Frank Ocean's Confession - "First Love, Was In Fact, A Guy"

most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-04-2012, 12:24 PM         #261
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who is Frank Ocean? I stay away from this funny guys, that's why I never downloaded Watch The Throne, I can sense gayness 30 miles away.
 6 years ago '07        #262
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$3,526 | Props total: 1890 1890
So.....was "thinking about you" about a man?


Dude still makes dope music though. It'll just be weird to know that there is a possibility that he is singing about a dude on some of his songs
 6 years ago '11        #263
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 863 863
 jplaydadon said:
wait, nevermind frank bring bi or gay or whatever, some of you n*ggas really dont listen to female r and b? you telling me me yall n*ggas aint got the classics from the 90s and some sade on your itunes? yall n*ggas to bent outta shape on this homophobia then forreal
i fu*ks wit sade and selena good music is good music!

edit: no pun intended and not biebers girlfriend eiether.


Last edited by 5 Sigma; 07-04-2012 at 12:47 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #264
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,030 | Props total: 28487 28487
 336db336boy336 said:
Luther Vandross was gay and everybody still listened to him.
...Did He Come Out The Closet? No....He Didn't Blend His Personal Life & Entertainment Life Together.
 6 years ago '11        #265
SuL2K12 
space
avatar space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 757 757
 jplaydadon said:
wait, nevermind frank bring bi or gay or whatever, some of you n*ggas really dont listen to female r and b? you telling me me yall n*ggas aint got the classics from the 90s and some sade on your itunes? yall n*ggas to bent outta shape on this homophobia then forreal
your way off.
men listen to female R&b because you would like to think she is singing that sh*t about you or your girl feels that way about you or you want a woman like that.
Why would i want to listen to how a man feels about another man
Maybe thats what your into not me bruh
I have a nice R&b collection so me not listening to Frank Ocean won't hurt i'll be just fine.
I mean lets be serious theres at least 5 suspect songs off top that if you go back it makes sense now.
Funny topic though.
I hope a lot more people come out so i can adjust my itunes just right
 6 years ago '07        #266
biff 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 180 180
dam so can we all agree the weeknd>frank ocean?
 6 years ago '11        #267
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$6,228 | Props total: 905 905
Never heard of this dude and don't plan on listening neither. This n*gga a d!ck in the b00ty singer Ole little Richard a.ss n*gga.
 07-04-2012, 12:59 PM         #268
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  



fu*k anyone hating...you were singing along before you knew
 6 years ago '08        #269
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,510 | Props total: 12934 12934
Will you guys listen to his album if he singing about giving or receiving falacio? I know rnb artists like to sing aobut that.
 07-04-2012, 01:01 PM         #270
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just can't believe the n*gga is singing about taking a d!ck smh
 07-04-2012, 01:02 PM         #271
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suppafresh said:
Never heard of this dude and don't plan on listening neither. This n*gga a d!ck in the b00ty singer Ole little Richard a.ss n*gga.
You never heard of Frank Ocean? Maybe you just didn't notice it was him.
 07-04-2012, 01:04 PM         #272
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Did He Come Out The Closet? No....He Didn't Blend His Personal Life & Entertainment Life Together.
and if you ask anyone who knew him personally he was very unhappy because of it. his business is his personal life. what business is it of any of ours to decide how openly he chooses to live his life?

this is the most candid thing i've ever read and it was generous of him to share with his fans...good on him.
 07-04-2012, 01:04 PM         #273
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys must have listened to this guy's music, never heard any of his music outside of Watch The Throne.
 6 years ago '08        #274
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,877 | Props total: 15135 15135
 SuL2K12 said:
your way off.
men listen to female R&b because you would like to think she is singing that sh*t about you or your girl feels that way about you or you want a woman like that.
Why would i want to listen to how a man feels about another man
Maybe thats what your into not me bruh
I have a nice R&b collection so me not listening to Frank Ocean won't hurt i'll be just fine.
I mean lets be serious theres at least 5 suspect songs off top that if you go back it makes sense now.
Funny topic though.
I hope a lot more people come out so i can adjust my itunes just right
Imma just let the homie speak for me I aint no d!ck in the b00ty a.ss n*gga and I can't vibe to this n*gga knowing he singing bout dudes. Was never a huge Frank fan but I was gonna try and get into his music when his sh*t dropped Fuk dat...Pimp C would not condone this.
 6 years ago '12        #275
NahBX 
space
avatar space
space
$284 | Props total: 1 1
"You related to his songs because you relate to love, not s3xuality."
 6 years ago '11        #276
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 3519 3519
 Rahnayr said:


channel orange gonna be flamestho

 6 years ago '08        #277
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 Illuminati said:
Will you guys listen to his album if he singing about giving or receiving falacio? I know rnb artists like to sing aobut that.
Nope, but n*ggas on BX try so hard to appear "tolerant" and fit in instead of keeping sh*t 100% that I bet a few posters will lie and front like they dont see a problem with listening to a known gay male sing about loving other men. Let's be real, in the real world offline, how many dudes you personally know would EVER rock with some homo sh*t like this? None. I bet n*ggas on BX saying they're still bump him wont do it around others.
 6 years ago '10        #278
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 770 770
Bad day for frank ocean fans(straight man atleast).....Glad i was never on the wagon
 6 years ago '10        #279
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,430 | Props total: 11404 11404
hold up luther was gay
 07-04-2012, 01:20 PM         #280
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
96 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
157 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy