Michael Johnson on why descendants of slaves will take the medals in sprint finals

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,252 | Props total: 8959 8959
 5 years ago '08        #22
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 PEK said:
He said superior athletic gene, so change the bullsh*t title. And I think right. When is the last time a white person won the 100m or 200m? Look at the NBA. Look at the most athletic positions in football(rb, WR, CB), they're all dominated by blacks.
you mad about the title?? Only black ppl have that gene so how is the title bullsh*t? because it doesnt hav the word gene in it???

fu*k outta here fu*k boi....

lets not get mad..lets discuss it like adults...if thats what you want but if you want to throw insults...i can definitely do that too..

you choose
 5 years ago '08        #23
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 Mathematic said:
you mad about the title?? Only black ppl have that gene so how is the title bullsh*t? because it doesnt hav the word gene in it???

fu*k outta here fu*k boi....

lets not get mad..lets discuss it like adults...if thats what you want but if you want to throw insults...i can definitely do that too..

you choose
The a huge difference in saying blacks are superior to whites and saying blacks have a superior athletic gene you dumb a.ss n*gga. Now STFU! Dumb n*ggas like you are reason why some whites think they smarter than us.
 5 years ago '05        #24
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
 corys35 said:
There's a lot of big black people in jail
theres more whites in jail.
 5 years ago '10        #25
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
Let a blackman become the best in the nhl ..the sports world will shut down
 5 years ago '06        #26
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
Misleading thread title aside.

This isn't some revelation, Johnson's just the first athlete I've ever heard say it publicly.
 5 years ago '07        #27
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
Cambury lurking
 5 years ago '08        #28
space
space
 PEK said:
The a huge difference in saying blacks are superior to whites and saying blacks have a superior athletic gene you dumb a.ss n*gga. Now STFU! Dumb n*ggas like you are reason why some whites think they smarter than us.
so again you mad because the title doesnt have the word 'gene' in it???

get your sh*t str8, fu*k n*gga. why are you even talkin sh*t to me..you should be upset with MJ...and why would you even care what yt ppl think of you???

insecure much?

the title doesnt change the contents of the article you bi*ch a.ss n*gga!!
 5 years ago '09        #29
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,501 | Props total: 7268 7268
 stogz said:
what gene do white people have for swimming?
Isn't a black guy the favorite to win the 50 and 100 freestyle. Cullen jones I think his name is
 5 years ago '08        #30
space
space
any mods who see this...change the title for these cry baby a.ss dudes...
 5 years ago '05        #31
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,268 | Props total: 19765 19765
Johnson talking out of his a.ss. where's the scientific evidence? How about that blacks maybe simply work harder in these sports...
 5 years ago '04        #32
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
in the Jimmy the Greek espn 30 for 30, they showed Jimmy saying the same sh*t

he got fired for that tho, but its got a solid enough theory behind it
 5 years ago '10        #33
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Thread title boosted this sh*t

And before this thread gets outta hand

KNIGHTSTOWN, Ind. -- Larry Bird says he wants to see more white superstars in the NBA, but the legendary former Celtic has also revealed that nothing in basketball bothered him more than being guarded by another white player.

Bird made the comments during an ESPN special that will air Thursday at 7 p.m. ET featuring Bird's longtime rival, Magic Johnson, and rookies LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony. The one-hour discussion is called "Two on Two."

ESPN host Jim Gray asked Bird whether the NBA lacks enough white superstars.

"Well, I think so," said Bird, the Indiana Pacers' president of basketball operations. "You know, when I played, you had me and Kevin [McHale] and some others throughout the league. I think it's good for a fan base because, as we all know, the majority of the fans are white America. And if you just had a couple of white guys in there, you might get them a little excited. But it is a black man's game, and it will be forever. I mean, the greatest athletes in the world are African-American."

Johnson, a Lakers part owner, quickly added: "We need some more LBs -- Larry Birds. ... Larry Bird, you see, can go into any neighborhood. When you say 'Larry Bird,' black people know who he is, Hispanics, whites, and they give him the respect."

Cleveland's James and Denver's Anthony, both 19, were also asked about race during the sitdown, which took place in the tiny gym used as Hickory High's homecourt in the movie "Hoosiers."

Asked by Gray if race is an issue in the NBA, James said: "I don't think so. I think the fans look at the game, [they're] not looking at the race. [They're] looking who can play basketball. Or who's athletic. ... When you [were] a kid and you used to go outside, it didn't matter who was the best player in the league. If Bird was my favorite player, I'm out shooting threes. ... If Magic was my [favorite] player, I'm out there throwing my best passes. It's not the race issue. If you can play the game of basketball, you know fans are gonna love you."

Said Anthony: "Race is not an issue. Where I'm from, people love the Yao Mings, the Dirks, the Pejas. They love them guys. I don't think race is an issue right now."

Yet later in the discussion, Larry Bird described being guarded by another white in his prime as "disrespect."

"The one thing that always bothered me when I played in the NBA was I really got irritated when they put a white guy on me," Bird said. "I still don't understand why. A white guy would come out (and) I would always ask him: 'What, do you have a problem with your coach? Did your coach do this to you?' And he'd go, 'No,' and I'd say, 'Come on, you got a white guy coming out here to guard me; you got no chance.' ... For some reason, that always bothered me when I was playing against a white guy.

"As far as playing, I didn't care who guarded me -- red, yellow, black," Bird added. "I just didn't want a white guy guarding me. Because it's disrespect to my game."

Said Magic: "His game, you see, Larry Bird was the only [white] guy that was mentioned in the barbershop. ...'Cause that's where all the talking in our community is, the barbershop or on the playground."

Bird has declined to comment further, according to a Pacers spokesman, and NBA

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 07-03-2012 at 11:44 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #34
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 Mathematic said:
so again you mad because the title doesnt have the word 'gene' in it???

get your sh*t str8, fu*k n*gga. why are you even talkin sh*t to me..you should be upset with MJ...and why would you even care what yt ppl think of you???

insecure much?

the title doesnt change the contents of the article you bi*ch a.ss n*gga!!
U still arguing about your bullsh*t title? I dont give a fu*k if you change it or not just pointing out you're an illiterate bastard.
 5 years ago '08        #35
space
space
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Come on, you got a white guy coming out here to guard me; you got no chance.
Bird is that n*gga...
 5 years ago '08        #36
space
space
 PEK said:
U still arguing about your bullsh*t title? I dont give a fu*k if you change it or not just pointing out you're an illiterate bastard.
and im just pointing out you're a insecure fu*k boy...pull your skirt down..
 5 years ago '09        #37
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35293 35293
he's right

dunking off vert in your church shoes >>

running a 4.4 40-yard dash in jeans and timbs >>

having a natural six pack when all you drink is beer and eat fast food >>

blackleticism >>
 5 years ago '08        #38
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4841 4841
I'm only playing Devil's Advocate so don't get too mad.

But if it's said that athletic ability is through breeding, then what about intelligence? Test scores amongst Blacks in this country are lower than their comparative races, even when in their respective socio-economic status is taken into effect.

Again, just being the Devil's Advocate.
 5 years ago '09        #39
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35293 35293
 stlcardinals19 said:
I'm only playing Devil's Advocate so don't get too mad.

But if it's said that athletic ability is through breeding, then what about intelligence? Test scores amongst Blacks in this country are lower than their comparative races, even when in their respective socio-economic status is taken into effect.

Again, just being the Devil's Advocate.
so what you're trying to say is black people are dumb as shyt?

ronnie, ban this racist
 5 years ago '08        #40
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4841 4841
 Play4keepz32 said:
This will get swept under the rug as usual because a black person said it now if it was vice versa all hell would break loose ... typical double standard... Just being real
Nah, I think Larry Bird said this, and people seemed to agree w/it.

The Bully said:
so what you're trying to say is black people are dumb as shyt?

ronnie, ban this racist

Not at all. But some folks have said that Blacks score lower than others because of socio-economic status. However, there was a composite done, in which it showed that even Blacks w/higher socio-economic statuses still scored lower than the other races of equal or higher status. Me, personally, I think that's b/c the tests are more inclined to be taken a certain way, but I just wanted to get other folks opinion on this too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago