most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside asap rocky pass the milk
26 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #321
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,773 | Props total: 2948 2948
I dont understand people who feel the need to use the slur "f*ggot" Makes me feel that they are in the closest themselves.

That sh*t is unnecessary. I dont want anyone calling me "n.i.g.g.e.r" All slurs are uncalled for. you clowns need to grow up
 6 years ago '04        #322
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
$37,653 | Props total: 15374 15374
 Kadillac87 said:
1. People can relate because it's things they have done or want to do. A lot of ppl want to live the fast, glamourous life. They can't so they live vicariously through rappers. And some people just like to be entertained.

2. His music still dope. He was singing about females. If he switches it up, and start singing about his lust for another n*gga d!cking him down then

1. I half understand your point. If people aim to sell dope and shoot at people, then... quit life. Because you're a fu*king retard.

2. His lyrics were the EXACT same 3 days ago... NOW they're whack? Some of y'all are too insecure. If he starts singing about fu*king a guy, yeah--I won't listen either, but it's the same reason I don't listen to Waka Flocka, etc... because I just don't like it.
 6 years ago '06        #323
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315

[pic - click to view]

rep your set you closet freaks
 6 years ago '11        #324
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
And let's just get things straight here, (no pun intended ) Frank Ocean is not bi. He's gay. You can't be a man and like d!ck and v*gina at the same time. If I'm see him on the street, I'm not going to treat him any different because he's gay. I believe in treating everybody the same. I do have the right to choose to whether or not to like his music. It's not discrimination, it's consumer's preference.
 6 years ago '04        #325
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
And let's just get things straight here, (no pun intended ) Frank Ocean is not bi. He's gay. You can't be a man and like d!ck and v*gina at the same time. If I'm see him on the street, I'm not going to treat him any different because he's gay. I believe in treating everybody the same. I do have the right to choose to whether or not to like his music. It's not discrimination, it's consumer's preference.
If he sings about pus*y, he's gay?
 6 years ago '11        #326
space
space
 regularjoe said:
1. I half understand your point. If people aim to sell dope and shoot at people, then... quit life. Because you're a fu*king retard.

2. His lyrics were the EXACT same 3 days ago... NOW they're whack? Some of y'all are too insecure. If he starts singing about fu*king a guy, yeah--I won't listen either, but it's the same reason I don't listen to Waka Flocka, etc... because I just don't like it.

1. I don't people aim to sell dope and shoot and ppl but it's exciting because it's dangerous. People want to live on the edge without facing the consequences of doing it. That's why I play GTA. I want to shoot people, sell drugs, and beat up prostitutes without going to jail.

2. Apparently, on his new album, he sings about his love for a guy. That's how they found out he was gay. I can't rock with that.

6 years ago '04        #327
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
1. I don't people aim to sell dope and shoot and ppl but it's exciting because it's dangerous. People want to live on the edge without facing the consequences of doing it. That's why I play GTA. I want to shoot people, sell drugs, and beat up prostitutes without going to jail.

2. Apparently, on his new album, he sings about his love for a guy. That's how they found out he was gay. I can't rock with that.

1. @ listening to music equating to "living on the edge".

2. So... skip that song.
 6 years ago '11        #328
space
space
 regularjoe said:
If he sings about pus*y, he's gay?
He's still gay no matter what he sings about. The picture he paints, the imagery he portrays is different based on the words he choose.
 6 years ago '10        #329
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 10 10
 regularjoe said:
Explain two things to me:

1. You say you can't listen to music you can't relate to. I'm sure you all really relate to selling dope, shooting people, fu*king models, making it rain, big chains, watches, diamonds, etc, etc.

2. 3 days ago, his music was DOPE to damn near everybody on here. Now that he's said what he's said, it changes what you thought 3 days ago?
 6 years ago '07        #330
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,773 | Props total: 2948 2948
 Kadillac87 said:
agreed. If you mess with the same s3x you are simply gay.
 6 years ago '04        #331
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space

People are REALLY in their feelings about this. God damn this is funny as hell.
 6 years ago '11        #332
space
space
 regularjoe said:
1. @ listening to music equating to "living on the edge".

2. So... skip that song.

1. Some people use music to escape reality. Video games, movies, books, etc are all the same.

2. Or skip the album. Either one will work
 6 years ago '11        #333
space
space
 240ka said:
I dont understand people who feel the need to use the slur "f*ggot" Makes me feel that they are in the closest themselves.

That sh*t is unnecessary. I dont want anyone calling me "n.i.g.g.e.r" All slurs are uncalled for. you clowns need to grow up
Yea man, so many people use that word on here. Should treat everybody with respect no matter their race, religion, or s3xuality.
 6 years ago '06        #334
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,731 | Props total: 5380 5380
 Matrix said:
I thought it was just a rumor....
who's in your any?
 6 years ago '04        #335
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,662 | Props total: 181 181
Well I can't support his music. Not knocking anyone on here who does but I'm personally not.
 6 years ago '07        #336
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
space
$23,696 | Props total: 6789 6789
well damn its true.

oh well. i listen to george michael and elton john.

i just hope his album isn't all about buttsecks

maybe he's bi
 07-04-2012, 03:53 PM         #337
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Yea man, so many people use that word on here. Should treat everybody with respect no matter their race, religion, or s3xuality.

your favorite player uses that word

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #338
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,629 | Props total: 1761 1761
ok...ok....

i am a little on the fence about this9no pun intended).

i kinda like dudes voice as far as a welcome relief to the omarians, chris brown, drake, lloyd(who is suspect in my eyes), trey songz)

BUT

like someone said i am buy no means listening to a song about him lusting after another guy.....just aint gonna happen.

no to sure about this...i am all for a person doing them just keep your distance from the older god...
 6 years ago '04        #339
beeasy50 69 heat pts69
space
space
$784 | Props total: 112 112
I see Frank Ocean likes his corn on the cob the long way....

Last edited by beeasy50; 07-04-2012 at 04:26 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #340
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,906 | Props total: 5723 5723
lemme find out this n*ggas was banging lil fizz or w/e that gay attention i love to get r*ped and brag about it n*gga name from b2k is
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
149 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
86 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy