The Amazing Spiderman Movie Review

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,612 | Props total: 2130 2130
 strahan2004 said:
0x100=0

[pic - click to view]

Welcome to the party!
 5 years ago '12        #42
space
space
 Rinas10 said:
0x100=0..just saying.
Hey look, another late comer! Come on in!
 07-05-2012, 10:51 AM         #43
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frank Hampton said:

He knew the code because he had been spying on the indian dude and watched him put it in

Uncle Ben reached for the gun because he was living by his own motto, "If you have the ability to do good for others, you do it"

Nobody else was stopping the robber so he decided to do it himself.

I knew I had to miss something, I do remember him spying on the indian guy but I thought it was because the papers he was holding had the same graphic code as his dads papers.

Still thought Uncle Ben death could have been avoided lmao but I know the storyline.

Appreciate It
 07-05-2012, 05:15 PM         #44
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It took almost an hour through out the movie just for the man can finally get
into his spiderman suit
fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #45
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 594 594
Didn't they already make amazing spiderman just like 2 yrs ago?? I swear I seen one after Spiderman 3 n sh*t was called amazing Spiderman too..I know I ain't tripping..cus it wasn't Toby Maguire...
 5 years ago '04        #46
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,882 | Props total: 2939 2939
 yaobabydaddy said:
Didn't they already make amazing spiderman just like 2 yrs ago?? I swear I seen one after Spiderman 3 n sh*t was called amazing Spiderman too..I know I ain't tripping..cus it wasn't Toby Maguire...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #47
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 *Missy* said:
fu*k
its about 50 min. but he's doing things w/o the suit a little before that its like an hour and 30 min. left in the movie
 5 years ago '04        #48
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,882 | Props total: 2939 2939
no1s really touched on the action how are the f!ght scenes b/w him and the lizard
 5 years ago '08        #49
4sonsofHorus 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 1 1
 yaobabydaddy said:
 GodsFavorite said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #50
Eckogreen 2 heat pts
space
space
$415 | Props total: 126 126
The 1st and 2nd Spiderman movies were classics as a kid we were use to seeing him use web cartridges and what not but I like it how the second movie they didnt option that out. They really did rush the third movie and all the rest is history. I just hope they didn't make this movie just so he can be casted into avengers 2.
 5 years ago '06        #51
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 8 8
that review and most of this thread made my head hurt.

for what it's worth i had terribly low expectations for this iteration of spidey. garfield was great in social network but i hated the idea of him bringing a new, brooding peter parker to the screen. emma stone is cute but her act was starting to wear thin coming into this movie. and even though i loved 500 days of summer but i was worried marc webb couldn't do big budget action.

glad to say i was wrong (for the most part). yes, it was largely the same plot but for those familiar scenes, the movie didn't spend tons of time re-creating or re-explaining those points (i.e. spider bite mutation scene, uncle ben dying). stone and garfield had good chemistry throughout, though i could've done w/o the forced awkward exchanges. it was as if they wanted to channel the awkward chemistry between kristen stewart and robert pattinson a la twilight.

in the end, my biggest issue with the movie was the pacing of the movie. first act was slow but compelling while the 2nd and 3rd acts were rather inconsistent, jumping from humor and action to romantic and somber in varying ways. oh, and as previously mentioned, the 3d was completely unnecessary. it didn't take away from the experience but it added nothing. i'll give 'amazing' a B+.
 5 years ago '12        #52
space
space
 Eckogreen said:
The 1st and 2nd Spiderman movies were classics as a kid we were use to seeing him use web cartridges and what not but I like it how the second movie they didnt option that out. They really did rush the third movie and all the rest is history. I just hope they didn't make this movie just so he can be casted into avengers 2.
Sony made this movie so they don't have to give up the rights. Marvel studios did not make this movie.
 5 years ago '06        #53
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
I'll wait for it on dvd...
 07-06-2012, 12:05 AM         #54
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
9/10

fu*k the haters.. movie was great
 5 years ago '06        #55
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25649 25649
imma go see this joint in like a half hour will report back n*ggas
 07-06-2012, 02:22 AM         #56
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I liked it 8.5/10
 07-06-2012, 02:26 AM         #57
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodsFavorite said:
no1s really touched on the action how are the f!ght scenes b/w him and the lizard
I liked the f!ght scenes they were dope as hell
 07-06-2012, 03:34 AM         #58
mattnesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope movie. I was expecting Reptile from Mortal Kombat, but remembered it's the Lizard.
 5 years ago '09        #59
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,441 | Props total: 8514 8514
I hated:
the void of peter's dad story (wtf happened to him?).

the entire 'uncle Ben death' scene. i didnt believe spiderman's pain, he look like he lost a pet goldfish instead of the man that raised him.

the waste-of-time pursuit of his uncle's k!ller, it took way too fuxkin long (
[spoiler - click to view]

).

I loved:
the high school battle, the director has a great grasp on how spiderman moves in the comic book f!ghts .

spidy's trip to oscorp

when Peter played basketball

5 years ago '10        #60
RasheeD WalletZ 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,999 | Props total: 468 468
Movie was pretty damn good. If you've watched the previous 3 spiderman movies, it's kind of hard not to be critical about this one...but imo this one is better than all of the past flicks. Even spiderman 2.

I'm not a critic just like majority of bx, but comparing this one to the others is simple, the depiction of peter parker seems closer to the comic/cartoon version of peter, the spiderman version was more like the comic/cartoon version. I wish he had a little more strength, but I guess thats a result of seeing the previous spiderman being more of a hands-on f!ghter (which he naturally isn't). I just became accustomed to seeing him not get his a.ss handed to him that badly.

...and I also wished they showed his healing process, because after each night he came home, his face was f'd up, then maybe a day later he looks fine. Should have given a hint as to how he healed himself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy