07-05-2012, 11:25 PM         #260
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:

dummies
Yeah. Forget about it.

Meanwhile Jews remember the Holocaust.
Cambodians remember Pol Pot.
White people remember the towers falling.

But you black people need to forget your history. Don't want em to strip it away from you again. Just forget it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago