Chris Rock Tweet on 4th of July

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #201
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,085 | Props total: 19686 19686
what puzzles me about this whole discussion is why would would anyone get upset about a black person saying they dont want to celebrate the 4th of july because of the history of the holiday being independence day when the history of our ancestor were not free at the time when the holiday was enacted. its not like black people are saying the holiday shouldnt be celebrated or its racist to celebrate the 4th of july.all that is being said as a black person i choose not to celebrate because i dont see how it pertains too me just like a jewish or a muslim person wouldnt celebrate christmas.
 07-05-2012, 04:49 PM         #202
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:
No, you're not justifying it, but you are rationalizing it. I don't give a damn about the somewhat smarter slave-owners taking a little better care of their product.....at the end of the day none of that sh*t mattered. funny how some idiot wrote a whole book on sh*t that doesn't mean one damn thing.

At the end of the day, the problem was blacks were considered nothing more than a piece of product, regardless of how they were treated, EVERY human being deserves the right to decide for themselves. And that lack of a choice isn't even close to being the worst part about slavery.

I've read some of your posts before and you're a real minority on Bx, a white dude with some sense & decency, but don't get it twisted. You were obviously taught that it was OK, or even better, somehow productive, to try and rationalize a horrific period in this country's history, so I'll just tell you nicely...That sh*t is NOT OK, and quite frankly it serves no purpose whatsoever.

It wasn't my intent to rationalize...If that is how it seems, I apologize. This topic (and many others on this site) brought that book to mind. We weren't "taught" that it was OK...Hell, it was an Economics 400's class. I think some Economics of American History course (been a couple years, so I can't recall the exact name). My professor never justified slavery...He just taught us the economic point of view, which is widely ignored. It was a very significant period of this country's history, so it's logical to look at all aspects of it's economical impact as a means of educating ourselves, not to justify/rationalize.

I do not want to argue that blacks were considered to be lesser than whites because there simply is no argument there. I just wanted to share that piece of literature, as it simply takes a DIFFERENT approach than what is commonly perceived. Nothing more, nothing less.

Dos-effect said:
IS THE fu*kING COMMENT TRUE OR NOT............YALL bi*chES HAVE TALKED THIS BULLsh*t ALL AROUND THE MULBERRY BUSH..............IT HOLDS TRUTH........WHY DOES THAT MAKE WHITEY SO MAD? YOU SPIT IN THE FACE OF THE BLACK MAN BECAUSE WE WONT LET you PInK TOE'D fu*kERS FORGET HISTORY? HE DIDN'T SAY GO k!ll A WHITE MAN TODAY.....HE DIDN'T ENDORSE DISCRIMINATION, HE DIDN'T TELL PEOPLE TO GO OUT AND fu*k A WHITE PERSON'S HOLIDAY.......YET THE WAY YOU bi*chES HAVE ATTACKED HIM AND BLACKS ITS LIKE HE DID JUST THAT.................ITS NOT WONDER BLACK PEOPLE HATE YOU fu*kERS.........YALL JUST FEEL ENTITLED TO EVERY GODDAMN THING IN THE WORLD......NOW YOUR TELLING BLACK PEOPLE WHAT fu*k WE CAN FEEL ABOUT SOME sh*t OUR PEOPLE WENT THROUGH........YET YOU ALL LOVE HIPHOP MUSIC....LOVE WHAT BLACK PEOPLE CAN OFFER, BUT DESPISE BLACK INTELLIGENCE AND AWARENESS............WELL fu*k ALL OF YOU BASTARDS. YOU DON'T OWN THE WORLD, YOU CANT WHITE WASH HISTORY LIKE YOU DID THE REST OF THE WORLD...........ACCEPT THE sh*t AS IS.........BLACK PEOPLE DONT WANT TO COME TO THE TABLE TO EAT WITH YOU RAT fu*kERS BECAUSE AS sh*t LIKE THIS SHOWS YOUR WHOLE RACE IS FULL OF sh*t RACIST BASTARDS THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE, WE HAVE TO LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY, WE DONT LOVE AMERICA, BECAUSE WHEN AMERICA WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE OUR BACKS YOUR fu*kING GRANDFATHERS AND GRANDMOTHERS DID EVERY fu*kING THING IN THEIR POWER TO MAKE OUR PARENT'S PARENTS LIVE AS sh*tTY AS POSSIBLE. THATS THE REALITY, WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO ACT LIKE THE WORLD HAS ALWAYS BEEN PEACHY, WHEN OUR MOTHERS, FATHERS AND ELDERS KNOW THE OF EVIL THAT YOU DEVIL'S POSSESS. AND THE QUICKER THE WORLD IS WIPED CLEAN OF YOU FOUL PIECES OF sh*t THE BETTER..............HOW'S THAT FOR RACIST?
Grandparents again? Come on man...
And you and that devil talk...STFU with the woe is me crybaby sh*t.

Last edited by mayday20; 07-05-2012 at 04:52 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #203
space
space
 regulate said:
Thats what I don't understand either. Every other ethnic group gets respected in the sense that white people don't expect them to be EXACTLY like themselves, but with blacks its a whole different story......
i dont think there is a logical answer
 5 years ago '05        #204
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400
 GST said:
muthaphukka are you serious ?
youhad some bbq ish and didnt even invite me,bruh-bruh?
 5 years ago '05        #205
space
space
 mayday20 said:
It wasn't my intent to rationalize...If that is how it seems, I apologize. This topic (and many others on this site) brought that book to mind. We weren't "taught" that it was OK...Hell, it was an Economics 400's class. I think some Economics of American History course (been a couple years, so I can't recall the exact name). My professor never justified slavery...He just taught us the economic point of view, which is widely ignored. It was a very significant period of this country's history, so it's logical to look at all aspects of it's economical impact as a means of educating ourselves, not to justify/rationalize.

I do not want to argue that blacks were considered to be lesser than whites because there simply is no argument there. I just wanted to share that piece of literature, as it simply takes a DIFFERENT approach than what is commonly perceived. Nothing more, nothing less.

Grandparents again? Come on man...
And you and that devil talk...STFU with the woe is me crybaby sh*t.
its elementary economics
low overhead expenses+free labor=high profits
 5 years ago '11        #206
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
so wait, do black people celebrate Halloween?
 5 years ago '05        #207
space
space
 pootysmack said:
WHAT IN THE fu*k IS THE RELEVANCE OF HALLOWEEN TO THIS SUBJECT YOU STUPID MUTHAfu*kA
 5 years ago '11        #208
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 pootysmack said:
 5 years ago '05        #209
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
what puzzles me about this whole discussion is why would would anyone get upset about a black person saying they dont want to celebrate the 4th of july because of the history of the holiday being independence day when the history of our ancestor were not free at the time when the holiday was enacted. its not like black people are saying the holiday shouldnt be celebrated or its racist to celebrate the 4th of july.all that is being said as a black person i choose not to celebrate because i dont see how it pertains too me just like a jewish or a muslim person wouldnt celebrate christmas.
i knew i would not get an answer
 5 years ago '11        #210
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 chi town hustla said:
WHAT IN THE fu*k IS THE RELEVANCE OF HALLOWEEN TO THIS SUBJECT YOU STUPID MUTHAfu*kA
Halloween......... like the 4th of July........ is a day that is celebrated. there is your relevance. but ill ask a much more serious question on the topic at hand.

what is considered "celebrating" when it comes to the 4th of July? A friend of mine went to a 4th of July bbq, ate a burger and a hotdog, drank some beers BUT.... didn't stay for any fireworks..... and there were some cupcakes with little American flags on them.... he chose not to eat one.... Is that considered celebrating the 4th of July
 5 years ago '05        #211
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
Chris Rock letting it be known
 5 years ago '05        #212
space
space
 pootysmack said:
Halloween......... like the 4th of July........ is a day that is celebrated. there is your relevance. but ill ask a much more serious question on the topic at hand.

what is considered "celebrating" when it comes to the 4th of July? A friend of mine went to a 4th of July bbq, ate a burger and a hotdog, drank some beers BUT.... didn't stay for any fireworks..... and there were some cupcakes with little American flags on them.... he chose not to eat one.... Is that considered celebrating the 4th of July
i was going to answer your question but then i taught about a quote

"a wise man once told me dont argue with fools because from a distance you cant tell the difference between the 2"
 5 years ago '05        #213
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 notoriousthugzz said:
Yea bro you figured it out!

I just hate seeing you blacks together in an online forum.

It just gets my blood boiling. Makes me wanna raise my confederate flag high above the skies and shout ****** at the top of my lungs and go lynch the first black man I see.

Feel better now...

gotta start somewhere

don't be a hater
 5 years ago '05        #214
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 PhrozenMenace said:
youhad some bbq ish and didnt even invite me,bruh-bruh?
zero bbq,son

n*gga was eatin wendy's and chinese food
 5 years ago '12        #215
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
These threads always out the white posters

Chris got these Cacs mad

Last edited by The Infamous1; 07-05-2012 at 07:55 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #216
space
space
 The Infamous1 said:
These threads always out the white posters

Chris got these Cacs mad
 07-05-2012, 08:32 PM         #217
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
its elementary economics
low overhead expenses+free labor=high profits
I won't argue that your formula is "elementary," as far as economics are concerned. I was only addressing the post somewhere in the middle (not going back through all 13 pages), talking about the harsh punishment of slaves. Yes, they were definitely mistreated (not the right word, I know)...Not arguing that. I brought up a BOOK, just because it was an interesting read and it showed a perspective I had never looked at. I never said I agreed with it...But that's what I brought it up for. It provides a different side of the story, that's all.

I'm not trying to say it's groundbreaking information...just wanted to bring it up, since it came up in my mind.
 5 years ago '07        #218
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 906 906
 JBAL NY said:

White people get so mad anytime anybody mentions slavery or racism.
But never in person
 5 years ago '07        #219
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19770 19770
lol Knew FOX News would freak out over this. Chris Rock is funny as hell lol
 5 years ago '06        #220
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,450 | Props total: 2645 2645
 regularjoe said:
I'm pretty sure Louis CK used to be one of his writers.
And im 100 percent sure my aunt won an emmey for writing for him too...
And shes black
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy