Deron Williams tweets that he is resigning with Nets (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-04-2012, 01:24 AM         #181
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta sell ur soul to be on the nets

illumiinati meetings in the boardroom after games.
 5 years ago '06        #182
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,540 | Props total: 18045 18045
 Minister said:
gotta sell ur soul to be on the nets

illumiinati meetings in the boardroom after games.
Dwight wants it badddd. Illuminati guarantees ships. Mikhail gonna put a hit on Orlandos GM
 5 years ago '06        #183
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 NETSLOST said:
first fu*kin page

You didn't do "<--------- ?"

Nets won
 5 years ago '04        #184
darkceleb 
space
space
space
$200 | Props total: 2 2
I mean its sounds great but can they really afford DWill...DWight...and Joe on the same roster?
 07-04-2012, 04:01 AM         #185
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Russian just pissed on the concept of the luxury tax and threw a few dubs at Stern. Crazy!
 5 years ago '05        #186
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,949 | Props total: 6186 6186
Wow Nets had to do it I guess if true. But they won't go to the playoffs with him. He is a scoring point guard. He will not lead them to the playoffs. He more like an a.sset to a team on the brink of being that elite team. I would not consider him to be that main focus on my team. But they are paying him super star money to stay. I wonder how it is going to be for him because with the heat and bulls in the east the nets are not doing anything.

They not even better than the Knicks right now.
 5 years ago '04        #187
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,120 | Props total: 1154 1154
 Quddus said:
Wow Nets had to do it I guess if true. But they won't go to the playoffs with him. He is a scoring point guard. He will not lead them to the playoffs. He more like an a.sset to a team on the brink of being that elite team. I would not consider him to be that main focus on my team. But they are paying him super star money to stay. I wonder how it is going to be for him because with the heat and bulls in the east the nets are not doing anything.

07-04-2012, 07:28 AM         #188
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yesssss HOV
 5 years ago '06        #189
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,540 | Props total: 18045 18045
 Quddus said:

Deron is a scoring PG now? Ppl will see how good Deron is this year. You n*ggas qre sounding stupid
 5 years ago '07        #190
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,512 | Props total: 56133 56133
I think D-Will wanted to come to Dallas but his wife didn't...I remember back in 2010 D-Will was begging to get in the All-Star games because it was in Dallas.

Oh well congrats to the Nets for keeping there SG D-Will...
 5 years ago '06        #191
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Quddus said:

hes averaged double digit a.ssists in his 67 games as a Net. Having the ability to score doesnt make you a scoring point guard bruh. Rose is a scoring point guard, Westbrook is a scoring point guard. Deron is as versatile as they come.

man yall will find any reason to hate.

Deron hasnt played with a wing player with the skill level of JJ his whole career. JJ hasnt played with a PG with the skill level of Deron since Nash and we all saw what that did for him.
 07-04-2012, 08:36 AM         #192
blackdynamite1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice!!
 5 years ago '04        #193
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1155 1155
 USC said:

[pic - click to view]

this .gif will never get old
 5 years ago '09        #194
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 217 217
 Quddus said:

With a team consisting of D Will, JJ, G-Wall, Humphries & Lopez and Teletovic & Brooks coming off the bench they won't make the playoffs? You're an idiot!

D Will is a scoring guard? You're an idiot!

He doesn't deserve superstar money? You're an idiot!

Bulls are better going into this season? Without D Rose? You're an idiot!

Not better than the Knicks right now? The team that should of been swept out of the first round of the playoffs back-to-back? You're an idiot!

Nets right now are only behind the Heat and maybe the Celtics...they're better than the rest of the East right now, and when they get Dwight Howard they will be the most complete team in the NBA.
 5 years ago '06        #195
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 DJ Geezy said:

With a team consisting of D Will, JJ, G-Wall, Humphries & Lopez and Teletovic & Brooks coming off the bench they won't make the playoffs? You're an idiot!

D Will is a scoring guard? You're an idiot!

He doesn't deserve superstar money? You're an idiot!

Bulls are better going into this season? Without D Rose? You're an idiot!

Not better than the Knicks right now? The team that should of been swept out of the first round of the playoffs back-to-back? You're an idiot!

Nets right now are only behind the Heat and maybe the Celtics...they're better than the rest of the East right now, and when they get Dwight Howard they will be the most complete team in the NBA.
We're behind the Celtics, no doubt. Their depth is insane, if they stay healthy they'll be a much better team than last year. Their front court weakness may turn into a strength when you add on Jeff Green, Sully & Fab all who werent there last year. Pacers are a toss up if they're able to bring back Hibbert.

I like the team we're gonna put on the floor tho even if we cant land Howard. We should be f!ghting for home court in the playoffs for sure.
 5 years ago '07        #196
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Cheaaa
 5 years ago '04        #197
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,955 | Props total: 1573 1573
 USC said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #198
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 5487 5487
BROOKLYN !!!
 5 years ago '12        #199
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900

[pic - click to view]

Coming Soon
 5 years ago '11        #200
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,924 | Props total: 1654 1654
I guess that one Dallas cat that tweeted him awhile ago, is going to k!ll him like he said
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy