Michael Johnson on why descendants of slaves will take the medals in sprint finals

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-04-2012, 11:53 AM         #221
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so much bullsh*t in this thread

if we aint genetically superior

why dont we burn in the sun

-why do we dominate long distance running

-why do we dominate short distance running

-why do we have the biggest d!cks

-why are we the best at s3x

-why do we dominate the 2 major sports in the us nfl/nba

-why dont u see white guys doin that bartender sh*t

[video - click to view]

aint nothing to do with slavery, its all about us being the Chosen People of God

white man dont want us to know that, thats why they stole out history n teach us that we have none.

#don't let white people fill up ur head wiv no bullsh*t. we're just naturally gifted chosen. and it don't just stop with athleticism, thats what they want us to think. thats why they try so hard to control n occupy our minds, once we unlock that its a wrap for these devils

Last edited by A6249CF; 07-04-2012 at 11:56 AM..
 07-04-2012, 11:58 AM         #222
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NOTHING to do with breeding what so ever

we're just blessed by the grace of the Creator

First people on the planet, our genes are pure
 5 years ago '05        #223
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,202 | Props total: 545 545
 corys35 said:
There's a lot of big black people in jail
mainly the skinny ones that never made it on to the field because they knew they would get treated by the superslave.... ala Katt Williams lol
 5 years ago '04        #224
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
idk what's so controversial about this...its pretty blatantly obvious...nothing racist about it...slaves were bred to create the strongest and it worked, thats why lebron james looked 25 coming out of high school and so many other things that just repeatedly show the after-effects of what they did back then...nothing racist or anything about it at all, people are retarded
 07-04-2012, 12:30 PM         #225
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fkucdaw0rld said:
idk what's so controversial about this...its pretty blatantly obvious...nothing racist about it...slaves were bred to create the strongest and it worked, thats why lebron james looked 25 coming out of high school and so many other things that just repeatedly show the after-effects of what they did back then...nothing racist or anything about it at all, people are retarded
Dikembe Mutombo?

Lou Deng?

Drogba?

Balotelli?

Get the fu*k outta here pus*y a.ss white boy

We got genes from the motherland thats why we're the strongest. Theres a reason we been stripped of our history, coz the white man dont want us to know our true strength
 5 years ago '05        #226
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,150 | Props total: 19861 19861
 ill 800 said:
lmao o you are one of those guys.

everything good on this earth came from a black man. you guys invented god right? jesus was black, the apostles, socrates, tesla, lincoln...etc

white people just stole everything. smh fu*king crackers
jesus was described as being black tho
his hair was of wool
his feet was like burnished bronze Revelation 1:12-18
 5 years ago '04        #227
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 chi town hustla said:
his hair was of wool
That's taken out of context.

It's a vision, and his hair is being described as being as white as wool (not the texture of wool) and his feet glowing like molten bronze (not the color of bronze).

12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,[a] dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

Last edited by HHS; 07-04-2012 at 12:40 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #228
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 278 278
And Asians have the smart/dancer/gamer genes?
 5 years ago '09        #229
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
 stogz said:
what gene do white people have for swimming?
My guess is the same one that allows them hang a kite on their a.ss and jump off a mountain, the same one that allows them to freely swim in waters with sharks and sh*t, the same one that makes them always want to go towards the trouble when sh*t breaks out as if they can stop it.

Pretty much that gene that says I liked getting fu*ked up or dying.

5 years ago '04        #230
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 xrayvisionmedia said:
What I am trying to get you to understand is that black slaves and their descendents created the forms or genres of music we hear today and that are dominant. Rap, rock, soul, r&B , country , jazz were created by blacks. Is this ability in music a result of selective breeding in slavery
So just because someone believes that selective breeding is the cause of one of the 1000s of variations in human life, then he also should think selective breeding is the cause for every other variation?
 5 years ago '05        #231
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 GameTheory said:
Theres a lot of pseudoscience in here.

I'd love to see who has a B.S. in a hard science like Biology, Chemistry, or Physics before this continues. Even neuroscience would be beneficial.

A lot of you all are talking out of your a.sses.

This is coming from a Black male too.
B.S. in biology...but anyone who's taken a high school bio course can see what implications slavery and they way they made them breed could have
 5 years ago '04        #232
htown 
space
space
space
 Bighempin of QM said:
Good point!
white boys trying to cook up all kinds of ways to make this sh*t fair for them in some way..."well well, if you guys are the most athletic, then we're the smartest"
 5 years ago '04        #233
htown 
space
space
space
 Hawkey said:
And Asians have the smart/dancer/gamer genes?
so just because someone can explain one aspect genetically, then all other aspects of life must be explained genetically also? Aren't there other factors that might contribute to other things?
 5 years ago '11        #234
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 MysticKJ said:
so if whites only played basketball are you saying they would dominate?

blacks are also only 11-13% of the population so whites have every opportunity to spread out since they have more than enough people to participate...

certain sports WERE filled with whites until blacks were allowed in and took over...

blacks just don't participate in certain sports...but is there any doubt in your mind that if blacks played hockey they wouldn't succeed?
if whites only played basketball they would dominate or at least it would be much closer.

hockey is going to far. I absolutely know that blacks won't ever dominate hockey like they do basketball and football, it will never happen. Real
 5 years ago '04        #235
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 corys35 said:
There's a lot of big black people in jail

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #236
htown 
space
space
space
 NateRight said:
if whites only played basketball they would dominate or at least it would be much closer.

hockey is going to far. I absolutely know that blacks won't ever dominate hockey like they do basketball and football, it will never happen. Real
All you have to do is follow the money and the fame. Almost everywhere in America, football is king whether we're talking about professional or college or high school. Most white athletes have the opportunity and the desire to be a football player, yet still blacks only make up 12% of the population, but make up like 60 or 70% of professional football...to think that genetics doesn't play a role in that is just being thick or stubborn
 5 years ago '05        #237
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,150 | Props total: 19861 19861
 HHS said:
That's taken out of context.

It's a vision, and his hair is being described as being as white as wool (not the texture of wool) and his feet glowing like molten bronze (not the color of bronze).

12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,[a] dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. Revelation 1:15

King James Version (KJV)
 07-04-2012, 01:26 PM         #238
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:

As a black male I have to laugh at your ignorance.

If you knew anything about genetics, you would have an answer to this.

This has NOTHING to do with religion or your bullsh*t notion of "god" or anything like that.

Study some decent paleoanthropology books and this will be explained.

Africans were the first homo sapiens coming out of the grasslands of the middle of africa and selectively had more melanin.

Read anything by Richard Dawkins, Jared Diamond,

or anything pertaining to the evolution of phonemes, the "out of africa" hypothesis, mitochondrial diaspora, or evolutionary biology.

This has nothing to do with religion once again, its merely the result of genetic change and environmental drift over time.

Black people are susceptible to many things that people of other "races" (race isn't even a thing on a biological level) are not.

Your ignorance compounds itself when you don't understand the nuances of your rambling.
I didnt mention sh*t about religion n*gga

I said we're the chosen people of the creator. ur ignorance is blissful
 07-04-2012, 01:31 PM         #239
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
his hair was of wool

At the time, the Muslims had successfully made their way to Germany and taken control of Turkey. This threatened the Churches stronghold over the empire. During the same period, the image of Jesus was that of a Muslim and the church was having a hard time selling its ideologies in the region. Some say they devised a plan to correct this issue and used Cesare Borgia as its tool. Consequently, some historians say the pope came up with a plan to have every painting of the original messiah destroyed. Next, Alexander VI commissioned Leonardo Di Vinci to reinvent Jesus in the image of his own beloved son, Cesare Borgia

[pic - click to view]

learn your sh*t my n*ggas, fu*k white people
 5 years ago '05        #240
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30316 30316
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy