Michael Johnson on why descendants of slaves will take the medals in sprint finals

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #161
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 Trill Clinton said:
Black people are naturally better at developing their fast twitch muscles.It's not a gene.Same reason why black chicks are naturally "thick" in the thigh and a.ss.That's why we're dominant in track.

The reason black people are less likely to become dominant in swimming isn't because black people can't swim,it's because our bones are more dense compared to whites.Nothing to do with slavery and breeding.

Can't we all just get along?
Don't bring "thick" into this That's the most perverted and misused word in the last decade.

Bone density is something that you can change, btw.
 5 years ago '08        #162
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ra1n said:
If an Asian guy had the same "work ethic" as Michael Jordan or Usain Bolt, do you think he'd dominate basketball or running like them? Hell fu*king no, it's largely genetics.

Fast Twitch muscle fibers are genetically determined.
What did I just say about running?

And no sh*t he's not going to be dunking anytime soon but you can't tell me he couldn't be a Mugsy.

Btw, Yao was pretty goddamn good until his injuries piled up wasn't he?
 5 years ago '12        #163
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nobody peeped how the OP change the title the thread to some ol disrespectful sh*t

like really tho

07-03-2012, 08:04 PM         #164
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:

Fast Twitch muscle fibers are genetically determined.
Not a gene mutation that resulted from slavery..should've been clearer.

Last edited by Trill Clinton; 07-03-2012 at 08:07 PM..
 07-03-2012, 08:06 PM         #165
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gd_UP said:
They work harder????

Since when do blacks have a harder work ethic than whites??
White folk work hard?
Sheeeeit I thought they just inherited everything. *shrugs
 5 years ago '04        #166
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
This is a taboo topic but he is partially right.. I hate to say it like this but "breeding" happened during slavery. A slave master would take his most physically strong female slave and his most physically strong male slave and "mate" them like animals in hopes to get superior slave children.. Also the slaves that made it here from Africa were also the strongest out of the bunch to survive that trek.. It's taboo in the sense that it dehumanizes Black people and make us almost animalistic in the way our ancestors were treated, but its history and it happened ..

Also Jimmy the Greek made the same argument back in the day and was fired for it...
 5 years ago '07        #167
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 BrookLynnStiles said:
hockey is next
Then water polo and swimming
 5 years ago '05        #168
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 SlickJ101 said:
When it comes to running, to an extent you're right in that you can't teach speed.

But having that much more speed than someone else isn't generally a huge factor when it comes to the NFL, NBA, etc.

It's not all that often that the fastest guy there is automatically the best player there.
very true...there are also other things involved with those sportts (skill...especially in basketball) that are going to factor into someone's success. One's quickness, ability to change direction, vertical leap. Things you can improve? sure...but someone people are going to have genetic avantages in those departments that all the training in the world wont make up for.

All the athleticism in the world won't matter if you lack skill or the intelligence to understand the sport. this agree's with what you were saying and the point I was trying to make to dude asking why all supposedly athletically superior blacks arent in pro sports lol
 5 years ago '07        #169
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
 stogz said:
what gene do white people have for swimming?
U must have missed the brotha who won the 50m freestyle!
 5 years ago '07        #170
space
space
Decedents of slaves are just a superior people why u think whitey been trying to exterminate us for the last for hundred years and it still aint working. All black folks need to do is educate themselves and think past tomorrow and it will be nite nite for whitey!
 5 years ago '05        #171
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
Dr Herb Elliott, doctor to the Jamaican Olympic team, added: ‘Only the most aggressive and fiercest slaves ended up in Jamaica.’
Very dangerous to say, because then it opens up debate as to why this may be the reason Jamaica has the highest murder rate in the world as well as many other black communities across North America.
 5 years ago '07        #172
space
space
 ra1n said:
Blacks naturally suck at swimming bro, and it's not cause you "don't have swimming pools"
it's because of genetic factors (bone density, relative torso length, etc.)

There will never be a black Phelps just like there will never be a white Jordan

Even the best black swimmer fu*king sucks

bullsh*t! what about the brotha from the 2008 Olympics and what about the brotha from this yr Olympic trials U sleeping son!
 5 years ago '07        #173
space
space
 GameBreaker said:
Very dangerous to say, because then it opens up debate as to why this may be the reason Jamaica has the highest murder rate in the world as well as many other black communities across North America.
Good point!
 5 years ago '08        #174
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
White folk work hard?
Sheeeeit I thought they just inherited everything. *shrugs
And I thought black fold were only the best athletes cause they know where to buy the best PEs
 07-03-2012, 08:32 PM         #175
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So this is news now? No sh*t black people are more athletic, newsflash, they also dancer better than white people too, shocking I know.....

sh*t it wasn't but what? 20 or 30 years ago they were teaching IN SCHOOLS ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY that black people had extra muscles and ligaments and sh*t...
 07-03-2012, 08:33 PM         #176
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Yes environmental change will reduce you melanin. Africans migrated to Europe, got stuck and lost their melanin. This took thousands of years, not a few hundred. If what you are saying is true, all those West Indians living in T dot would be white by now.

Do what King Hover recommended and grow and develop. The devil is a liar.
take 2 people...man and woman(6 month process before s3x)

1)they have s3x while addicted to crack,living in a impoverished environment, and eating fast food

2)they have s3x while consuming cell salts, in the jungles/around plant life, eating superfoods

will you get 2 different babies?

ps-yes it took thousands of years, now hundreds...soon within this progressive structure, how long will it take? people are going to f!ght back!!! and yes..the manifestation of evil forces is a lie...but learn truth from the lie.
 07-03-2012, 08:34 PM         #177
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Don't bring "thick" into this That's the most perverted and misused word in the last decade.

Bone density is something that you can change, btw.
Lol it may be misused an perverted but there is a reason why women of African descent are naturally curvier below the waist when being compared to White/Asian women.I can't really say the same thing about males of different races because I'm not looking at men below the waist but I think it's safe to a.ssume that the same phenomenon exists for males also.The reason we have k!nky hair is because it was too our ancestors advantage to have hair that allows for quick heat dissipation.Whites had no need for k!nky so that genetic mutation never took place on their end.Same thing can be applied to African American development of fast twitch muscles in our legs.Africans are hunter/gatherers,we relied on our ability to run/jump/move quickly for survival.Whites,not so much.

Bone density can be changed in blacks just like fast twitch muscles can be further developed by whites/asians,but will it make a big enough difference for blacks to become dominant in swimming on a wide scale?No.Just like whites/asians will never be able to dominate the 100meter sprint.

I don't see how slavery fits in this discussion
 5 years ago '09        #178
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
so black people can't swim because of their bone density huh?

only on BX man..

The same type of people who say they weigh more because they have heavy bones
 5 years ago '08        #179
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Chris daRealist said:
haha bruce lee, that made me lol... who did bruce leee compete against that you can determine he was a great athlete ? thats a urban myth because their no proof for it... i respect the man and alot of his wisdom but thats it
You're really going to say f!ghting wasn't competing?

How many athletes do you know that had that kind of physical strength?
 07-03-2012, 08:37 PM         #180
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
how did you totally skip over the most important and bolded part where I said EQUALLY.
How did you totally skip over my ENTIRE post?

I asked for proof to corroborate your claims.

So... now that we got that out of the way....

Proof?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy