Frank Ocean's Confession - "First Love, Was In Fact, A Guy"

most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
93 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #441
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,262 | Props total: 1496 1496
i thought it was known that them n*ggaz that run with Tyler is fruity.
 6 years ago '12        #442
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
The real reason why these n*ggaz are mad is because if they knew he was gay beforehand they would have never checked for or given his music a chance in the first place.

Let's be honest
 6 years ago '04        #443
Pusha-T 
space
avatar space
space
$97 | Props total: 0 0
 Young Buck said:
You don't know about that fabulous life, only Prince and few other cats can get away with it.

Hold on one minute, Have you witnessed Prince suck a p*nis?

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



get out of here with that fabulous sh*t lol
 6 years ago '12        #444
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2050 2050
 Pusha-T said:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



get out of here with that fabulous sh*t lol
 6 years ago '11        #445
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 Pusha-T said:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



get out of here with that fabulous sh*t lol
Prince is/was highly suspect. A lot of ppl are highly suspect, but the only thing that makes a person gay is being s3xually attracted to the same s3x. Prince can take all the pics he want, as long as he aint taking d!ck, he's not a confirmed homos3xual.



 6 years ago '10        #446
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,002 | Props total: 67 67
 Kadillac87 said:
Prince is/was highly suspect. A lot of ppl are highly suspect, but the only thing that makes a person gay is being s3xually attracted to the same s3x. Prince can take all the pics he want, as long as he aint taking d!ck, he's not a confirmed homos3xual.




[video - click to view]


 6 years ago '04        #447
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,910 | Props total: 5732 5732
 cjiscash said:


damn i didnt know prince was puerto rican.

my mind is blown. no ocean
 6 years ago '07        #448
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,312 | Props total: 3228 3228
homo a.ss n*gga oh well idgaf anyways
 6 years ago '11        #449
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,145 | Props total: 81 81

[pic - click to view]



:nasmad:
 6 years ago '10        #450
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 16 16
Since Frank Ocean came out a few days ago, many people have now decided to stop fu*kin' with him and his music. It's sad to see people dismiss such a great singer simply because of his s3xual orientation but all this just showed who the fake fans were. The real fans of Frank Ocean stand by him and his music no matter what. He's gay. So fu*king what? Does that ruin the quality of his music? "OH sh*t SOME OF HIS SONGS WERE ABOUT GUYS THEN!?" Deal with it n*gga.
 6 years ago '08        #451
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 42 42
so hold on is frank like gay or GAY loll.. did he just fall in love with a man few years back and thats it and is just on woman now. cause thats like omarion and b2k..O and them suck each other off back in the day, they was young and didnt know sh*t and was most prop forced by chris stokes, now they views have changed.

or is frank currently have relationship with men and woman..
 07-05-2012, 10:59 AM         #452
cashprice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
I don't got nothing against gay a.ss n*ggas but I aint bout to listen to a n*gga singing about lusting for another guy


I will have to agree
 07-05-2012, 11:01 AM         #453
cashprice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
so hold on is frank like gay or GAY loll.. did he just fall in love with a man few years back and thats it and is just on woman now. cause thats like omarion and b2k..O and them suck each other off back in the day, they was young and didnt know sh*t and was most prop forced by chris stokes, now they views have changed.

or is frank currently have relationship with men and woman..
Dosent matter which way he went its all gay there is no such thing a bi s3xual with a man its all fu*ked up.
 6 years ago '04        #454
Pusha-T 
space
avatar space
space
$97 | Props total: 0 0
 thatruest said:
I wouldn't know from experience, but are you under the interpretation that homos3xual love differs from heteros3xual love, besides from the obvious (physical expression)?


Love is love, man.
well, the physical expression is part of being in love ...and i just can't get behind that , double entendre
 6 years ago '11        #455
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 TiestoFriendly said:
Since Frank Ocean came out a few days ago, many people have now decided to stop fu*kin' with him and his music. It's sad to see people dismiss such a great singer simply because of his s3xual orientation but all this just showed who the fake fans were. The real fans of Frank Ocean stand by him and his music no matter what. He's gay. So fu*king what? Does that ruin the quality of his music? "OH sh*t SOME OF HIS SONGS WERE ABOUT GUYS THEN!?" Deal with it n*gga.
Just like some people decided to boycott John Mayer because he said he only likes white women?


 6 years ago '04        #456
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449

[pic - click to view]



i just deleted no church in the wild and made it in america from my WTT playlist

OF too



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #457
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 112 112
This is my favorite BX thread of all time ... to know that my deep seeded hatred for Frank Ocean's music is vindicated by him actually being gay ...I couldn't have written it better ... talm bout "fu*k me good fu*k me numb" lmao!!! That sh*t is soooooo WACK!1 and now its proven HOMO!! .....




LMAO!!!!

yall Frank Ocean fans - get that c*ckY breathe oucha ears n*ggas!!
 6 years ago '07        #458
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 112 112
 DSOM said:

[pic - click to view]



i just deleted no church in the wild and made it in america from my WTT playlist

OF too



[pic - click to view]

^^


.. yea im finished with givin OF a chance, they not even dope , just marginally entertaining..but enough passes these n*ggas some homos...

Im deletin all these n*ggas sh*ts..
 07-05-2012, 11:37 AM         #459
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread in a nutshell..


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #460
SuL2K12 
space
avatar space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 757 757
 ondatpurple said:
I don't got nothing against gay a.ss n*ggas but I aint bout to listen to a n*gga singing about lusting for another guy
Thats what im saying.
Why is it that these gay rights n*ggas pop up and try to make you look like a bad guy because you don't want to listen to man on man love
Frank said in the letter that he's never been in love with a women after he sat down and thought about it so the only love he knows is with a man?
I don't care if the music sounds good its music if i don't listen i won't die.
If i don't believe in man on man music why would i bother.
Gay activist on boxden trying to make you feel like your wrong because you don't support there movement n*gga FOH
I hope he sells a lot of records and he's very talented.
Fact is he's been acting like he loves women and its all a lie this dude is singing about a feeling he never experienced with a women. Thats cool though right?

My cousin has been gay over 20 years but let that n*gga sing to me about his men
Im checking that n*gga before he gets to the chorus


Last edited by SuL2K12; 07-05-2012 at 12:02 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside 'Grape' Air Jordan 5s Are Getting a Makeover
27 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Nissan GTR with 3300HP
6 comments
1 day ago
@rides
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy