Lakers Prepared To Offer Andrew Bynum & Metta World Peace For Dwight Howard

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
91 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 667 667
Yeah...I'm sure Dwight will just walk away from LA, he spends most of his fu*king time out here anyways. He'd become the most hated man in the 2nd biggest city in the USA, and one he loves to be in...if he just left.

If he came here we are the only ones that could offer him the most $$$$ with his new deal....Yeah, go to the Nets for the MLE.

Last edited by Chad09; 07-04-2012 at 06:54 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #122
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,634 | Props total: 19958 19958
 Chad09 said:
Yeah...I'm sure Dwight will just walk away from LA, he spends most of his fu*king time out here anyways. He'd become the most hated man in the 2nd biggest city in the USA, and one he loves to be in...if he just left.

If he came here we are the only ones that could offer him the most $$$$ with his new deal....Yeah, go to the Nets for the MLE.
See ppl are confused everyone says one thing and everyone else runs with it. Nets can pay Dwight more than the MLE. This is the last time im going to say this. If Dwight goes to a team and says he will walk doesnt matter where he says ATL or Dallas. Whatever team he is on would rather workout a sign n trade instead of taking nothing. If ATL gets CP3 on board which wont happen theyd workout a deal if not whatever team Dwights on would accept Lopez n a pick for Dwight. Lopez is going to have a career year. This is a guy that gets double teamed all the time now this cannot happen. Billy King is playing chess right now and it is working. If Dwight keeps saying the right things he will be a Net 100%
 07-04-2012, 07:24 AM         #123
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's holding this sh*t back from getting done? i hope it's not the Lakers...better not be
 6 years ago '06        #124
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
 k3llz said:
what's holding this sh*t back from getting done? i hope it's not the Lakers...better not be
Dwight agreeing to an extension all he has to do is say no and Mitch is no idiot he isnt trading for him. Dwight will bi*ch his way to Brooklyn one way or another. Magic will likely meet eith him again now that Nets dont have room and ask them what he will do. If he sticks to same story they will try and call his bluff if he sticks to it. Which he probably will now that nets are in his ear hell get the trade he wants
 07-04-2012, 07:56 AM         #125
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Dwight agreeing to an extension all he has to do is say no and Mitch is no idiot he isnt trading for him. Dwight will bi*ch his way to Brooklyn one way or another. Magic will likely meet eith him again now that Nets dont have room and ask them what he will do. If he sticks to same story they will try and call his bluff if he sticks to it. Which he probably will now that nets are in his ear hell get the trade he wants
Bynum leaving next season anyway, it's clear he don't wanna be here...so fu*k it get Howard still and treat him like royalty and he'll get taken cared of, u have to take chances...this is L.A.

Jack is here/Denzel is here/Dicaprio is here...how u leave Hollywood?? ask Odom about it
 07-04-2012, 07:57 AM         #126
Mikederm11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bynum/MWP for D12/J Rich
Gasol for J smooth

Blake
Kobe
Nick Young( free agent pick up)
J Smooth
D12

Looks like a Ring to me

GET IT DONE MITCH!!!
 07-04-2012, 08:06 AM         #127
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mikederm11 said:
Bynum/MWP for D12/J Rich
Gasol for J smooth

Blake
Kobe
J Smooth
D12

Looks like a Ring to me

GET IT DONE MITCH!!!
if we get Howard, we should keep Gasol or get a space 4 that can shoot and space the floor or make that Gasol for Iggy + another piece trade
 6 years ago '04        #128
deziking 98 heat pts98
space
space
$20,971 | Props total: 7862 7862
damn I'd like to see this happen. It'd be nice to have some competition from the west.
 6 years ago '04        #129
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,409 | Props total: 3778 3778
 Dangerously said:
No you need to tell your hoe a.ss Knick fans to get your d!ck out of your mouth. I swear they follow your every word and try to be like you dun dun. I've never seen a group of people strive after mediocrity like the Knicks Lost/Will's Angels clan.

And you stay having Richard Simmons ambitions in this bi*ch wanting me to have dreams of you and sh*t. What kind of grown a.ss man goes around calling other n*ggas "hunnie" and writes big long Zane chronicles about other dudes d!cks? You marinate in strawberry juice and sweetarts. don't even try to drag me to your level you frutista freeze level f*ggot.

I only thought about the Knicks a few minutes ago after I dropped a large wheatgrass infused sh*t in my toilet.
 6 years ago '05        #130
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
world peace k!lls any trade offer he's in with the lakers. if a team seriously takes him in a trade their ruining there team.
 6 years ago '07        #131
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
space
$23,699 | Props total: 6825 6825
 Rique said:
Wanna make a paypal bet? Nets will have Dwight 100%.

Yeay cuz Dwill would have stayed if Nets didnt get Joe Johnson and you werent one of the ppl saying Dwill was leaving just recently. Just stfu you've been wrong too many times you even said Dwight never wanted a trade. Nets dont want Howard to go anywhere right now they will sit back patiently because he will be on the market at the deadline unless he flip flops and tells Orlando he wants to stay. If Dwight stsys strong n says Brooklyn or nothing he will be a Net. He just cant flip flop
Ok you're right. dwight will sign for the mle next summer

Its not happening dude. You're denying common sense which is funny. Everyone with a brain knows the nets no longer have a.ssets or cap space. Now every sports analyst is saying dwight is a.ssed out and they believe its his agents who is creating these rumors that the magic will take nets trash. Your obsession with dwight is putting you in a dream world that there's still hope when hope is gone.

Dwight and fegan can stand their ground all they want. At the end of the day they will cave. He will not accept a 4 year $80mil deal in free agency.
 6 years ago '06        #132
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Ok you're right. dwight will sign for the mle next summer

Its not happening dude. You're denying common sense which is funny. Everyone with a brain knows the nets no longer have a.ssets or cap space. Now every sports analyst is saying dwight is a.ssed out and they believe its his agents who is creating these rumors that the magic will take nets trash. Your obsession with dwight is putting you in a dream world that there's still hope when hope is gone.

Dwight and fegan can stand their ground all they want. At the end of the day they will cave. He will not accept a 4 year $80mil deal in free agency.
we'll find out soon. if Dwight goes to the Nets you're not going to hear the end of it.
 6 years ago '07        #133
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
space
$23,699 | Props total: 6825 6825
And dwight would be the biggest laughing stock in the history of sports if he went to the lakers and said "I don't wanna play with the lakers and kobe, I wanna be a net!"
 07-04-2012, 10:13 AM         #134
Mikederm11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 k3llz said:
if we get Howard, we should keep Gasol or get a space 4 that can shoot and space the floor or make that Gasol for Iggy + another piece trade
I hear ya.. Me personally, I really don't care for Iggy. I hope we pick up Brandon Rush or Nick Young in free agency. Thats instant offense for our bench.
 6 years ago '12        #135
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,398 | Props total: 1705 1705
 Mikederm11 said:
Bynum/MWP for D12/J Rich
Gasol for J smooth

Blake
Kobe
J Smooth
D12

Looks like a Ring to me

GET IT DONE MITCH!!!
WHAT THE fu*k IS up with all these fu*king dream scenarios and dream team Bullsh*t

KOBE TAKES UP A GREAT PORTION OF THE CAP SPACE!
 07-04-2012, 10:51 AM         #136
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
And dwight would be the biggest laughing stock in the history of sports if he went to the lakers and said "I don't wanna play with the lakers and kobe, I wanna be a net!"
when did he EVER say this sh*t though, stop making up sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #137
bluehefner96 105 heat pts105
space
space
$12,672 | Props total: 13318 13318
 k3llz said:
when did he EVER say this sh*t though, stop making up sh*t
He's saying that Dwight WOULDN'T say that if he was traded to the Lakers. Calm down.
 6 years ago '10        #138
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$22,507 | Props total: 14544 14544
 bluehefner96 said:
He's saying that Dwight WOULDN'T say that if he was traded to the Lakers. Calm down.
n*ggas wylin
 07-04-2012, 11:40 AM         #139
Mikederm11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kastanova said:
WHAT THE fu*k IS up with all these fu*king dream scenarios and dream team Bullsh*t

KOBE TAKES UP A GREAT PORTION OF THE CAP SPACE!
What dream???... These are possible trades.. Not mention we'll get rid of Gasol contract!!..
Nick young is reaching, yet possible!

The only reason the Gasol & Smooth trade didn't go down is because Mitch tried to add Teague in the equation.
 6 years ago '07        #140
bluehefner96 105 heat pts105
space
space
$12,672 | Props total: 13318 13318
 .:RELOADED:. said:
the wait on the Laker deal is the Orlando Magic are seeing if Atlanta or Houston raise there offers....Orlando has rejected the Nets offer

Laker deal is involving...Andrew Bynum, Jordan Hill (snt) + picks and cash

Dwight, Turk, Duhon coming back

LA is willing to use there 10.3 million trade exceptions in the deal to take on the contracts....Orlando is dumping a couple terrible contracts on the lakers in Turk and Duhon if this deal goes down

Mitch is willing to take Dwight even if he doesnt sign that extension before the trade hoping certain LA stars past and present can convince dwight to stay in LAL long term
Please God, let this trade happen.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
15 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
87 comments
2 days ago