(Rumor) Dwight Howard to Brooklyn for Brook Lopez, Kris Humphies, & Marshon Brooks

most viewed right now
 95
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Dwight fu*ked up BOTH teams. What a fu*king clown
 5 years ago '04        #82
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
 Kadillac87 said:
Danny ridin around the city and he got his calculator
 5 years ago '07        #83
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6095 6095
 MosDefinition said:
no one wants to rent him and give the magic anything of value apparently.

the nets for the 3rd time have tried to make a fair offer
Other teams have given offers. Not sure what they are but he's not seeing what he likes hence why he isn't pulling the trigger now. No one wants lopez and humphries and both would have to agree to a sign-n-trade which they most likely won't agree with unless they're given big bucks which we won't do.

This will all play out slowly.
 5 years ago '06        #84
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 INF4MOUS said:


3 max contracts and Gerald making 10 mill a year
Tell me where they do that at?
 5 years ago '07        #85
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
So Orlando is taking long term deals of Shook Lopez and Humphries for Dwight Howard

What makes n*ggas think Humphries will even agree to a sign and trade to Orlando
 5 years ago '08        #86
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
I'm callin this guy Chris Bullsh*t from here on out. On what planet is Kris Humpries one of to players you take for an all star center?
 5 years ago '07        #87
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6095 6095
People keep saying "if we don't trade him he walks next season!"

That would be hilarious because he can't walk to bk and he can only possibly go to atl which isn't a big media market and he will lose out on $30mil and an extra year.

But likey he'll get dealt as a rental.

People seem to think our backs are against the wall and we're forced to deal dwight nets but its far from true.
 5 years ago '06        #88
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
People keep saying "if we don't trade him he walks next season!"

That would be hilarious because he can't walk to bk and he can only possibly go to atl which isn't a big media market and he will lose out on $30mil and an extra year.

But likey he'll get dealt as a rental.

People seem to think our backs are against the wall and we're forced to deal dwight nets but its far from true.
nobody is gonna rent him tho

you were running around claiming g state then you the GM came out and shut that sh*t down
 5 years ago '10        #89
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20776 20776
 INF4MOUS said:
So Orlando is taking long term deals of Shook Lopez and Humphries for Dwight Howard

What makes n*ggas think Humphries will even agree to a sign and trade to Orlando


This is true. He doesn't have to go to Orlando if he doesn't want to.

What I'm trying to figure out though is the inclusion of the three draft picks. The hell is Orlando gonna do with 3 first rounders from a team that has Deron, Joe Johnson, Dwight & Gerald Wallace?
 5 years ago '04        #90
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
People keep saying "if we don't trade him he walks next season!"

That would be hilarious because he can't walk to bk and he can only possibly go to atl which isn't a big media market and he will lose out on $30mil and an extra year.

But likey he'll get dealt as a rental.

People seem to think our backs are against the wall and we're forced to deal dwight nets but its far from true.
atl is a big market without big players and we will have that next year
 5 years ago '06        #91
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,458 | Props total: 17888 17888
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
People keep saying "if we don't trade him he walks next season!"

That would be hilarious because he can't walk to bk and he can only possibly go to atl which isn't a big media market and he will lose out on $30mil and an extra year.

But likey he'll get dealt as a rental.

People seem to think our backs are against the wall and we're forced to deal dwight nets but its far from true.
If they werent your GM wouldn't have called the nets. They are not going into the season with Dwight Howard

King knew what he was doing by making ATL look farely attractive they in reality have no shot and are being used as a pawn. As long as the illusion is there Dwight can always say I will walk to the hawks in the offseason which will force your GMs hand

Chris Pauls game isn't built to last he isn't leaving the clippers
 5 years ago '07        #92
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6095 6095
 Arson said:
I'm callin this guy Chris Bullsh*t from here on out. On what planet is Kris Humpries one of to players you take for an all star center?
The people who are saying this sh*t don't realize that we just drafted a pf with our 1st round pick and a center with our 2nd round pick, earl clark opted in, big baby is still here, and we might match any offer ryan gets.

We have a sh*tload of big men right now. What sense would it make to humphries and lopez?
 5 years ago '04        #93
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
this team will be scary on the East....




  97 - 24 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 80% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 07-03-2012, 09:30 AM         #94
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Other teams have given offers. Not sure what they are but he's not seeing what he likes hence why he isn't pulling the trigger now. No one wants lopez and humphries and both would have to agree to a sign-n-trade which they most likely won't agree with unless they're given big bucks which we won't do.

This will all play out slowly.
Tell me something bruh...

How did it go from thd Magic aren't interested in Dealing with Brooklyn(everyone reported) and your GM "Basically Hung Up on Billy King"(YOUR VERY OWN WORDS) yesterday...

To us getting Joe Johnson... And suddenly the Magic calling last night and wanting to talk(Per Vescey who had this story before ANYONE).

What Changed Bruh? Tell me????????????????

You're in complete denial.
 5 years ago '07        #95
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6095 6095
 Rique said:
If they werent your GM wouldn't have called the nets. They are not going into the season with Dwight Howard
You seriously believe peter vecsey?

He never called the nets. The nets more than likely called him and he's a.ssembling a pool of offers to see what he likes.

sure dwight might not be here at the beginning of the season.........but he won't be a net
 07-03-2012, 09:31 AM         #96
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deron and dwight?? the king accepts ur challenge..............


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #97
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6095 6095
 DEDOS said:
hmmmm new york didnt give up no all stars for carmelo
But they r*ped them of half their roster and got some picks.
 5 years ago '06        #98
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,458 | Props total: 17888 17888
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
You seriously believe peter vecsey?

He never called the nets. The nets more than likely called him and he's a.ssembling a pool of offers to see what he likes.

sure dwight might not be here at the beginning of the season.........but he won't be a net
What team will he be with then tell us this.
 5 years ago '07        #99
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6095 6095
 Rique said:
What team will he be with then tell us this.
Whatever team gives us the best offer
 5 years ago '09        #100
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,440 | Props total: 8511 8511
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
atl is a big market without big players and we will have that next year

[pic - click to view]



i seen more fans at WNBA games.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy