Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
110 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #381
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
 Nautilus O said:
That's it right there, when I listen to Ultra for the first time I was like this is aight, second spin was like damn he's pretty dope, third spin was like "did he really just set that scene like that"

Lyrically and conceptually his sh*t is on another level, kinda like the weeknd, its not your normal R&B radio music.... but I guess i see partially why now
what bothers me about all this is...so you all are gonna turn your back cause u know his s3xuality? why cant he just be a great artist that knows how to make u relate to the music? gay ppl go through relationship problems just like us straight folk...so why is it so hard to realize that what he eats dont make YOU sh*t? and not u nautilus...just ppl that feel ^^ that way in general...
 6 years ago '04        #382
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
youre crazy if you think his next single is fenna be "i want it (in my a.ss)" dude is waaaay much clever than that lol
 6 years ago '11        #383
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 HEATrocz said:
youre crazy if you think his next single is fenna be "i want it (in my a.ss)" dude is waaaay much clever than that lol

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #384
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 581 581
i love this new world where being a f*ggot is accepted
 07-04-2012, 06:24 PM         #385
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has DMX been informed?
 6 years ago '10        #386
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,095 | Props total: 11991 11991
 HEATrocz said:
what bothers me about all this is...so you all are gonna turn your back cause u know his s3xuality? why cant he just be a great artist that knows how to make u relate to the music? gay ppl go through relationship problems just like us straight folk...so why is it so hard to realize that what he eats dont make YOU sh*t? and not u nautilus...just ppl that feel ^^ that way in general...
I look at it like this, I can appreciate a female singing a love song about a dude if its a dope song and she sounds good. Like some of beyonce's songs are deep, visual, and just dope regardless of whether or not she singing about Jay-Z. I can listen it to it and be like damn what if a girl said that type of sh*t about me.

On the other hand listening to Frank Ocean I've heard him say things that are the way I've felt about women and looked at them too. To find out he was signing about dudes for some of the songs makes those songs change IMO because I can't understand how one n*gga can feel that way about another n*gga
 07-04-2012, 06:50 PM         #387
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I keep forgetting how young a lot of you are. I'm still a Frank Ocean fan.

I'm just glad I'm going to the Trash Talk/Spaceghostpuuurp show instead of his show in SF
 6 years ago '04        #388
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,662 | Props total: 181 181
Lol it's funny how dudes on here playing This politically correct role. If you can vibe to gay music do your thing. There's other artists who aren't gay that I'll vibe to.
 6 years ago '04        #389
dj spydr 
space
space
$383 | Props total: 143 143
 HEATrocz said:

Prince still running around looking like half-a-fag...don't stop me from listening to his music though.
 6 years ago '04        #390
Pusha-T 
space
space
$97 | Props total: 0 0
i think some people are upset cause they didnt see this sh*t coming..we listened to his music and believed him...

everyone always knew prince/freddy/elton were f*gs
 6 years ago '04        #391
Pusha-T 
space
space
$97 | Props total: 0 0
 thatruest said:
Did he go around singing "I'm not sucking diiiicks, I'm fu*king chiiiicks" or some sh*t?

I've only heard two Frank Ocean songs, btw.
No but he sings bout love ..it's gonna be hard to relate..just gonna keep picturing him singing this sh*t about another man

I guess some of us are not as open minded...

This album better be THAT good or this dude just commited career suicide
 6 years ago '11        #392
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 Pusha-T said:
No but he sings bout love ..it's gonna be hard to relate..just gonna keep picturing him singing this sh*t about another man

I guess some of us are not as open minded...

This album better be THAT good or this dude just commited career suicide
Even if his album is trash, it would be politically incorrect to call it trash because he's gay now. Just like how Rosenberg can't talk about Nicki's music because she's a women

6 years ago '04        #393
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,913 | Props total: 5733 5733
 Nautilus O said:
That's it right there, when I listen to Ultra for the first time I was like this is aight, second spin was like damn he's pretty dope, third spin was like "did he really just set that scene like that"

Lyrically and conceptually his sh*t is on another level, kinda like the weeknd, its not your normal R&B radio music.... but I guess i see partially why now
how is weeknd on another level?
 6 years ago '04        #394
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
$37,659 | Props total: 15383 15383
 2totimes said:
how is weeknd on another level?
Why you iggy me fool?
 6 years ago '04        #395
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 331 331
Luther Vandross
Johnny Gill
Elton John
George Michael
Maxwell

The list goes on. These are great artists, musical geniuses, regardless of their s3xual preferences.
 07-04-2012, 07:58 PM         #396
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fag city bi*ch… f*g f*g city bi*ch.. u niccas make me sick…. least dude could have bang a tranny and i give him the bennifit of doubt but this some straight homo sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #397
ice wolf 522 heat pts522
space
space
$9,458 | Props total: 6083 6083
 Walt Thizzney said:
fag city bi*ch… f*g f*g city bi*ch.. u niccas make me sick…. least dude could have bang a tranny and i give him the bennifit of doubt but this some straight homo sh*t
You sound like a dude that once banged a Tranny
 6 years ago '11        #398
BaseHeadCC 8 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 2 2
At the end of the day the n*gga's Music speaks for itself, one of the best and original R&B acts we've had in years as long as he isn't talking about getting buttfu*ked or anything like that I see no problem.
 6 years ago '04        #399
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
 trill jackson said:
if a rapper come out i'd put my money on kanye or drake
Eminem
Dr. Dre
P. Diddy
Lil Wayne
Kayne

and the list goes on

and maybe Drake. Who knows...
 6 years ago '08        #400
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,889 | Props total: 985 985
 Pusha-T said:
i think some people are upset cause they didnt see this sh*t coming..we listened to his music and believed him...

everyone always knew prince/freddy/elton were f*gs
Stop it son, Prince is just fabulous, he can still whoop a.ss, fu*k a bi*ch, fu*k their sister and their moms if he wanted to. I know plenty of friends that were born into this world from that Purple Rain album alone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy