Chris Rock Tweet on 4th of July

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1
18838 pageviews
346 comments

DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Chris Rock Tweet on 4th of July

[pic - click to view]

My n*ggaimage

346 comments for "Chris Rock Tweet on 4th of July"

5 years ago '04        #2
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 593 593
White folks catching feelings about the truth
 5 years ago '10        #3
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
that first reply is amusing if chris rock does have "staff" though.
 07-04-2012, 04:09 PM         #4
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yaobabydaddy said:
White folks catching feelings about the truth
always, all u coons celebrating this "holiday" should make some time for serious introspective reflection in the near future
 5 years ago '10        #5
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
I'm in the military and I told this white guy I don't celebrate the 4th. He asked me why and I told him the reason.

n*gga was speechless and at a lost for words.

My grandparents were slaves on a day of "Independence".

If that ain't some oxymoronic sh*t, I don't know what is

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 07-04-2012 at 04:15 PM..
 07-04-2012, 04:15 PM         #6
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Rock keeps it all the way real.
 5 years ago '05        #7
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 DurtySoufReppin said:
I'm in the military and I told this white guy I don't celebrate the 4th. He asked me why and I told him the reason.

Why wouldn't you celebrate though? An excuse to go out, have a cook out, meet up with a ton of friends, have off work, get drunk, have a great night.

But you don't celebrate it out of principle
 07-04-2012, 04:31 PM         #8
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
man get the fu*k over it yall aint slaves anymore.

Yes, its sad what has happened. But god damn man, its like staying with a woman who cheated on you while you hold the sh*t over her head for life. Yeah she fu*ked up but if it bothers you that much why stay with her?

If you decide to forget about it...eventually it will be forgotten and then it won't matter, we won't look at a world of "ex-slaves" and "ex-slave owners" we'll look at a world of "humans"

dummies
Or you could get over the fact that some people don't want to celebrate a holiday built on hypocrisy. dummy.
 5 years ago '04        #9
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,294 | Props total: 3595 3595
Juneteenth
 5 years ago '09        #10
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 SkateboardT said:
man get the fu*k over it yall aint slaves anymore.

Yes, its sad what has happened. But god damn man, its like staying with a woman who cheated on you while you hold the sh*t over her head for life. Yeah she fu*ked up but if it bothers you that much why stay with her?

If you decide to forget about it...eventually it will be forgotten and then it won't matter, we won't look at a world of "ex-slaves" and "ex-slave owners" we'll look at a world of "humans"

dummies
 5 years ago '04        #11
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,845 | Props total: 266 266
Starting a race war over the day we built this country. Come on man!!!!!

That 1st reply kind of owned him
 5 years ago '11        #12
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,253 | Props total: 12500 12500
that's why chris rock my favorite comedian DUDE tells the truth.

Last edited by GrindPOWER$; 07-04-2012 at 07:18 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #13
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10493 10493
Chris, Your people SOLD YOU to the white man...

Chris, The white man FREED you...

Chris, If it wasn't for the white man, you wouldn't have all that money and fame...

People need to realize what ACTUALLY happened...Yes white people bought slaves, but who the hell sold them?...

White people independance day..Please..You've had it made ever since you got famous cause of the white man...Why the fu*k you wanna bi*ch about it...YOU GOT IT fu*kING MADE...And still want to complain...I'm white and I GUARANTEE my life is harder than Chris Rock's...

Whatever, though. I guess I "don't understand" ... But maybe you people who complain and use it as an excuse should look a bit deeper into YOUR OWN DAMN HISTORY.
 07-04-2012, 07:50 PM         #14
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
I understand the hyprocrisy part...at the time it was. But at the moment is it really hypocritical to celebrate your freedom? Do we still have slaves? Do we still oppress only the blacks? No, we oppress the poor. Racism is still alive sure and you have to deal with it yes, but when you want to look at a country waging war on a specific group, our country is waging war on the poor, not black people, not mexicans, they are waging war on the lower class.

So basically where I'm coming from is, you can either try and be a fu*king wet blanket and bum everybody out on a god damn holiday, or join your friends and celebrate the fact that you don't have to give 80% of your paycheck to the government without being told why. Obviously Afrocentric does not mean educated. Like I said, if you have such a problem with America why stay? I'm not saying "every black person needs to go to africa" I'm saying "every person who has a problem living in america needs to go somewhere else where they are comfortable living"
Black people are less likely to get called back for job interviews when compared to similarly qualified whites. Blacks are less likely to get business loans than whites.Crimes committed by majority black criminals carry harsher sentences(rockefeller laws). So yes America is still targeting blacks particularly the private sector of America's economic system. You've just failed to educate yourself and why would you educate yourself it's not your peoples problem. That's why I don't understand the need for you to come in and whine about Chris Rock pointing out America's hypocrisy.
 07-04-2012, 08:05 PM         #15
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Chris, Your people SOLD YOU to the white man...

Chris, The white man FREED you...

Chris, If it wasn't for the white man, you wouldn't have all that money and fame...

People need to realize what ACTUALLY happened...Yes white people bought slaves, but who the hell sold them?...

White people independance day..Please..You've had it made ever since you got famous cause of the white man...Why the fu*k you wanna bi*ch about it...YOU GOT IT fu*kING MADE...And still want to complain...I'm white and I GUARANTEE my life is harder than Chris Rock's...

Whatever, though. I guess I "don't understand" ... But maybe you people who complain and use it as an excuse should look a bit deeper into YOUR OWN DAMN HISTORY.
A white man wrote his jokes? And since when is pointing out the truth bi*ching. Chris Rock didn't make any mention of his own life in his tweet. He simply pointed out that on july 4 1776 black people weren't independent. In fact one of the ways the leaders of that time motivated the colonists to go to war was by saying England was threatening the colonists with slavery. All while owning actual slaves. It's hypocrisy. No black person should celebrate independence day and that's what he was saying the tweer was for black people. That's why I don't understand why so many white people are in here bi*ching about it.
 5 years ago '08        #16
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
 DurtySoufReppin said:

Thanks for putting your life on the line so that I can BBQ on this white mans holiday
 5 years ago '04        #17
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12974 12974
 Patrick Galooly said:
A white man wrote his jokes? And since when is pointing out the truth bi*ching. Chris Rock didn't make any mention of his own life in his tweet. He simply pointed out that on july 4 1776 black people weren't independent. In fact one of the ways the leaders of that time motivated the colonists to go to war was by saying England was threatening the colonists with slavery. All while owning actual slaves. It's hypocrisy. No black person should celebrate independence day and that's what he was saying the tweer was for black people. That's why I don't understand why so many white people are in here bi*ching about it.
I'm pretty sure Louis CK used to be one of his writers.
 5 years ago '12        #18
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786

White people get so mad anytime anybody mentions slavery or racism.
 07-04-2012, 11:38 PM         #19
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
:applause:
 5 years ago '04        #20
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Now that's funny!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago