The Amazing Spiderman Movie Review

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,630 | Props total: 3160 3160
 jj01 said:
looks corny as fu*k

not wasting my time with this bullsh*t
thought i was the only one i like the idea of reboots just not for supper hero movies its like beating a dead horse how many diff ways can you tell the same story its like batman dont get me wrong i enjoy the new versions but there was nothing wrong og
 07-04-2012, 06:55 PM         #22
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
This movie has nothing on Spiderman 1 or 2...and defiantly a compete waste of money if you see it in 3D
this

i REFUSE to see this sh*t just because of how trash Spiderman 3 was and that everybody including the director refused to continue from that point. So they just decided to do a quick reboot because it's a cash cow.
 5 years ago '07        #23
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 2308 2308
This is one of the worst reviews I ever read. Dude has no comprehension on what makes a movie good or bad. The "boring" parts of this movie, were what gave the film substance, and made you care about the characters.

Tobey Maguire's Spider-man was GREAT, until the third one... but still. To give this a 6/10 and then say it's better than any of the previous 3 Spider-mans is ridiculous. Spider-man 2 is still, to many people, the best pure comic book movie ever made. The Dark Knight could be considered, but I consider Nolan's trilogy to be of a different breed. More like a Graphic Novel coming to life... which is really what it was originally anyway.

I give your review 2 thumbs up your a.ss.
 5 years ago '07        #24
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 CASH1 said:
This is one of the worst reviews I ever read. Dude has no comprehension on what makes a movie good or bad. The "boring" parts of this movie, were what gave the film substance, and made you care about the characters.

Tobey Maguire's Spider-man was GREAT, until the third one... but still. To give this a 6/10 and then say it's better than any of the previous 3 Spider-mans is ridiculous. Spider-man 2 is still, to many people, the best pure comic book movie ever made. The Dark Knight could be considered, but I consider Nolan's trilogy to be of a different breed. More like a Graphic Novel coming to life... which is really what it was originally anyway.

5 years ago '07        #25
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 1305 1305
Movie was ok. Garfield was good as Spiderman not quite as goofy and nerdy. Special effects were straight. The 3d was a waste and nothing more than a money grab gimmick. Film had some drag. The mid credit scene was bad. What was the point of showing someone noone could make out?
 07-04-2012, 07:47 PM         #26
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would give a 4/5.

Easily the best and the drama adds a lot to it, my only problem is how a lot of the stuff in the first half is practical effects and then it just goes into full blown CG and the CG honestly isn't that great but it's fu*king great. The cheesy Peter Parker humor is there, the love interest is there, the drama is there, the f!ght scenes are great.

It's all opinions, most people who have ADD (like most of boxden) will rate it lower simply because it has a slow build up.

CASH1 said:

It's the same thing as a comic coming to life, in this era the graphic novels are nothing more then collected issues from an arc or mini-series, like TDK, the inspiration was The Long Halloween, which was a 13 issue arc which was collected into a Graphic Novel.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 07-04-2012 at 07:51 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #27
JacmanPones 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 595 595
 darealvelle said:
^^^ yea kuz sam rami just had to change that up.
at the end of the day, is it really THAT serious?

Its still Spiderman!!
 5 years ago '04        #28
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 LicensedLegend said:
Wait, you gave this movie a 6/10 yet you say it's 100x better. Even if you think the original is 0/10, based off you saying it's 100x better shouldn't this movie be a 10/10?
0x100=0

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #29
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
This Spider Man flick was cool. I can say this is better than Spider Man 3....but the 1st and 2nd Spider Man movie are still the best!
 5 years ago '11        #30
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
I thought it was alright

WAAAAAAAAAAY Better than that sh*t hole of movie known as Spiderman 3

Garfield > McGuire

I like this Peter Parker better, less of a nerd/pushover

I did end up feeling for the characters. Especially the dad/daughter relationship with gwen. But I do that with a lot of movies.

If I were to rank the movies it would go

Spiderman 2 > Spiderman 1 > (Just a little bit) Amazing Spiderman > Raw Sewage > Spiderman 3

5 years ago '06        #31
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25625 25625
Imma go see it tomorrow.
 07-05-2012, 12:43 AM         #32
Rinas10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
Wait, you gave this movie a 6/10 yet you say it's 100x better. Even if you think the original is 0/10, based off you saying it's 100x better shouldn't this movie be a 10/10?
0x100=0..just saying.
 5 years ago '12        #33
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 CASH1 said:

damnnnnn
 5 years ago '12        #34
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,423 | Props total: 4061 4061
 playamade56 said:
I hated the movie and the copy and paste storyline like how did he know the code to get in the room where the spiders were at?? maybe i missed that part... i do like the actor that played spiderman over tobey I use to read the comics and Spiderman always had a smartass type of attitude and he finally had it in this movie.. but the movie was a real damn drag until the last 20mins the school f!ght was nice tho. another thing.. WHY DID UNCLE BEN REACH FOR THE GUN??
The code to get into the room with the spiders was something related to science. And Peter loves science so it wasn't hard for him to get in.
 5 years ago '05        #35
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
This movie was better than Spider-Man 1 and 3, but not as good as 2. 1 was good but this movie is better.
 5 years ago '07        #36
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Meh. Spoiler

In the end when the cranes started turning to help spidey, there was a chopper with a spotligt guiding the way. Why ddnt spidey just shoot a web to the chopper and hitch a ride to oscorp? I noticed a lot of dumbsh*t like this throughout the movie but when my son said he liked the movie I said fu*k it then, it was worth it. Personally, it sucked.
 5 years ago '05        #37
lil 1 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
it has more action than the first spiderman; however, for most of the movie, spiderman/peter parker was much of a sad sack, felt sorry for him. Tobey Maguire's spidey had a more happy feel to him. The next thing, I wanted to still see a more geeky/nerdy peter parker. To me, he just appeared to be a REALLY troubled teenager
 5 years ago '07        #38
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 lil 1 said:
it has more action than the first spiderman; however, for most of the movie, spiderman/peter parker was much of a sad sack, felt sorry for him. Tobey Maguire's spidey had a more happy feel to him. The next thing, I wanted to still see a more geeky/nerdy peter parker. To me, he just appeared to be a REALLY troubled teenager
Tobey was super depressing. Andrew Garfield is a better Spiderman. The fact he got shot added more realism than the older ones did. He lives in NY for christ sake.

Grave said:
Meh. Spoiler

In the end when the cranes started turning to help spidey, there was a chopper with a spotligt guiding the way. Why ddnt spidey just shoot a web to the chopper and hitch a ride to oscorp? I noticed a lot of dumbsh*t like this throughout the movie but when my son said he liked the movie I said fu*k it then, it was worth it. Personally, it sucked.
Yea I remember that but if you're going to nitpick then watch the older ones and you'll notice way more stupid sh*t. That's why 1 (even though I prefer it over 2) and 2 aren't that great. Spiderman 2 suffered from a lot of bullsh*t carried over from the original too. Spiderman 2 though got damn that movie was depressing. Everyone acted like fu*king brats.
 5 years ago '11        #39
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 playamade56 said:
I hated the movie and the copy and paste storyline like how did he know the code to get in the room where the spiders were at?? maybe i missed that part... i do like the actor that played spiderman over tobey I use to read the comics and Spiderman always had a smartass type of attitude and he finally had it in this movie.. but the movie was a real damn drag until the last 20mins the school f!ght was nice tho. another thing.. WHY DID UNCLE BEN REACH FOR THE GUN??

He knew the code because he had been spying on the indian dude and watched him put it in

Uncle Ben reached for the gun because he was living by his own motto, "If you have the ability to do good for others, you do it"

Nobody else was stopping the robber so he decided to do it himself.
 5 years ago '06        #40
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
THIS SPIDER MAN >
it told a better story...and was like the comic book

IMO
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago