Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,162 | Props total: 11286 11286
 .:RELOADED:. said:
the wait on the Laker deal is the Orlando Magic are seeing if Atlanta or Houston raise there offers....Orlando has rejected the Nets offer

Laker deal is involving...Andrew Bynum, Jordan Hill (snt) + picks and cash

Dwight, Turk, Duhon coming back

LA is willing to use there 10.3 million trade exceptions in the deal to take on the contracts....Orlando is dumping a couple terrible contracts on the lakers in Turk and Duhon if this deal goes down

Mitch is willing to take Dwight even if he doesnt sign that extension before the trade hoping certain LA stars past and present can convince dwight to stay in LAL long term
Please God, let this trade happen.
 5 years ago '11        #142
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,965 | Props total: 631 631

The Los Angeles Lakers are considering an offer from the Orlando Magic that would send Dwight Howard to L.A. in exchange for Andrew Bynum, a source close to the situation tells PepperOnSports.com.

I know, I know. You’ve heard it all before. Here’s the fun part:

The source says the Lakers have informed one player that he might be part of the package deal and that he could be traded at any moment.

The Lakers are “very interested” in acquiring Howard, according to the source.

Depending on which hour you inquire about a Bynum-for-Howard swap dictates the type of news you’ll get regarding the topic, so your guess is as good as mine. But as of Thursday afternoon pacific time, the Lakers front office phones were blazing hot with.

Whether or not the trade happens, it sure is courteous of the Lakers to give players with trade-potential a heads up in hopes of making a tough transition smoother. Stay classy, L.A.

[pic - click to view]

07-05-2012, 09:06 PM         #143
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the trade going happen, i can feel it
 07-05-2012, 09:06 PM         #144
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kupchak has said LA is out of the Dwight Howard trade with the addition of Nash

team core will be kept intact
just like Nash said he wasn't interested in Lakers, i see what u saying
 5 years ago '11        #145
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,965 | Props total: 631 631

There not gonna turn down Dwight.

That's just PC talk.
 5 years ago '05        #146
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148

He'll say that just in case the trade doesn't go through and we get another Odom situation.

I'm starting to think the trade will go through. The Magic don't want him back, and NJ cannot take him now. Bynum is easily the second best center in the league, so the Magic get something of value in return.

Plus, now that the Lakers got Nash, I'm sure Dwight changed his mind about signing that extension.

Everything is falling into place.

Nash
Kobe
Whomever. It can be Grant Hill or maybe Ebanks, or Reshard Lewis... ect...
Pau
Dwight

Nash with that Pick N Pop with Gasol. That Pick N Roll with Dwight. Have Grant Hill/Reshard camp in the corner for the three. Then you have Kobe who can bail the team out or maybe he can adjust to a catch and shoot type of style. If he lets Nash take over the offense, Kobe can hit those jumpers.

I'm all for it. Lets hope it goes through!
 5 years ago '10        #147
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
space
$695 | Props total: 39 39
If our new GM can get rid of D12 and get Bynum in exchange, AND get Bynum to sign an extension.... I won't be able to contain my fu*kin excitement

PLEASE make this happen....
 5 years ago '06        #148
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 907 907
I'm more than confident Bynum would want to stay long term with the Magic

New young gm, new fresh coach (Shaw), max contract with his bird rights, new arena, and fans that would love him in the wake of the Dwight Howard situation if he produces like he can all the while being the #1 option.

What more could a young 24 year old who's been stuck in Kobe and Gasol's shadows want?

And with the currently constructed lakers lineup, Dwight is a better fit. Plus the players would be going to different conferences.

Trade makes too much sense for both teams
 5 years ago '07        #149
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 0 0
Dwight will be a net / thread
 5 years ago '09        #150
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
All signs point to LA. No way he goes to NJ. The ball is in Orlando GM court. He can trade howard anywhere he wants, and right now Orlando wants Bynum not NJ's garbage. fu*k what Howard wants, this isn't like the Melo situation. LA doesnt care if he signs the extension right now.
 5 years ago '09        #151
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
Just because you can put together a good fantasy team doesn’t mean it will translate to success on the court.

Howard is not a good fit with Nash. He’ll clog the lane and severely limit the full-court offense. Nash and Bryant will have a harder time penetrating with Howard drawing so much attention in the paint.

LA will have to make sure Howard gets enough touches to keep him happy. It will have to deal with his horrific free-throw shooting and his tendency to fade at big moments down the stretch.

The Lakers will have to also deal with his mood swings.

Howard has morphed into the biggest drama queen in the entire NBA and has shown a side that suggests he may not be dedicated to winning a title. He has put teammates, coaches and even fanbases under the bus and seems to think he has done nothing wrong. He is currently the poster boy for self-absorbed athletes that think they are bigger than the game.

Kobe doesn’t need this headache. He doesn’t need to deal with a whiny player.

Sure, Bynum has similar question marks regarding his personality, but he’s only 24 and is still growing up. Last year the center made some serious strides to extinguish the whispers that he wasn’t mentally tough enough. He has shown consistent improvements every year and is certainly used to playing with another big man like Gasol.

Howard has never played with another scoring post player. He has never played second fiddle to another teammate in his career. He doesn’t know how to make sacrifices for the good of his team.

Howard will enter the new season coming off back surgery. He may not be ready by November. Who knows if there will be any long-term ramifications that will hinder his ability to return to form. For all we know, the best basketball of Howard’s career is in the rear-view mirror.

Financially the Lakers would have to absorb a ton of money from Orlando, making it almost impossible to add any depth. When you have a starting point guard who is 38, it’s a huge concern. The bench was a big issue last season, and would be even worse if the Lakers trade for Howard. You need more than four players to win a title.

Sure, Howard is a better player than Bynum, and sure, he will generate a buzz in LA that hasn’t been seen since Shaq was in town. However, the bottom line is that it’s in the best interest of the team on/off the court—and financially—to stick with Bynum and ensure the Lakers have long-term flexibility.

Howard to the Lakers is too good to be true.
figured I'd share
 5 years ago '06        #152
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 907 907
^^that writers a dumbass.. Howard is definitely a better fit with Nash/Kobe/Gasol than Bynum
 5 years ago '07        #153
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 0 0
 Spiffy said:
All signs point to LA. No way he goes to NJ. The ball is in Orlando GM court. He can trade howard anywhere he wants, and right now Orlando wants Bynum not NJ's garbage. fu*k what Howard wants, this isn't like the Melo situation. LA doesnt care if he signs the extension right now.
my man when it comes down to it, IT ALL MATTERS IF HE SIGNS THAT EXTENSION! You really think mitch when it comes down to it is trading a good young center that you can build around when Kobes done for a rental?? He's not man no way in hell. They'll think about it but when it's all said & done that's to much of a risk plus D12 is hell bent on going to BK no matter what if he gets traded to LA (which it it own't even get that far) He's gonna play that back issue to the max & fu*k around & even sit out a year & go to BK in free agency.

DWIGHT HOWARD WANTS NO PARTS OF THE LA LAKERS!!!! He has no intrest in following the footsteps of Kareem, & Shaq, & playing w/ 2 superstars in their late 30's, he wants to play w/ a young core in Brooklyn & be the part of a brand new franchise/city. HE WILL BE A NET MARK MY WORDS
 5 years ago '07        #154
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,162 | Props total: 11286 11286
 itsyaboydub said:
my man when it comes down to it, IT ALL MATTERS IF HE SIGNS THAT EXTENSION! You really think mitch when it comes down to it is trading a good young center that you can build around when Kobes done for a rental?? He's not man no way in hell. They'll think about it but when it's all said & done that's to much of a risk plus D12 is hell bent on going to BK no matter what if he gets traded to LA (which it it own't even get that far) He's gonna play that back issue to the max & fu*k around & even sit out a year & go to BK in free agency.

DWIGHT HOWARD WANTS NO PARTS OF THE LA LAKERS!!!! He has no intrest in following the footsteps of Kareem, & Shaq, & playing w/ 2 superstars in their late 30's, he wants to play w/ a young core in Brooklyn & be the part of a brand new franchise/city. HE WILL BE A NET MARK MY WORDS
Sound like you just want him to come to BK pretty badly.

1. LA has already stated that they could care less about him signing the extension initially, because they feel they can get him there and persuade him to stay by winning, and just by La being La.

2. What you're forgetting is that Bynum is also eligible for Free Agency next year, as he didn't sign an extension with LA either. Therefore, it's a win/win for LA because, depending on D12's health, he's gonna be an even more valuable trade piece to LA than Bynum, if push comes to shove.

I'm pretty sure one of the only things holding this up is Dwight's back issue.
 5 years ago '09        #155
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
 itsyaboydub said:

bluehefner96 said:
Sound like you just want him to come to BK pretty badly.

1. LA has already stated that they could care less about him signing the extension initially, because they feel they can get him there and persuade him to stay by winning, and just by La being La.

2. What you're forgetting is that Bynum is also eligible for Free Agency next year, as he didn't sign an extension with LA either. Therefore, it's a win/win for LA because, depending on D12's health, he's gonna be an even more valuable trade piece to LA than Bynum, if push comes to shove.

I'm pretty sure one of the only things holding this up is Dwight's back issue.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Took the words right outa my mouth. His back is the only thing slowing this trade from happening. You think Orlando gives a fu*k where Howard wants to go. Their #1 intrest in Bynum.
 07-06-2012, 04:55 PM         #156
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can anyone link me to Dwight actually saying he doesn't want to play in LA? People keep saying it, but has there actually been a real credible source say that's how he feels?
 07-06-2012, 05:18 PM         #157
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That just means nobody knows sh*t, and everybody is just speculating. sh*t is just as bad as CB having "sources"
 07-06-2012, 05:28 PM         #158
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Can anyone link me to Dwight actually saying he doesn't want to play in LA? People keep saying it, but has there actually been a real credible source say that's how he feels?
nah its implied when kobe spoke with him over the phone and told him he'd be the 3rd option you gotta think he lost a lot of interest in joining the team. Now the peices are in place/are aligning and he's slowly re-gaining interest 'supposedly'
 07-06-2012, 05:39 PM         #159
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When did Kobe say he spoke with him over the phone? Did Dwight say he spoke with him? It keeps getting repeated but where did it come from? NBA sources are less reliable then tabloids, why is anybody believing anything?
 07-06-2012, 05:52 PM         #160
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
When did Kobe say he spoke with him over the phone? Did Dwight say he spoke with him? It keeps getting repeated but where did it come from? NBA sources are less reliable then tabloids, why is anybody believing anything?
exactly, idk where the fu*k that came from

power of rumors on the internet
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago