Frank Ocean's Confession - "First Love, Was In Fact, A Guy"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2012, 12:37 PM         #461
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread in a nutshell..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #462
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 428 428
 ondatpurple said:
I don't got nothing against gay a.ss n*ggas but I aint bout to listen to a n*gga singing about lusting for another guy
Thats what im saying.
Why is it that these gay rights n*ggas pop up and try to make you look like a bad guy because you don't want to listen to man on man love
Frank said in the letter that he's never been in love with a women after he sat down and thought about it so the only love he knows is with a man?
I don't care if the music sounds good its music if i don't listen i won't die.
If i don't believe in man on man music why would i bother.
Gay activist on boxden trying to make you feel like your wrong because you don't support there movement n*gga FOH
I hope he sells a lot of records and he's very talented.
Fact is he's been acting like he loves women and its all a lie this dude is singing about a feeling he never experienced with a women. Thats cool though right?

My cousin has been gay over 20 years but let that n*gga sing to me about his men
Im checking that n*gga before he gets to the chorus

Last edited by SuL2K12; 07-05-2012 at 01:02 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #463
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
Good luck Frank
 5 years ago '08        #464
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17047 17047
The reactions on the first 10 pages is classic mindblown status, like some didn't want to believe it
this even though days before the leg was already out the closet with that strong rumor.

Last edited by The N; 07-05-2012 at 01:31 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #465
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 The N said:
The reactions on the first 10 pages is classic mindblown status, like some didn't want to believe it
this even though days before the a leg was already out the closet with that strong rumor.
Cause they love Frank and his d!ck in the b00ty ways. But they bash on drake wayne and any other popular star that isn't gay. But the one that is gay they give him a pass. Next lil b and frank going to have these cats getting roses tatted on their feet. No such thing as bi s3xual u like men u gay period.
 5 years ago '05        #466
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
If that is his preference then I ain't mad at him.

I'll let him hit if I was a f*g
 5 years ago '04        #467
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
"n*gga, you gay!" - in riley voice lol
 5 years ago '11        #468
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 GameTheory said:
If someone is gay, what does it have to do with YOU?

Thats the only question that never gets answered.

Why are you so worried about other dudes being gay or turning gay or even being born gay?

Are you worried you might turn gay? Just say it then.

What are you so afraid of?

I could understand if the bigots would just admit that they think butt-s3x or dudes slapping d!cks together makes them uncomfortable but to mask it in some bullsh*t religious overtones when most of you dudes suck at even being religious or to make it sound like its some sort of egregious social sin, then you're just speaking ignorantly.

Most of you all don't even know what you hate?

What do you gain from calling someone else a f*ggot or a queer? How does that improve or make your life better?

Last time I checked the gay community was not more or less susceptible to diseases, poverty, under-education, or political disenfranchisement as heteros3xual communities.

They are still people who contribute to society.

So whats the goal here? Just to rag on gay people? To create an enemy?

You're right, being gay has nothing to do with anybody else. It's not a person being gay has ever effected the livelihood of a hetero person. It's not like male to male s3xual contact greatly increases the likelihood of HIV. It's not like some of those same guys are bi and give those diseases to women. And it's not like those women give those disease to straight men. You're right, nothing a gay person do will ever effect a heteros3xual person. Maybe you should look up the HIV transmission facts. How over 70% of the men in the US contract HIV through homos3xual activities. And how over 85% of the women in the US contract HIV through heteros3xual activities.

5 years ago '11        #469
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 GameTheory said:
This gets invalidated when heteros3xuals also transmit diseases OR when you don't count the effect of IV drug use either, fu*king idiot.

You know nothing about disease transmission.

Theres a microbiology class at a community college around the corner from your or something that you can enroll in to get all your bullsh*t answered and adjusted.
Yes, heteros3xual transmit diseases. Never said they didn't. The fact remains, over 70% of males get infected with HIV through homos3xual activity. Only about 14% get it through heteros3xual activity and about 10% through IV drug use. It's clear that the overwhelming majority of males get HIV through homos3xual activity. These males then transmit it to females through heteros3xual activities.

[pic - click to view]

But yet you want to act like being gay doesn't leave you more susceptible to diseases? How being bi can endanger others by transmitting these diseases through heteros3xual acts.

And no, I do not have a degree in microbiology, but I do have a degree. Look at the sig and you can tell it's not from a community college. I'm not the one you want to argue with. I present my argument with facts.

Now go ahead and continue to spread your lies about how being gay doesn't hurt anyone or how gays aren't more susceptible to diseases. That's like saying fat people aren't more susceptible to diabetes. Your lifestyle affects your health. And no, we don't live in a bubble. What you do with your life does affect others, sometimes directly or indirectly. Just ask all the drunk drivers who k!lled people thinking "It's my body. I can get drunk if I want to, it won't effect anybody else" Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and everybody is entitled to make their own choices. I'm not about sit back though and let you push this infactual information like it's the truth when the facts say otherwise.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 07-05-2012 at 09:01 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #470
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855
"This Frank Ocean situation should've made you realize that love is love. You related to his songs because you relate to love, not s3xuality."

5 years ago '12        #471
moneyoncjmind 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 489 489
i feel like who ever defend gays...is gay... ...but he might make great music...but I'm not listening to a guy who is gay...might as well listen to lady gaga too smh...and i feel bx n*ggas might be gay too cause they want to hear a n*gga who is gay...music....smh nobody better say sh*t about drake when this n*gga at least CRY OVER bi*chES
 5 years ago '04        #472
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,376 | Props total: 81 81
 moneyoncjmind said:
i feel like who ever defend gays...is gay...
c'mon man you're better than that

i bet you defend MJ, are you a child molester?
 5 years ago '12        #473
moneyoncjmind 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Thangstah said:
c'mon man you're better than that

i bet you defend MJ, are you a child molester?
na i actually never defended MJ either...the funny thing is i used to get on my fan about that n*gga when they use to defend him (on saying he not gay...he "weird")....na that motherfu*ka gay...but me? a child molester? sh*t I'm still a kid myself so hell na
 5 years ago '12        #474
moneyoncjmind 2 heat pts
space
space
space
but for real i know people have they reasons and sh*t but ...for you to sit there and actually go back to back argument with somebody defending them on how is ok to be gay...i feel like your gay or thought about it...but in the end is gay ....if you don't think nothing wrong with that..you shouldn't take offense on what I'm saying
 5 years ago '08        #475
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,021 | Props total: 465 465
 Kadillac87 said:
Yes, heteros3xual transmit diseases. Never said they didn't. The fact remains, over 70% of males get infected with HIV through homos3xual activity. Only about 14% get it through heteros3xual activity and about 10% through IV drug use. It's clear that the overwhelming majority of males get HIV through homos3xual activity. These males then transmit it to females through heteros3xual activities.

[pic - click to view]

But yet you want to act like being gay doesn't leave you more susceptible to diseases? How being bi can endanger others by transmitting these diseases through heteros3xual acts.

And no, I do not have a degree in microbiology, but I do have a degree. Look at the sig and you can tell it's not from a community college. I'm not the one you want to argue with. I present my argument with facts.

Now go ahead and continue to spread your lies about how being gay doesn't hurt anyone or how gays aren't more susceptible to diseases. That's like saying fat people aren't more susceptible to diabetes. Your lifestyle affects your health. And no, we don't live in a bubble. What you do with your life does affect others, sometimes directly or indirectly. Just ask all the drunk drivers who k!lled people thinking "It's my body. I can get drunk if I want to, it won't effect anybody else" Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and everybody is entitled to make their own choices. I'm not about sit back though and let you push this infactual information like it's the truth when the facts say otherwise.
dropping knowledge on these gay a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '05        #476
Dopeskill 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadillac87 said:

[pic - click to view]

Those numbers mean less than you think.

"New research, which looks at variations between US states in tolerance towards homos3xuality and HIV rates, has found that an increase in tolerance significantly reduces the rate of HIV."

Major takeaway point being that because of society's intolerance towards gays, gays tend to resort to riskier methods of getting their rocks off. This is one of the main reasons that the spreading of the virus is so much more rapid in gays.
 5 years ago '04        #477
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 Suppafresh said:
Cause they love Frank and his d!ck in the b00ty ways. But they bash on drake wayne and any other popular star that isn't gay. But the one that is gay they give him a pass. Next lil b and frank going to have these cats getting roses tatted on their feet. No such thing as bi s3xual u like men u gay period.

[pic - click to view]

07-06-2012, 08:30 AM         #478
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moneyoncjmind said:
i feel like who ever defend gays...is gay... ...but he might make great music...but I'm not listening to a guy who is gay...might as well listen to lady gaga too smh...and i feel bx n*ggas might be gay too cause they want to hear a n*gga who is gay...music....smh nobody better say sh*t about drake when this n*gga at least CRY OVER bi*chES

Crazy, cause there's people out there that are just good people... that loves all and stays with the positive path...
 07-06-2012, 08:39 AM         #479
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
Crazy, cause there's people out there that are just good people... that loves all and stays with the positive path...
Or they are all gay with no exceptions
 07-06-2012, 08:48 AM         #480
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VANS MASLOW said:
Or they are all gay with no exceptions

My parents, my sister, my family.... Nah... Don't hate i'm sure you got more sh*t to worry about right NOW
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago