Lakers Prepared To Offer Andrew Bynum & Metta World Peace For Dwight Howard

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,444 | Props total: 17843 17843
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
nets have no leverage. there are no a.ssets.

whatever team he gets traded too would be his new team. that team would be the only team that could offer him 5 years at $110mil.

he's not gonna leave $30-40mil and an extra year guaranteed on the table.

do really think he'll go into free agency next summer accepting an $80mil 4 year deal? he would look even more dumb than he does now. this is just bad advice his agent is giving him because they think they can call the magic's bluff and pull a panic trade. even jerry west said "you call his bluff and tell him to go into free agency and leave $30mil on the table"

its the same reason why dwill stayed with the nets. he wanted the MONEY.

the new cba is on our side just like it was for the nets. we control dwights future.
Wanna make a paypal bet? Nets will have Dwight 100%.

Yeay cuz Dwill would have stayed if Nets didnt get Joe Johnson and you werent one of the ppl saying Dwill was leaving just recently. Just stfu you've been wrong too many times you even said Dwight never wanted a trade. Nets dont want Howard to go anywhere right now they will sit back patiently because he will be on the market at the deadline unless he flip flops and tells Orlando he wants to stay. If Dwight stsys strong n says Brooklyn or nothing he will be a Net. He just cant flip flop

Last edited by Rique; 07-04-2012 at 07:46 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #122
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629
Yeah...I'm sure Dwight will just walk away from LA, he spends most of his fu*king time out here anyways. He'd become the most hated man in the 2nd biggest city in the USA, and one he loves to be in...if he just left.

If he came here we are the only ones that could offer him the most $$$$ with his new deal....Yeah, go to the Nets for the MLE.

Last edited by Chad09; 07-04-2012 at 07:54 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #123
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Chad09 said:
Yeah...I'm sure Dwight will just walk away from LA, he spends most of his fu*king time out here anyways. He'd become the most hated man in the 2nd biggest city in the USA, and one he loves to be in...if he just left.

If he came here we are the only ones that could offer him the most $$$$ with his new deal....Yeah, go to the Nets for the MLE.
See ppl are confused everyone says one thing and everyone else runs with it. Nets can pay Dwight more than the MLE. This is the last time im going to say this. If Dwight goes to a team and says he will walk doesnt matter where he says ATL or Dallas. Whatever team he is on would rather workout a sign n trade instead of taking nothing. If ATL gets CP3 on board which wont happen theyd workout a deal if not whatever team Dwights on would accept Lopez n a pick for Dwight. Lopez is going to have a career year. This is a guy that gets double teamed all the time now this cannot happen. Billy King is playing chess right now and it is working. If Dwight keeps saying the right things he will be a Net 100%
 07-04-2012, 08:24 AM         #124
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's holding this sh*t back from getting done? i hope it's not the Lakers...better not be
 5 years ago '06        #125
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
 k3llz said:
what's holding this sh*t back from getting done? i hope it's not the Lakers...better not be
Dwight agreeing to an extension all he has to do is say no and Mitch is no idiot he isnt trading for him. Dwight will bi*ch his way to Brooklyn one way or another. Magic will likely meet eith him again now that Nets dont have room and ask them what he will do. If he sticks to same story they will try and call his bluff if he sticks to it. Which he probably will now that nets are in his ear hell get the trade he wants
 07-04-2012, 08:56 AM         #126
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Dwight agreeing to an extension all he has to do is say no and Mitch is no idiot he isnt trading for him. Dwight will bi*ch his way to Brooklyn one way or another. Magic will likely meet eith him again now that Nets dont have room and ask them what he will do. If he sticks to same story they will try and call his bluff if he sticks to it. Which he probably will now that nets are in his ear hell get the trade he wants
Bynum leaving next season anyway, it's clear he don't wanna be here...so fu*k it get Howard still and treat him like royalty and he'll get taken cared of, u have to take chances...this is L.A.

Jack is here/Denzel is here/Dicaprio is here...how u leave Hollywood?? ask Odom about it
 07-04-2012, 08:57 AM         #127
Mikederm11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bynum/MWP for D12/J Rich
Gasol for J smooth

Blake
Kobe
Nick Young( free agent pick up)
J Smooth
D12

Looks like a Ring to me

GET IT DONE MITCH!!!
 07-04-2012, 09:06 AM         #128
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mikederm11 said:
Bynum/MWP for D12/J Rich
Gasol for J smooth

Blake
Kobe
J Smooth
D12

Looks like a Ring to me

GET IT DONE MITCH!!!
if we get Howard, we should keep Gasol or get a space 4 that can shoot and space the floor or make that Gasol for Iggy + another piece trade
 5 years ago '04        #129
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5111 5111
damn I'd like to see this happen. It'd be nice to have some competition from the west.
 5 years ago '04        #130
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Dangerously said:
No you need to tell your hoe a.ss Knick fans to get your d!ck out of your mouth. I swear they follow your every word and try to be like you dun dun. I've never seen a group of people strive after mediocrity like the Knicks Lost/Will's Angels clan.

And you stay having Richard Simmons ambitions in this bi*ch wanting me to have dreams of you and sh*t. What kind of grown a.ss man goes around calling other n*ggas "hunnie" and writes big long Zane chronicles about other dudes d!cks? You marinate in strawberry juice and sweetarts. don't even try to drag me to your level you frutista freeze level f*ggot.

I only thought about the Knicks a few minutes ago after I dropped a large wheatgrass infused sh*t in my toilet.
 5 years ago '05        #131
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
world peace k!lls any trade offer he's in with the lakers. if a team seriously takes him in a trade their ruining there team.
 5 years ago '07        #132
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6052 6052
 Rique said:
Wanna make a paypal bet? Nets will have Dwight 100%.

Yeay cuz Dwill would have stayed if Nets didnt get Joe Johnson and you werent one of the ppl saying Dwill was leaving just recently. Just stfu you've been wrong too many times you even said Dwight never wanted a trade. Nets dont want Howard to go anywhere right now they will sit back patiently because he will be on the market at the deadline unless he flip flops and tells Orlando he wants to stay. If Dwight stsys strong n says Brooklyn or nothing he will be a Net. He just cant flip flop
Ok you're right. dwight will sign for the mle next summer

Its not happening dude. You're denying common sense which is funny. Everyone with a brain knows the nets no longer have a.ssets or cap space. Now every sports analyst is saying dwight is a.ssed out and they believe its his agents who is creating these rumors that the magic will take nets trash. Your obsession with dwight is putting you in a dream world that there's still hope when hope is gone.

Dwight and fegan can stand their ground all they want. At the end of the day they will cave. He will not accept a 4 year $80mil deal in free agency.
 5 years ago '06        #133
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Ok you're right. dwight will sign for the mle next summer

Its not happening dude. You're denying common sense which is funny. Everyone with a brain knows the nets no longer have a.ssets or cap space. Now every sports analyst is saying dwight is a.ssed out and they believe its his agents who is creating these rumors that the magic will take nets trash. Your obsession with dwight is putting you in a dream world that there's still hope when hope is gone.

Dwight and fegan can stand their ground all they want. At the end of the day they will cave. He will not accept a 4 year $80mil deal in free agency.
we'll find out soon. if Dwight goes to the Nets you're not going to hear the end of it.
 5 years ago '07        #134
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6052 6052
And dwight would be the biggest laughing stock in the history of sports if he went to the lakers and said "I don't wanna play with the lakers and kobe, I wanna be a net!"
 07-04-2012, 11:13 AM         #135
Mikederm11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 k3llz said:
if we get Howard, we should keep Gasol or get a space 4 that can shoot and space the floor or make that Gasol for Iggy + another piece trade
I hear ya.. Me personally, I really don't care for Iggy. I hope we pick up Brandon Rush or Nick Young in free agency. Thats instant offense for our bench.
 5 years ago '12        #136
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
 Mikederm11 said:
Bynum/MWP for D12/J Rich
Gasol for J smooth

Blake
Kobe
J Smooth
D12

Looks like a Ring to me

GET IT DONE MITCH!!!
WHAT THE fu*k IS up with all these fu*king dream scenarios and dream team Bullsh*t

KOBE TAKES UP A GREAT PORTION OF THE CAP SPACE!
 07-04-2012, 11:51 AM         #137
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
And dwight would be the biggest laughing stock in the history of sports if he went to the lakers and said "I don't wanna play with the lakers and kobe, I wanna be a net!"
when did he EVER say this sh*t though, stop making up sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #138
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,159 | Props total: 11269 11269
 k3llz said:
when did he EVER say this sh*t though, stop making up sh*t
He's saying that Dwight WOULDN'T say that if he was traded to the Lakers. Calm down.
 5 years ago '10        #139
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9775 9775
 bluehefner96 said:
He's saying that Dwight WOULDN'T say that if he was traded to the Lakers. Calm down.
n*ggas wylin
 07-04-2012, 12:40 PM         #140
Mikederm11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kastanova said:
WHAT THE fu*k IS up with all these fu*king dream scenarios and dream team Bullsh*t

KOBE TAKES UP A GREAT PORTION OF THE CAP SPACE!
What dream???... These are possible trades.. Not mention we'll get rid of Gasol contract!!..
Nick young is reaching, yet possible!

The only reason the Gasol & Smooth trade didn't go down is because Mitch tried to add Teague in the equation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy