Chris Rock Tweet on 4th of July

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #181
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
well it's got some discourse going and that's positive.
 5 years ago '08        #182
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
 regulate said:
WOOOOOWWW did you really just simplify slavery in america like that?

And you're black??!?!?

Needless to say, you're full of 5hit.
Talking about work and compensation. Nothing else.
 5 years ago '12        #183
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,693 | Props total: 22047 22047
ROFLMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!

Chris Rock non funny a.ss.
 5 years ago '04        #184
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1989 1989
 Dos-effect said:
What does that have to do with the conversation dude? Yall just grab at sh*t......that question doesn't even make fu*king sense...............
 Blood Edge said:
How would he reproduce after he k!lled himself....

If you're white there's no need to overcompensate for the mistakes of ur ancestors. Same goes for people of color that grasp past tragedies but forget how to deal with the present. Otherwise you keep the cycle going.
Funny how defensive you black guys get for each other. If it was a white guy who said his grandparents were alive during the signing of the DoI you would roast him. How cute. Proceed with your racism
 07-05-2012, 01:56 PM         #185
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Funny how defensive you black guys get for each other. If it was a white guy who said his grandparents were alive during the signing of the DoI you would roast him. How cute. Proceed with your racism
Sad sad white people.......your stupidity is sad more then anything else.........
 5 years ago '05        #186
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,090 | Props total: 19709 19709
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
Slaves were forced to work but they did not work for free. In return for their labor they were provided with clothes, food, and shelter. Given these clothes, food, and shelter were some of the worst compared to other people of that time; they did not work for free.

If they stopped working then they may lose these necessities. Just like how if some people today stop working they would lose their house and their ability to get new clothes or food. Only difference is we as a people are free to have the choice of being homeless instead of being k!lled. Regardless of race.
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
Talking about work and compensation. Nothing else.
wow those were stupid comments

slaves didnt get to choose what food,clothes,and shelter with there paycheck they were given it as overhead price for the slave master business
they couldnt quit working at the plantation if the opportunity of better food,clothes,and shelter arose at another plantation...................................:just stop:
 07-05-2012, 02:17 PM         #187
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:
WOOOOOWWW did you really just simplify slavery in america like that?

And you're black??!?!?

Needless to say, you're full of 5hit.
There's a book called "Time on the Cross: The Economics of American Negro Slavery." I had to read that in one of my Econ courses in college, and it offered a reasonable argument in favor of the guy you're saying is full of sh*t. In no way is it pro-slavery or an attempt to justify slave owners' actions, but it sheds light on an often-ignored point of view.

Think about it like this: Would it be in a slave owner's best interests to starve and beat their slaves on a daily basis? Or, would it be more logical to have reasonably well-fed slaves in good health? Plantation owners sought profit...Sure, there were some who actually did severely mistreat, torture and k!ll their slaves. However, the large plantation owners NEEDED results...Therefore, they needed to feed and treat their slaves to be strong workers.

I'm sure my post will get torn apart on here by some idiots saying I am justifying slavery. Re-read it if you think that is what I'm doing...Or, just read that book.
 5 years ago '08        #188
aachille 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 37 37
 SkateboardT said:
man get the fu*k over it yall aint slaves anymore.

Yes, its sad what has happened. But god damn man, its like staying with a woman who cheated on you while you hold the sh*t over her head for life. Yeah she fu*ked up but if it bothers you that much why stay with her?

If you decide to forget about it...eventually it will be forgotten and then it won't matter, we won't look at a world of "ex-slaves" and "ex-slave owners" we'll look at a world of "humans"

dummies
would you say this to the Jewish ppl who went through the holocaust ijs
 5 years ago '11        #189
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
Slaves were forced to work but they did not work for free. In return for their labor they were provided with clothes, food, and shelter. Given these clothes, food, and shelter were some of the worst compared to other people of that time; they did not work for free.

If they stopped working then they may lose these necessities. Just like how if some people today stop working they would lose their house and their ability to get new clothes or food. Only difference is we as a people are free to have the choice of being homeless instead of being k!lled. Regardless of race.
 5 years ago '05        #190
space
space
 mayday20 said:
There's a book called "Time on the Cross: The Economics of American Negro Slavery." I had to read that in one of my Econ courses in college, and it offered a reasonable argument in favor of the guy you're saying is full of sh*t. In no way is it pro-slavery or an attempt to justify slave owners' actions, but it sheds light on an often-ignored point of view.

Think about it like this: Would it be in a slave owner's best interests to starve and beat their slaves on a daily basis? Or, would it be more logical to have reasonably well-fed slaves in good health? Plantation owners sought profit...Sure, there were some who actually did severely mistreat, torture and k!ll their slaves. However, the large plantation owners NEEDED results...Therefore, they needed to feed and treat their slaves to be strong workers.

I'm sure my post will get torn apart on here by some idiots saying I am justifying slavery. Re-read it if you think that is what I'm doing...Or, just read that book.
 chi town hustla said:
wow those were stupid comments

slaves didnt get to choose what food,clothes,and shelter with there paycheck they were given it as overhead price for the slave master business
they couldnt quit working at the plantation if the opportunity of better food,clothes,and shelter arose at another plantation...................................:just stop:
re quote you just said the same sh*t i replied to at first ..........................................:lebronc monson:
 5 years ago '04        #191
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Sad sad white people.......your stupidity is sad more then anything else.........
Im stupid because i called out one of your brothers because he said his grandparents were alive when the Declaration of Independence was signed

Proceed with your incoherent racist ramblings.
 5 years ago '04        #192
space
space
 regulate said:
This is an example of a whiteboy getting mad and relegating himself to some tit-for-tat behavior to make himself feel like he has a one-up on the person he's arguing against. Nevermind the fact the point he's trying to make doesn't even negate his opposer's argument, but it will make him feel better.

And this is what I mean when I say most white people do not have the ability to have genuine humility (and hence understanding).
Stereotype much? What am i mad about again? Im not arguing with anyone in here. Someone commented some idiotic sh*t and i called him out for it. If anyones catching feelings in this thread its you insecure black folk. So quick to rush and judge or label someone but then you wanna complain about it. fu*kin hypocrites
 5 years ago '04        #193
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Bullsh*t.....

What of the BLACK Africans who sold our Black African ancestors into not just this country's slave trade, but other slave trades around the world?

Slavery was a WORLD trade, including much of Africa (before and after the 13th Amendment in the U.S. Constitution).

As usual, NO ONE famous EVER mentions that.....just the same bi*chy rant about "slavery" and how the "white man" wants to keep us down.

Why would the (racist) white man have to work hard to keep us down?

We do an EXCELLENT job keeping ourselves down, with our pride and ignorance.

Independence Day is a day to celebrate the tenets of this country's Constitution, and specifically HOW freedom is (supposed to be) guaranteed to everyone, as long as they stand up for it.

Also, how we are ALL throwing our hard-fought freedoms away due to our ignorance.

It also goes a long way in promoting to black folks (especially YOUNG black folks) that we have no place here, and that we don't belong here.

When young people hate their surroundings, they eventually grow to hate themselves for living in said surroundings.

Nice job, Chris, keeping the ignorant negativity in our communities going.....and using the Right of free speech to do it.
 07-05-2012, 03:30 PM         #194
ElMarro10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When gunshots rang out in South LA late Wednesday evening, residents thought they were fireworks.

Instead, two young teens and a young man were hit by gunfire, one of them fatally.

The Los Angeles County Coroner's office confirmed to The Huffington Post that Unique Russell, 14 years old, was fatally shot. Her body is scheduled for examination Thursday.

The fates of Russell's 12-year-old cousin and 21-year-old friend are still unknown, reports KTLA.

"It's July 4th, you think it's fireworks," said resident Dustin Shaffer to KTLA. When Shaffer heard the shots, he ran out from his grandmother's home to find Russell laying still on the ground next to another body.

All three victims were transported to a local hospital, where Russell was pronounced dead.

The shooting happened at around 10:20 p.m. on the corner of West 97th Street and Normandie Avenue. Russell was with a group of people gathered outside to celebrate Independence Day when the suspects, described only as two black men, approached the group and started firing, according to the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department.

Wednesday's shocking crime echoes a suspected gang shooting in June, when a gunman fired his gun into a crowd of people gathered outside a home in South LA. One-year-old Angel Cortez lost his life, and 15-year-old suspect Donald Ray Dokins has been charged with his murder.

In an email to HuffPost, LASD Captain Mike Parker said that homicides have decreased 38 percent in five years throughout LA County. However, he emphasized that one life lost is still one life too many.

"Bullets strike where guns are pointed, and innocent people get hit just like gang members do," wrote LASD Captain Mike Parker to HuffPost. "One life lost due to violence is too many. What we need most is for the public to be so fed up with violence and gangs that they get involved."

DEFEND THIS. PLEASE. Dont celebrate 4th of July, NOW DEFEND THIS BULL****
AND YES "I MAD" I AM. You black people sit here complaining protesting 4th of July like you give a fu*k about anything then you do things like this every day in the hood?
 07-05-2012, 03:32 PM         #195
ElMarro10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #196
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 SkateboardT said:
man get the fu*k over it yall aint slaves anymore.

Yes, its sad what has happened. But god damn man, its like staying with a woman who cheated on you while you hold the sh*t over her head for life. Yeah she fu*ked up but if it bothers you that much why stay with her?

If you decide to forget about it...eventually it will be forgotten and then it won't matter, we won't look at a world of "ex-slaves" and "ex-slave owners" we'll look at a world of "humans"

dummies
how charmingly naive of you...
 5 years ago '05        #197
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 Nut-In-Honeys said:

muthaphukka are you serious ?
 5 years ago '05        #198
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 notoriousthugzz said:
you hate seeing black unity..it scares you..I know
 5 years ago '05        #199
space
space
 ElMarro10 said:
When gunshots rang out in South LA late Wednesday evening, residents thought they were fireworks.

Instead, two young teens and a young man were hit by gunfire, one of them fatally.

The Los Angeles County Coroner's office confirmed to The Huffington Post that Unique Russell, 14 years old, was fatally shot. Her body is scheduled for examination Thursday.

The fates of Russell's 12-year-old cousin and 21-year-old friend are still unknown, reports KTLA.

"It's July 4th, you think it's fireworks," said resident Dustin Shaffer to KTLA. When Shaffer heard the shots, he ran out from his grandmother's home to find Russell laying still on the ground next to another body.

All three victims were transported to a local hospital, where Russell was pronounced dead.

The shooting happened at around 10:20 p.m. on the corner of West 97th Street and Normandie Avenue. Russell was with a group of people gathered outside to celebrate Independence Day when the suspects, described only as two black men, approached the group and started firing, according to the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department.

Wednesday's shocking crime echoes a suspected gang shooting in June, when a gunman fired his gun into a crowd of people gathered outside a home in South LA. One-year-old Angel Cortez lost his life, and 15-year-old suspect Donald Ray Dokins has been charged with his murder.

In an email to HuffPost, LASD Captain Mike Parker said that homicides have decreased 38 percent in five years throughout LA County. However, he emphasized that one life lost is still one life too many.

"Bullets strike where guns are pointed, and innocent people get hit just like gang members do," wrote LASD Captain Mike Parker to HuffPost. "One life lost due to violence is too many. What we need most is for the public to be so fed up with violence and gangs that they get involved."

DEFEND THIS. PLEASE. Dont celebrate 4th of July, NOW DEFEND THIS BULL****
AND YES "I MAD" I AM. You black people sit here complaining protesting 4th of July like you give a fu*k about anything then you do things like this every day in the hood?
a. what does this story have to do about the subject at hand

b. why would you be mad that black people dont want to celebrate the 4th of july because of the hypocrisy that comes along with it how does that affect your life or well being that it would make you mad

c. i dont get mad or feel upset that white people or any other race doesnt celebrate kwanzza
 5 years ago '04        #200
space
space
 GST said:
you hate seeing black unity..it scares you..I know
Yea bro you figured it out!

I just hate seeing you blacks together in an online forum.

It just gets my blood boiling. Makes me wanna raise my confederate flag high above the skies and shout ****** at the top of my lungs and go lynch the first black man I see.

Feel better now...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago