Frank Ocean's Confession - "First Love, Was In Fact, A Guy"

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #381
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,831 | Props total: 13129 13129
 240ka said:
everyone knew Lutha was gay
that's what i mean and they still fu*ked with his music hardbody. the big test is gonna be when a dude makes a love song to a dude, or has a boyfriend in the video. i can't see that being accepted
 5 years ago '10        #382
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8159 8159
 Pusha-T said:
The thing is, to love music like Frank's, that has meaning and depth, you gotta feel what he's saying.

Yes. It's great music still. But if you don't feel what he's saying anymore, how are you supposed to like it ?

If you don't like and enjoy the words, all that's left is a beat ...I'll still listen, but it won't be the same

no homo

That's it right there, when I listen to Ultra for the first time I was like this is aight, second spin was like damn he's pretty dope, third spin was like "did he really just set that scene like that"

Lyrically and conceptually his sh*t is on another level, kinda like the weeknd, its not your normal R&B radio music.... but I guess i see partially why now
 5 years ago '04        #383
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
 Nautilus O said:
That's it right there, when I listen to Ultra for the first time I was like this is aight, second spin was like damn he's pretty dope, third spin was like "did he really just set that scene like that"

Lyrically and conceptually his sh*t is on another level, kinda like the weeknd, its not your normal R&B radio music.... but I guess i see partially why now
what bothers me about all this is...so you all are gonna turn your back cause u know his s3xuality? why cant he just be a great artist that knows how to make u relate to the music? gay ppl go through relationship problems just like us straight folk...so why is it so hard to realize that what he eats dont make YOU sh*t? and not u nautilus...just ppl that feel ^^ that way in general...
 5 years ago '04        #384
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
youre crazy if you think his next single is fenna be "i want it (in my a.ss)" dude is waaaay much clever than that lol
 5 years ago '11        #385
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 HEATrocz said:
youre crazy if you think his next single is fenna be "i want it (in my a.ss)" dude is waaaay much clever than that lol

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #386
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 271 271
i love this new world where being a f*ggot is accepted
 07-04-2012, 07:24 PM         #387
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has DMX been informed?
 5 years ago '10        #388
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8159 8159
 HEATrocz said:
what bothers me about all this is...so you all are gonna turn your back cause u know his s3xuality? why cant he just be a great artist that knows how to make u relate to the music? gay ppl go through relationship problems just like us straight folk...so why is it so hard to realize that what he eats dont make YOU sh*t? and not u nautilus...just ppl that feel ^^ that way in general...
I look at it like this, I can appreciate a female singing a love song about a dude if its a dope song and she sounds good. Like some of beyonce's songs are deep, visual, and just dope regardless of whether or not she singing about Jay-Z. I can listen it to it and be like damn what if a girl said that type of sh*t about me.

On the other hand listening to Frank Ocean I've heard him say things that are the way I've felt about women and looked at them too. To find out he was signing about dudes for some of the songs makes those songs change IMO because I can't understand how one n*gga can feel that way about another n*gga
 07-04-2012, 07:50 PM         #389
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I keep forgetting how young a lot of you are. I'm still a Frank Ocean fan.

I'm just glad I'm going to the Trash Talk/Spaceghostpuuurp show instead of his show in SF
 5 years ago '04        #390
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 135 135
Lol it's funny how dudes on here playing This politically correct role. If you can vibe to gay music do your thing. There's other artists who aren't gay that I'll vibe to.
 5 years ago '04        #391
dj spydr 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 128 128
 HEATrocz said:

Prince still running around looking like half-a-fag...don't stop me from listening to his music though.
 5 years ago '04        #392
Pusha-T 
space
space
$97 | Props total: 0 0
i think some people are upset cause they didnt see this sh*t coming..we listened to his music and believed him...

everyone always knew prince/freddy/elton were f*gs
 5 years ago '04        #393
Pusha-T 
space
space
$97 | Props total: 0 0
 thatruest said:
Did he go around singing "I'm not sucking diiiicks, I'm fu*king chiiiicks" or some sh*t?

I've only heard two Frank Ocean songs, btw.
No but he sings bout love ..it's gonna be hard to relate..just gonna keep picturing him singing this sh*t about another man

I guess some of us are not as open minded...

This album better be THAT good or this dude just commited career suicide
 5 years ago '11        #394
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Pusha-T said:
No but he sings bout love ..it's gonna be hard to relate..just gonna keep picturing him singing this sh*t about another man

I guess some of us are not as open minded...

This album better be THAT good or this dude just commited career suicide
Even if his album is trash, it would be politically incorrect to call it trash because he's gay now. Just like how Rosenberg can't talk about Nicki's music because she's a women

5 years ago '04        #395
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Nautilus O said:

how is weeknd on another level?
 5 years ago '04        #396
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,336 | Props total: 13002 13002
 2totimes said:
how is weeknd on another level?
Why you iggy me fool?
 5 years ago '04        #397
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
Luther Vandross
Johnny Gill
Elton John
George Michael
Maxwell

The list goes on. These are great artists, musical geniuses, regardless of their s3xual preferences.
 07-04-2012, 08:58 PM         #398
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fag city bi*ch… f*g f*g city bi*ch.. u niccas make me sick…. least dude could have bang a tranny and i give him the bennifit of doubt but this some straight homo sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #399
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
 Walt Thizzney said:
fag city bi*ch… f*g f*g city bi*ch.. u niccas make me sick…. least dude could have bang a tranny and i give him the bennifit of doubt but this some straight homo sh*t
You sound like a dude that once banged a Tranny
 5 years ago '11        #400
BaseHeadCC 8 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 2 2
At the end of the day the n*gga's Music speaks for itself, one of the best and original R&B acts we've had in years as long as he isn't talking about getting buttfu*ked or anything like that I see no problem.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now