Frank Ocean's Confession - "First Love, Was In Fact, A Guy"

most viewed right now
 221
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 130
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #321
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 Killa said:
he's the first gay rapper to collaborate with Jay-Z & Kanye West
probably not...
 5 years ago '11        #322
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 regularjoe said:
Some people explain two things to me:

1. You say you can't listen to music you can't relate to. I'm sure you all really relate to selling dope, shooting people, and fu*king models.

2. 3 days ago, his music was DOPE to damn near everybody on here. Now that he's said what he's said, it changes what you thought 3 days ago?

1. People can relate because it's things they have done or want to do. A lot of ppl want to live the fast, glamourous life. They can't so they live vicariously through rappers. And some people just like to be entertained.


2. His music still dope. He was singing about females. If he switches it up, and start singing about his lust for another n*gga d!cking him down then



 5 years ago '07        #323
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2048 2048
I dont understand people who feel the need to use the slur "f*ggot" Makes me feel that they are in the closest themselves.

That sh*t is unnecessary. I dont want anyone calling me "n.i.g.g.e.r" All slurs are uncalled for. you clowns need to grow up
 5 years ago '04        #324
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12985 12985
 Kadillac87 said:
1. People can relate because it's things they have done or want to do. A lot of ppl want to live the fast, glamourous life. They can't so they live vicariously through rappers. And some people just like to be entertained.


2. His music still dope. He was singing about females. If he switches it up, and start singing about his lust for another n*gga d!cking him down then

1. I half understand your point. If people aim to sell dope and shoot at people, then... quit life. Because you're a fu*king retard.

2. His lyrics were the EXACT same 3 days ago... NOW they're whack? Some of y'all are too insecure. If he starts singing about fu*king a guy, yeah--I won't listen either, but it's the same reason I don't listen to Waka Flocka, etc... because I just don't like it.
 5 years ago '06        #325
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,351 | Props total: 827 827

[pic - click to view]




rep your set you closet freaks
 5 years ago '11        #326
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
And let's just get things straight here, (no pun intended ) Frank Ocean is not bi. He's gay. You can't be a man and like d!ck and v*gina at the same time. If I'm see him on the street, I'm not going to treat him any different because he's gay. I believe in treating everybody the same. I do have the right to choose to whether or not to like his music. It's not discrimination, it's consumer's preference.
 5 years ago '04        #327
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12985 12985
 Kadillac87 said:
And let's just get things straight here, (no pun intended ) Frank Ocean is not bi. He's gay. You can't be a man and like d!ck and v*gina at the same time. If I'm see him on the street, I'm not going to treat him any different because he's gay. I believe in treating everybody the same. I do have the right to choose to whether or not to like his music. It's not discrimination, it's consumer's preference.
If he sings about pus*y, he's gay?
 5 years ago '11        #328
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 regularjoe said:
1. I half understand your point. If people aim to sell dope and shoot at people, then... quit life. Because you're a fu*king retard.

2. His lyrics were the EXACT same 3 days ago... NOW they're whack? Some of y'all are too insecure. If he starts singing about fu*king a guy, yeah--I won't listen either, but it's the same reason I don't listen to Waka Flocka, etc... because I just don't like it.

1. I don't people aim to sell dope and shoot and ppl but it's exciting because it's dangerous. People want to live on the edge without facing the consequences of doing it. That's why I play GTA. I want to shoot people, sell drugs, and beat up prostitutes without going to jail.



2. Apparently, on his new album, he sings about his love for a guy. That's how they found out he was gay. I can't rock with that.


 5 years ago '04        #329
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12985 12985
 Kadillac87 said:
1. I don't people aim to sell dope and shoot and ppl but it's exciting because it's dangerous. People want to live on the edge without facing the consequences of doing it. That's why I play GTA. I want to shoot people, sell drugs, and beat up prostitutes without going to jail.

2. Apparently, on his new album, he sings about his love for a guy. That's how they found out he was gay. I can't rock with that.


1. @ listening to music equating to "living on the edge".

2. So... skip that song.
 5 years ago '11        #330
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 regularjoe said:
If he sings about pus*y, he's gay?
He's still gay no matter what he sings about. The picture he paints, the imagery he portrays is different based on the words he choose.
 5 years ago '10        #331
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 regularjoe said:
Explain two things to me:

1. You say you can't listen to music you can't relate to. I'm sure you all really relate to selling dope, shooting people, fu*king models, making it rain, big chains, watches, diamonds, etc, etc.

2. 3 days ago, his music was DOPE to damn near everybody on here. Now that he's said what he's said, it changes what you thought 3 days ago?
 5 years ago '07        #332
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2048 2048
 Kadillac87 said:
And let's just get things straight here, (no pun intended ) Frank Ocean is not bi. He's gay. You can't be a man and like d!ck and v*gina at the same time. If I'm see him on the street, I'm not going to treat him any different because he's gay. I believe in treating everybody the same. I do have the right to choose to whether or not to like his music. It's not discrimination, it's consumer's preference.
agreed. If you mess with the same s3x you are simply gay.
 5 years ago '04        #333
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12985 12985


People are REALLY in their feelings about this. God damn this is funny as hell.
 5 years ago '11        #334
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 regularjoe said:
1. @ listening to music equating to "living on the edge".

2. So... skip that song.

1. Some people use music to escape reality. Video games, movies, books, etc are all the same.




2. Or skip the album. Either one will work
 5 years ago '11        #335
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 240ka said:
I dont understand people who feel the need to use the slur "f*ggot" Makes me feel that they are in the closest themselves.

That sh*t is unnecessary. I dont want anyone calling me "n.i.g.g.e.r" All slurs are uncalled for. you clowns need to grow up
Yea man, so many people use that word on here. Should treat everybody with respect no matter their race, religion, or s3xuality.
 5 years ago '06        #336
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,359 | Props total: 4630 4630
 Matrix said:
I thought it was just a rumor....
who's in your any?
 5 years ago '04        #337
Thuggy C 
space
avatar space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 134 134
Well I can't support his music. Not knocking anyone on here who does but I'm personally not.
 5 years ago '07        #338
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6059 6059
well damn its true.

oh well. i listen to george michael and elton john.

i just hope his album isn't all about buttsecks


maybe he's bi
 07-04-2012, 04:53 PM         #339
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Yea man, so many people use that word on here. Should treat everybody with respect no matter their race, religion, or s3xuality.

your favorite player uses that word

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #340
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,211 | Props total: 1079 1079
ok...ok....

i am a little on the fence about this9no pun intended).

i kinda like dudes voice as far as a welcome relief to the omarians, chris brown, drake, lloyd(who is suspect in my eyes), trey songz)



BUT

like someone said i am buy no means listening to a song about him lusting after another guy.....just aint gonna happen.



no to sure about this...i am all for a person doing them just keep your distance from the older god...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy