The Amazing Spiderman Movie Review

most viewed right now
 76
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '07        #61
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 RasheeD WalletZ said:
Movie was pretty damn good. If you've watched the previous 3 spiderman movies, it's kind of hard not to be critical about this one...but imo this one is better than all of the past flicks. Even spiderman 2.

I'm not a critic just like majority of bx, but comparing this one to the others is simple, the depiction of peter parker seems closer to the comic/cartoon version of peter, the spiderman version was more like the comic/cartoon version. I wish he had a little more strength, but I guess thats a result of seeing the previous spiderman being more of a hands-on f!ghter (which he naturally isn't). I just became accustomed to seeing him not get his a.ss handed to him that badly.


...and I also wished they showed his healing process, because after each night he came home, his face was f'd up, then maybe a day later he looks fine. Should have given a hint as to how he healed himself.
I think that was actually good it added realism and the fact he got shot.
 5 years ago '08        #62
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 RasheeD WalletZ said:
Movie was pretty damn good. If you've watched the previous 3 spiderman movies, it's kind of hard not to be critical about this one...but imo this one is better than all of the past flicks. Even spiderman 2.

I'm not a critic just like majority of bx, but comparing this one to the others is simple, the depiction of peter parker seems closer to the comic/cartoon version of peter, the spiderman version was more like the comic/cartoon version. I wish he had a little more strength, but I guess thats a result of seeing the previous spiderman being more of a hands-on f!ghter (which he naturally isn't). I just became accustomed to seeing him not get his a.ss handed to him that badly.


...and I also wished they showed his healing process, because after each night he came home, his face was f'd up, then maybe a day later he looks fine. Should have given a hint as to how he healed himself.
 5 years ago '08        #63
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
It was alright.. I'll give it a B..thought the romantic scene was so cheesy.. Thought they rushed on somethings. But all in all it was good. I thought it was better than the previous spider man movies.
 5 years ago '07        #64
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 AnyGiven said:
Watch it again and see if you can make sense out of 70% of the film that doesn't.
 5 years ago '04        #65
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 297 297
stupid fkin movie
 5 years ago '10        #66
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20863 20863
 TH35 said:
Watch it again and see if you can make sense out of 70% of the film that doesn't.
I swear a lot of people put Spiderman 2 on a pedestal

But I did exactly what you're saying about maybe 5 months ago & I realized how mediocre Spidey 2 was.
 5 years ago '07        #67
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I swear a lot of people put Spiderman 2 on a pedestal

But I did exactly what you're saying about maybe 5 months ago & I realized how mediocre Spidey 2 was.
I wouldn't say its mediocre but at that time it came out no other comic book film was better. Iron Man (speaking on Marvel terms) blows that sh*t out of the water and Avengers well we know I don't have to compare the two.
 5 years ago '10        #68
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20863 20863
 TH35 said:
I wouldn't say its mediocre but at that time it came out no other comic book film was better. Iron Man (speaking on Marvel terms) blows that sh*t out of the water and Avengers well we know I don't have to compare the two.
When I say mediocre I mean compared to how people have overrated it. It's enjoyable, very much so but there is a lot of holes & bullsh*t in that movie.

A lot

And yea without a question Iron Man is better. The story, comedy, pacing, script....
 07-06-2012, 01:00 PM         #69
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i loved the new movie/// idk why everyone is so mad??

they got spideys f!ghting style perfect...
 5 years ago '08        #70
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 TH35 said:
Watch it again and see if you can make sense out of 70% of the film that doesn't.
Watched it not too long ago. Still holds its own. Can't really enjoy Spiderman 1 like I used to.

ASM is like a 6.5 for me. I understand why ppl enjoyed this movie. I did as well. I can't place it above Spiderman 2. ASM had a better portrayal of Peter Parker but SM2 as a whole was better. Had everything you can ask for in one comic book movie.

BTW, since X-Men 3: The Last Stand which made these post credit scenes almost standard now in Marvel Cinema, ASM was the worst. That sh*t was so stupid. It supposed to leave you excited. A 2 page thread is on the 1st page with everyone guessing who it was. I don't understand the excitement.
 5 years ago '07        #71
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 AnyGiven said:
Watched it not too long ago. Still holds its own. Can't really enjoy Spiderman 1 like I used to.

ASM is like a 6.5 for me. I understand why ppl enjoyed this movie. I did as well. I can't place it above Spiderman 2. ASM had a better portrayal of Peter Parker but SM2 as a whole was better. Had everything you can ask for in one comic book movie.

BTW, since X-Men 3: The Last Stand which made these post credit scenes almost standard now in Marvel Cinema, ASM was the worst. That sh*t was so stupid. It supposed to leave you excited. A 2 page thread is on the 1st page with everyone guessing who it was. I don't understand the excitement.
I gave it the same rating 6.5. I'd give Spiderman 2 the same rating and Spiderman a 7. In Spiderman he had more of a purpose and the secondary characters actually got shine instead of whining the whole damn movie like the 2nd one. The action w/o a doubt was better in the 2nd one than the 1st so I can see why people prefer it.


Last edited by TH35; 07-06-2012 at 04:11 PM..
 07-07-2012, 10:20 AM         #72
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
its about 50 min. but he's doing things w/o the suit a little before that its like an hour and 30 min. left in the movie

Yea went to see it last night. I took the "not in the suit' meaning no action and alot of talk,but everything came together and there wasn't many "dull moments" only a few with the lovey dovey scenes.It was good movie. Had alot of detail/went more in depth.

Lizard man cgi looked horrible imo tho
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy