Lil Duval: "Sooooo Frank Ocean..."

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$6,625 | Props total: 1560 1560
no wonder he was singing about novacane

he needed it for the pounding he be taken in his a.ss
 5 years ago '10        #62
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
thats real sh*t....i mean i dont wanna be reciting this n*ggaz lyrics when he talking bout gay sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #63
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
fu*k all dis gay sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #64
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
"If you can take a d!ck, you can take a joke"
 5 years ago '08        #65
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 DR JAYY said:
this that ramon sessions lookin a.ss n*gga?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

damn n*ggas look like twins
 07-05-2012, 09:39 AM         #66
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Final Boss said:
this n*gga said "sooooooo" and frank oceans the f*ggot?
well seeing as how Frank publicly admitted to sucking p*nises & taking it in the rectum...I would have to say yes...Frank Ocean is a f*ggot....that's the very definition of a f*ggot..
 5 years ago '05        #67
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Frank Ocean is a f*ggot and needs to be k!lled after about a month or two of straight torture, but Lil Duval is a fu*king cornball. Dude is not funny at all. He needs to die with that gay f*g.
 07-05-2012, 09:52 AM         #68
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
This. Im homophobic amd thats just the way it is. If u think men fu*king men is aight then u probably fu*king men yaself or at least has thought ab it. Wayne gets sh*tted on for kissin baby and its a problem but a dude singin ab fu*king men r whateva he does and he gets sympathy when he cpmes clean. SMH. A bunch of undercover n*ggas on here needa go head and come out closet also.
 07-05-2012, 09:58 AM         #69
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shortz said:
no wonder he was singing about novacane

he needed it for the pounding he be taken in his a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #70
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,445 | Props total: 6517 6517
 cledee23 said:
Who is Lil Duval? and what does he do for a living?

he is a comedian that be in t.i videos...i never seen any of his comedy though. i don't even know if he has a dvd or not
 5 years ago '10        #71
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,562 | Props total: 5925 5925
 Dray said:
this man holds a subway 5 dollar footlong sign up on the streets ladies and gentlemen.

nothing to see

[pic - click to view]

I hold a Little Caesar's Hot 'N Ready sign up on the streets.
 5 years ago '11        #72
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 justinjones said:

he is a comedian that be in t.i videos...i never seen any of his comedy though. i don't even know if he has a dvd or not
I think he has a DVD coming out soon, but he's also on MTV2 Guy Code and Hollywood Squares. I think he was behind the idea of Guy Code or something like that. He has some classic stand ups on Comic View back in the day.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #73
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
 Suppafresh said:
Smh y'all n*gga be calling drake soft and gay and ragging him but this n*gga come ou as a d!ck in the b00ty type dude literally and y'all circle the wagon for him. Still haven't heard of this cat until box den and don't plan on it neither. Don't care how good u sing I'm not buying sh*t that's taking bout a dude. Period don't rock like that. Y'all n*ggas problem be watching gay pr0n like its cool. I'm not no homophobic but I'm not bout to listen are watch u do gay sh*t like its cool
How are you going to say you aren't a homophobic person and then say all of that homophobic sh*t?

Look, I feel what you're saying. Gay men doing gay things are repulsive to me. I'm not so sure if I want to listen to Frank Ocean singing explicit sh*t. However, I do support what he did. All you have to do is skip the song, or like you said, don't listen to him.

Yo, but this sh*t about n*ggas watching gay pr0n...you really caught someone watching that sh*t?
 5 years ago '07        #74
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5904 5904
Who the fu*k is Duval lame a.ss signed with? Is he still with Grand Hustle?
 5 years ago '10        #75
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
what does lil duval actually do? all i see, is him making a twat out of himself in videos.
 5 years ago '04        #76
Bake Beatz 
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 0 0
cmon bro
 5 years ago '09        #77
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,703 | Props total: 13278 13278
 5 years ago '07        #78
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
 Suppafresh said:
and judging from that medic picture he is comms from the radio pack on his back lol smh step your games up lol. Do y'all know what medics even do?

Lol pretty sure that's a Medic Patch right?
[pic - click to view]

lames lol hey but we all need medics and if it ain't for them then we would be toast so big up to my medics
You must be new to the military. All team leaders and above carry comms on them, usually no matter the MOS. And you should have just stuck with people thinking you were a medic, being an MP is even worse.
 5 years ago '10        #79
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 King MT said:

[pic - click to view]

Using a gif that says "bi*ch, shut up" with a f*g in it? not very effective

cheguevara said:
get that tap on the foot while you tryna take a p!ss

[pic - click to view]

Walkerboy86 said:
This. Im homophobic amd thats just the way it is. If u think men fu*king men is aight then u probably fu*king men yaself or at least has thought ab it. Wayne gets sh*tted on for kissin baby and its a problem but a dude singin ab fu*king men r whateva he does and he gets sympathy when he cpmes clean. SMH. A bunch of undercover n*ggas on here needa go head and come out closet also.
Had a thread on that yesterday that got pretty darn interesting but it got deleted.

Young Buck said:
Hold on, are you dogging on the medics now? I've never serviced anywhere in war, but in video games like TF2 and k!lling Floor, we literally save your a.ss each time you get hit.

Without us, you would be some dead motherfu*kers

Remember that

07-05-2012, 08:45 PM         #80
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1994Nuisance said:
Lol this n*gga. Maybe n*ggas just thought the joke was corny. n*ggas aint defending Frank. And just cuz a n*gga got neutral feelings towards gay ppl makes them gay?? n*gga gtfoh. I aint aint gay and sh1t like that never crossed my mind. That bein said, if dude is gay, thats his life not mine. No need hate him. Its a sin to be gay but its also a sin to hate another human being. Class out of session n*gga
Bra dont come at me tryn to make any valid arguments ab some sh*t. I cld really care less ab what these gay a.ss dudes do but when u start trying to cross over back into the str8 arrow lane then thats when it becomes a problem. Gay n*ggas be tryn to get at str8 men and be fu*king bi*ches that doesnt know they are havin relations with men so stfu tryn to make yaself look good with that foolishness.

Like i said b4 most of yall in support of this gay n*gga frank probably undercover yaself and be having yo girlfriends lube up dildos to fu*k u in the a.ss with it and get exposed to anutha n*gga when she leave yo a.ss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy