The Amazing Spiderman Movie Review

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
6461 pageviews
72 comments

calle13 412 heat pts412
space
space
$5,238 | Props total: 8673 8673
The Amazing Spiderman Movie Review

[pic - click to view]

Last night saw the opening screening for " The Amazing Spiderman ".
Now i'm going to lay down first that i never been a fan of the storyline
for spiderman. But i will admitt this movie was 100x better than the previous
spiderman movies with Tobey Maguire. I personally felt that the acting was
alot better and it actually some what followed " The Amazing Spiderman " Series.
Now this movie is about 2 Hrs Long.. It kinda k!lled me because most part had me
quite bored a bit then some parts are quite interesting. Now.. For those who dont
really know much about spiderman this is before Peter Parker Meets " Mary Jane "
therefor the girl he falls for in this one is " Gwen Stacy ". Some points in this movie
felt a little too fast pace and some felt too slow, Especially Alot of Unanswered Questions.
"SPOILER ALERT"

It took almost an hour through out the movie just for the man can finally get
into his spiderman suit. Peter Parker tries to find the k!ller of His Uncle and Never finds em.
Speaking about The death of His Uncle, He was k!lled Off in Less than 30minutes throughout
The movie. Spider Web does Not come Out Of His Own Skin. Its From A Machine.

And As far as the 3D effect.. There is nothing 3D about this movie except for 2 Parts

Stan Lee is cleaning a class room and spiderman & lizard are f!ghting behind him.
Stan lee cant hear them beckuz he has head phones with music real loud, a table is about to
hit him from behind and you see the legs of the table popping out of the screen.
Second 3D - at the end right before the credits spiderman jumps infront of the screen in
slow motion shoots out the web and u see it slowly closing up towards the screen.

One thing i can def say is that this spiderman is alot better than the one with Tobey Maguire.
I guess u can say in this spiderman movie they made him a bit more Sarcastic, Cool, Kinda
as if they tried to make him tougher. Personally when i walked out of the theatre i had
Mixed thought about the film and to be honest.. I thank god i watched it for free.
This movie is not for everyone and if your a spiderman fan, then well.. maybe this could
be your type of movie

RATE : 6/10

72 comments for "The Amazing Spiderman Movie Review"

5 years ago '11        #2
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,894 | Props total: 4504 4504
Dude spiderman never had his webs come out his skin. He always had the web shooters.
 5 years ago '07        #3
calle13 412 heat pts412 OP
space
space
$5,238 | Props total: 8673 8673
^^
agree but most people keep thinking the web comes out of his skin
 5 years ago '11        #4
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,894 | Props total: 4504 4504
^^^ yea kuz sam rami just had to change that up.
 07-03-2012, 05:59 PM         #5
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hated the movie and the copy and paste storyline like how did he know the code to get in the room where the spiders were at?? maybe i missed that part... i do like the actor that played spiderman over tobey I use to read the comics and Spiderman always had a smartass type of attitude and he finally had it in this movie.. but the movie was a real damn drag until the last 20mins the school f!ght was nice tho. another thing.. WHY DID UNCLE BEN REACH FOR THE GUN??
 5 years ago '12        #6
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 2141 2141
Wait, you gave this movie a 6/10 yet you say it's 100x better. Even if you think the original is 0/10, based off you saying it's 100x better shouldn't this movie be a 10/10?
 5 years ago '04        #7
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 LicensedLegend said:
Wait, you gave this movie a 6/10 yet you say it's 100x better. Even if you think the original is 0/10, based off you saying it's 100x better shouldn't this movie be a 10/10?
Actually 0/10 * 100=0
 07-03-2012, 07:57 PM         #8
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
math fail
 5 years ago '12        #9
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Actually 0/10 * 100=0
 Cheeze said:
math fail
So, according to you guys, he should have gave this movie a 0/10 instead of a 6/10 seeing how it was only 100x better? Unless, he gave the original a 6/10 also. But then that would negate the 100x better, because that would insinuate that he thinks this film is better, when it actually isn't. Ok, I gotcha. Thanks for the help gentlemen.
 07-03-2012, 10:27 PM         #10
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
So, according to you guys, he should have gave this movie a 0/10 instead of a 6/10 seeing how it was only 100x better? Unless, he gave the original a 6/10 also. But then that would negate the 100x better, because that would insinuate that he thinks this film is better, when it actually isn't. Ok, I gotcha. Thanks for the help gentlemen.
Nice try at backpedaling but you still failed at simple math. Well both of you did if it makes you feel better that you're not the only one who failed.
 5 years ago '12        #11
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Nice try at backpedaling but you still failed at simple math. Well both of you did if it makes you feel better that you're not the only one who failed.
Backpedaling? It's called sarcasm. Have some fun every now and then man, it helps with the happiness.
 5 years ago '07        #12
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
 LicensedLegend said:
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Actually 0/10 * 100=0

got em coach
 5 years ago '06        #13
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4708 4708
looks corny as fu*k

not wasting my time with this bullsh*t
 5 years ago '06        #14
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3540 3540
This movie has nothing on Spiderman 1 or 2...and defiantly a compete waste of money if you see it in 3D
 5 years ago '04        #15
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3923 3923
first of fall it was waaay to soon to be doing a spiderman reboot. this sh*t should have dropped in 2020 or some sh*t.. people still remember the first 3. The movie was mad boring and took to long to get on the way. the best part sadly was the janitor cameo. other than that it didn't break any new ground. it didn't make you go oh thats dope.. the only thing it did was make you go hmm, this kid should have been casted instead of toby for the old movies.. this new one lacked so much..
 5 years ago '10        #16
deadcreed2013 1 heat pts
space
space
$318 | Props total: 205 205
The movie wasn't really that bad at all, I still prefer the original though. 8/10
 07-04-2012, 03:45 PM         #17
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
first of fall it was waaay to soon to be doing a spiderman reboot. this sh*t should have dropped in 2020 or some sh*t.. people still remember the first 3. The movie was mad boring and took to long to get on the way. the best part sadly was the janitor cameo. other than that it didn't break any new ground. it didn't make you go oh thats dope.. the only thing it did was make you go hmm, this kid should have been casted instead of toby for the old movies.. this new one lacked so much..
if ppl go out to see it and it makes money, who the fu*k cares?
 5 years ago '10        #18
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
I couldn't imagine a better orgin story.

You relate with all of the characters in one fashion or another. It was made to be more than just a hero movie, and Spidey seems to be more than just the average hero. Webb was able to make the movie much darker given how you come to care for some of these characters.

I didn't like the after credits scene though. I also didn't like how few were capable of putting two and two together and realize Parker was no ordinary man.

I'd say, if you're a fan of fleshed out characters and a story, This movie is for you. If you're all action and want something similar to the Avengers, then. This movie is not for you.

Overall, I like the reboot. I was largely skeptical at first, but this is a great movie. 7.8/10.

Btw, Spider-Man was able to shoot web organically at one point. He was given a boost in his abilities somewhere before the Civil War story arc. Since having his marriage split in return of saving his aunt, he lost those powers and has to rely on web shooters again.

Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 07-04-2012 at 04:40 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #19
Tha 23rd Buchan 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 644 644
I havent seen the 1st in awhile but after checkin this one out it was like an instant flashback. This one reminds you so much of the first its kinda hard to get into. I understand the whole reboot but man was I expecting diff.

The whole copy an paste aside. It wasnt awful but it started off to slow. I expected the whole peter parker character build but it just had its dull moments in the first hr our so.

Once he was spidey it was pretty straight. Liked how he always had a comedic tone in his f!ghts. Everytime he fought conners was k!llin me though cuz he would just use his web to f!ght back.

Overall, Garfields peter parker/spidey was better. 1st half was nothing special 2nd half was solid. Shoulda waited a few years to reboot.
 5 years ago '10        #20
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
7/10.

Emma Stone is fine, by the way.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy