A little AA battery trick they don't want you to know... (real or fake?)

most viewed right now
 149
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
yaobabydaddy 
space
avatar space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
This sh*t is legit..and then if u need them little batteries for like watches or scales..u just gotta take apart a AA battery and they filled with them lil round ones
 5 years ago '04        #42
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
I tried it and it works! Also, another trick. If you shake the 6V a few times before you open it, youll get 64 AAA batteries so it depends on what you want..

Prop me
x
 5 years ago '05        #43
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
 ROKKYROK said:
That wouldn't even make sense
If an AA battery is 1.5V wouldn't 32 of them be a lot more than 6V?
Mathematics is great at uncovering a lot of bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #44
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
anybody try this yet?
 5 years ago '04        #45
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$13,327 | Props total: 5755 5755
sh*t fake as fu*k + you will have a much harder time getting the battery open. Not only that the batteries dont just fall out. They have to actually be connected to something. lol
 5 years ago '11        #46
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
32 AA batteries just chillin in there right? Lol...
 5 years ago '10        #47
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
avatar space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 23795 23795
 kawgre12 said:
 5 years ago '04        #48
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$3,309 | Props total: 244 244
i get a giant pack of battery from best buy with the discount and pay less than 6 bucks and get more batterys than this
 5 years ago '04        #49
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
knew it wasnt true, the math dont add up

why would a 6 volt battery need 32 AA batteries when a single AA batter carries 1.5 volt

32x1.5 = 48 volts?
 07-04-2012, 04:42 PM         #50
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  



Wantd to believe.
 5 years ago '05        #51
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
Are u kidding me?? This would have been great in my high school/early college days when n*ggas had devices with AA batteries instead of rechargable stuff like now. Panasonic cd walkman used to eat batteries,especially when u turned on that ANTI-SKIP, forget about it.
 5 years ago '04        #52
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
OH SNAP SON!!!

NOW IMAGINE HOW MANY BATTERIES A CAR BATTERY GOT!!!! YOU COULD LIKE, OPEN YO OWN BATTERY STORE WITH THEM BATTERIES YO!!!!

LIKE, A THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF AA BATTERIES IN YO CAR BATTERIES!!! sh*t SON, I'MMA GET ME A WHOLE LOTTA bi*chES ONCE I YANK MY sh*t OUTTA TOYOTA!!!!! U CAN HATE ME NOW!!!!!!!!
 07-04-2012, 05:51 PM         #53
!LL MuZ!k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slapaho said:
reminds me of this video.

 5 years ago '09        #54
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
I work for Time Warner, so I never have to worry about batteries
 07-04-2012, 06:22 PM         #55
IceBergSlim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
knew it wasnt true, the math dont add up

why would a 6 volt battery need 32 AA batteries when a single AA batter carries 1.5 volt

32x1.5 = 48 volts?


well that would depend on if they were wired in series or parallel.

i'd a.ssume they would have 32 batteries so there would be 4 groups of 8 batteries wired in parallel to have 4 large 1.5v cores that when wired together in series would then up it to the required 6vs

you can't base it on simple math
 5 years ago '05        #56
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
 mtbatol said:
OH SNAP SON!!!

NOW IMAGINE HOW MANY BATTERIES A CAR BATTERY GOT!!!! YOU COULD LIKE, OPEN YO OWN BATTERY STORE WITH THEM BATTERIES YO!!!!

LIKE, A THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF AA BATTERIES IN YO CAR BATTERIES!!! sh*t SON, I'MMA GET ME A WHOLE LOTTA bi*chES ONCE I YANK MY sh*t OUTTA TOYOTA!!!!! U CAN HATE ME NOW!!!!!!!!
I cant!!!!!


n*ggas gonna be mad when they realize car batteries are just plates and electrolyte water lmao!
 5 years ago '09        #57
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224
 yaobabydaddy said:
This sh*t is legit..and then if u need them little batteries for like watches or scales..u just gotta take apart a AA battery and they filled with them lil round ones

[video - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #58
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
 Daddy Black said:
Are u kidding me?? This would have been great in my high school/early college days when n*ggas had devices with AA batteries instead of rechargable stuff like now. Panasonic cd walkman used to eat batteries,especially when u turned on that ANTI-SKIP, forget about it.
lmao damn you old
 5 years ago '10        #59
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
I tried it and it works! Also, another trick. If you shake the 6V a few times before you open it, youll get 64 AAA batteries so it depends on what you want..

Prop me

 5 years ago '06        #60
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 6057 6057
 ROKKYROK said:
That wouldn't even make sense
If an AA battery is 1.5V wouldn't 32 of them be a lot more than 6V?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy