Michael Johnson on why descendants of slaves will take the medals in sprint finals

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-03-2012, 08:39 PM         #181
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Blacks naturally suck at swimming bro, and it's not cause you "don't have swimming pools"
it's because of genetic factors (bone density, relative torso length, etc.)

There will never be a black Phelps just like there will never be a white Jordan

Even the best black swimmer fu*king sucks

nooooooooooooo
 5 years ago '08        #182
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
Of course its a taboo subject

It can easily be twisted into validating eugenics and other race based psuedo-sciences like phrenology.

If your gonna make an statement like "BLACKS ARE ATHLETICALLY SUPERIOR"

Then don't be surprised or butt hurt if someone responds with "WHITES AND ASIANS ARE INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR"
 5 years ago '05        #183
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
It wasn't until the mid 1900s or so that people began believing blacks were superior athletes. When boxing was the premiere sport in America, many whites thought it unfathomable that a black would hold a championship and beat a white man. Back when the olympics were held in Nazi Germany, the whole premise was to showcase Aryan superiority in games of sport and skill. Of course, Jesse Owens and a couple others changed that.

One of the reasons blacks in America tend to be more superior in sports is because many of these kids literally just play all day and believe its their only way out of their situation. It's no secret the majority of athletes come from poverty. Many white families moved up the economic ladder around the 50s or so and were able to have their children focus on other opportunities in education, arts and such rather than athletics. That's when the face of American sports really began to change. I'm sure genetics play a role but environment is a big factor as well.

If blacks were truly superior in sport, then you'd have teams in the west indies and Africa winning every World Cup and sporting event imaginable, and we know that doesn't happen. I can't sit here with a straight face and say blacks have a natural advantage in athletics when I've seen teams consisting of primarily white athletes, such as Duke and BYU, hold their own and often times dominate "superior" talent.
 07-03-2012, 08:44 PM         #184
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:
so black people can't swim because of their bone density huh?

only on BX man..

The same type of people who say they weigh more because they have heavy bones

It's a fairly simple concept bro.

Black people have denser bones than whites. Higher density = less buoyancy/decreased ability to swim.

Oh wait you think n*ggas don't dominate the 100m freestyle is because we're scared of water or some sh*t right?

Last edited by Trill Clinton; 07-03-2012 at 08:46 PM..
 07-03-2012, 08:49 PM         #185
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:

[pic - click to view]

ok those n*ggas are scared of water/gettin their weaves wet.
 5 years ago '05        #186
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 Lil Jay said:
so black people can't swim because of their bone density huh?

only on BX man..

The same type of people who say they weigh more because they have heavy bones
its not that black people cant swim, its that they do not excel as much as whites do because of bone density.

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 5 years ago '09        #187
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
I personally think swimming just isn't a sport a lot of black people get into just for cultural reasons.
I don't even claim they can't swim... or are worse at it..
But to say it's because of bone density is retarded... And no... it's not 'science'.
Where's the source, Mr.Highschool? Show me a study? Or ANY type of proof.. I swear some people on here think they know so much and make themselves look really stupid...
Maybe reducing your brain size will also help you become a better swimmer?
Ra1n are you trying to compete in swimming?
 5 years ago '09        #188
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 ra1n said:
yeah, it's called "science"

you know.. that subject that you didn't pay attention to in High School?
I never went to 'High School'. And I'm thankful as hell not to have gone through the american education system.. just look what it does
 5 years ago '04        #189
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Human genetics are exponentially more complicated than farm animals. You need to go back to biology class. Start with Mendelian inheritance and work your way up. You cannot produce a constant genetic change in humans 600 years. If that was the case , all the blacks in the northern areas of America would have turned white by now. They have been there about 500-600 years.

#bornciphergod
Ummm.. the Transatlantic slave trade did not start until roughly the mid 1600s.. So Blacks in the Northern part of America have not been here 500-600 years.. And the majority of Blacks up north are actually descendants of Southerns who either came north during the Underground Railroad in the 1800s or the Great Migration of the early 1900s..
 5 years ago '11        #190
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 Nu Tymez said:
Ummm.. the Transatlantic slave trade did not start until roughly the mid 1600s.. So Blacks in the Northern part of America have not been here 500-600 years.. And the majority of Blacks up north are actually descendants of Southerns who either came north during the Underground Railroad in the 1800s or the Great Migration of the early 1900s..
Moors were here before the Trans Atlantic slave trade. Are you the Caucazoid or do you just lack knowledge of self.
 5 years ago '04        #191
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Moors were here before the Trans Atlantic slave trade. Are you the Caucazoid or do you just lack knowledge of self.
Nope, not a Caucasoid.. And actually have an extensive knowledge of self.. And I know of the supposed African influence in the Americas before Columbus but if I am not mistaken, I believe that influence was mostly in the areas now known as Mexico and South America.. This is the first I am hearing of any early African settlers in the Northern portion of the Americas..
 07-04-2012, 12:13 AM         #192
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

this sh*t is real, just like how rednecks are the descendants of white slaves brought to America via Britain, Germany and Ireland. Our history books don't want to talk about this though because it doesn't fit with the whole "everyone is created equal" mandate. Hell no everyone wasn't created equal, some people are athletically superior, some people aren't. Some people are mentally gifted, and others aren't. It's fu*king EVOLUTION for god's sake. The biggest mind fu*k is the same stanch proponents of evolution are the same ones claiming everyone is created equally. That's a complete paradox.
 5 years ago '07        #193
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
12 pages...oh boy

can one of my bx brethren tell me how bad white people showed they a.ss in here before i dig into these pages?
 5 years ago '11        #194
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
 J.R. Hyphy said:
think about it like this:

SPORTS IS ONE THING YOU CANNOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST PEOPLE IN. You say look this is a competition in which all people can compete, go....

NBA, NFL, MLB, TENNIS, GOLF USED TO BE ALL WHITE, WHEN THEY LET BLACK FOLKS IN WE DOMINATED.

BLACK PEOPLE HAVE "THE BIGGEST LIPS, THE BIGGER d!ckS , BIGGER BUTTS, BIGGER HAIR, THE BEST SKIN, THE BEST DANCERS, THE MOST RHYTHM, THE MOST STYLE " ETC ETC...THESE ARE ALL ACCEPTED IN OUR SOCIETY.

IF BLACK PEOPLE WERE LET INTO FACETS OF LIFE LIKE LAW, HIGHER EDUCATION, MEDICAL FIELDS, SCIENCE, AS EQUALLY AS WHITES ARE LET IN...WE WOULD DOMINATE.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE, AND THIS WOULD BE SHOWN IF WE WERE NOT IN THIS WHITE SUPREMACIST WORLD. GET MAD IF YOU WANT BUT ITS NO COINCIDENCE AND ITS HARD FOR EVEN BLACKS TO UNDERSTAND IT AS YOU n*ggaS ATTRIBUTE ALL OF THIS GREATNESS TO SLAVERY.

ITS IN YOUR DNA TO BE GREAT, YOU ARE A REFLECTION OF THE CREATOR...IT ALL STARTED IN AFRICA.

LOOK AT EGYPT AND THE GREAT EMPIRES OF ANCIENT AFRICA LIKE MALI AND ETHIOPIA BEFORE THE SLAVE TRADES....WE ARE DESTINE TO BE GREAT. AND THIS IS NOT TO KNOCK WHITES ITS TO SHOW BLACK FOLKS WHERE THEY COME FROM.

Do you think white people where made out of clay?
 5 years ago '08        #195
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
 GameBreaker said:

If blacks were truly superior in sport, then you'd have teams in the west indies and Africa winning every World Cup and sporting event imaginable, and we know that doesn't happen. I can't sit here with a straight face and say blacks have a natural advantage in athletics when I've seen teams consisting of primarily white athletes, such as Duke and BYU, hold their own and often times dominate "superior" talent.
Thats where coaching comes in.

American Blacks are at an advantage in that we live in fair enough integration with Whites + the huge deal that sports are in the States will result in our talent being eventually sought out by a coaching program that will push us to the next level of competition.
 07-04-2012, 06:46 AM         #196
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecnique said:
1st page

He's right though, athletically black people in general are superior.

Unfortunately for most of the freakishly athletic black people that end up not pursuing careers in athletic jobs, your athleticism is irrelevant behind the counter at McDonalds.

Lets get it poppin.
na were just superior in general

white ppl r just more evil
 5 years ago '04        #197
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
that sh*t that said, "only the strongest and fiercest made it to jamaica"

it all makes sense now

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #198
blazeworth 1 heat pts
space
space
$633 | Props total: 24 24
The truth is there was defiantly selective breeding being done during slavery times. The reason was to produce better slaves, meaning they could work longer and harder than other slaves. This would translate into better athletes. However you can also look at the socio-demographic make up of black people in america. They live in neighborhoods where the school system is not as good and thus focus on what is readily available for them and what they perceive is their way out of poverty, sports. However there are way more people failing to reach their goal of super stardom and have very little other skills and thus remain in poverty stricken neighborhoods to repeat the cycle. People who use their intelligence are more likely to succeed than people who use their physical attributes. Now more than ever you are starting to see people use both, Jon Jones is a prime example of this.
 5 years ago '05        #199
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 blazeworth said:
The truth is there was defiantly selective breeding being done during slavery times. The reason was to produce better slaves, meaning they could work longer and harder than other slaves. This would translate into better athletes. However you can also look at the socio-demographic make up of black people in america. They live in neighborhoods where the school system is not as good and thus focus on what is readily available for them and what they perceive is their way out of poverty, sports. However there are way more people failing to reach their goal of super stardom and have very little other skills and thus remain in poverty stricken neighborhoods to repeat the cycle. People who use their intelligence are more likely to succeed than people who use their physical attributes. Now more than ever you are starting to see people use both, Jon Jones is a prime example of this.
We have people of other races who play these sports as well. They tend to have the means to be able to afford the best training/equipment, and collectively they just aren't as good
 5 years ago '09        #200
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
so white people have a superior intellect gene?

these threads are funny

might as well bring back eugenics and segregation

Last edited by ill 800; 07-04-2012 at 08:59 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now