NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-03-2012, 09:34 PM         #41
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
the great players know what lebron is about.

at age 27: jordan = 0 rings, 0 finals mvp's, 1 mvp, 0 finals appearances
at age 27: lebron = 1 ring, 1 finals mvp, 3 mvp's, 3 finals appearances

he's more talented than jordan, could get to the rim better, has better stats, etc.

he already got one chip and now there's no pressure. time to start racking em up

appreciate the greatness u are witnessing
Lebron's 1-3 in the finals Tim Duncan kobe Bryant Magic Johnson etc etc all have better records in the finals
 5 years ago '06        #42
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
bird successfully trolled lebron groupies
 07-03-2012, 09:48 PM         #43
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WasabiTuna said:
And he still won't care about you groupies that verbally d!ck suck him every day.

Male groupies
 SeaJaiye said:
the great players know what lebron is about.

at age 27: jordan = 0 rings, 0 finals mvp's, 1 mvp, 0 finals appearances
at age 27: lebron = 1 ring, 1 finals mvp, 3 mvp's, 3 finals appearances

he's more talented than jordan, could get to the rim better, has better stats, etc.

he already got one chip and now there's no pressure. time to start racking em up

appreciate the greatness u are witnessing
 07-03-2012, 10:05 PM         #44
WiltTHEGOAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
QUEEN JAMES

[pic - click to view]

VS

THE BIG O

[pic - click to view]

07-03-2012, 10:07 PM         #45
WiltTHEGOAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE BIG O

[pic - click to view]

vs

KING JAMES

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #46
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
Lebron is the most talented player to EVER play in the NBA. He's just hasn't shown the tenacity to win a chip until this year. Now that he can play just to win championships he's going to be REALLY SCARY next year.

Jordan's competitive nature though will never be matched. Kobe is a hard worker but even he can't match Jordan's nature
 5 years ago '08        #47
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 kainoa1 said:
QUEEN JAMES

[pic - click to view]

VS

THE BIG O

[pic - click to view]

kainoa1 said:
THE BIG O

[pic - click to view]

vs

KING JAMES

[pic - click to view]

n*gga have some respect for your MVP

You just loss with those comparisons

[video - click to view]

Good thing Big O is still alive, I wouldn't be surprised if you never watched big O play. Just another dude hating on James.
 07-03-2012, 10:47 PM         #48
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
n*gga have some respect for your MVP

You just loss with those comparisons

Good thing Big O is still alive, I wouldn't be surprised if you never watched big O play. Just another dude hating on James.

5 years ago '07        #49
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
Still gotta catch Kobe first
 07-03-2012, 11:26 PM         #50
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
Hard to compare in different eras. We dont know if Lebron would have the heart to continue attacking knowing that going to the hole is risking health as it was in Jordans era. Hand checking rule greatly helps Bron also. I dont take anything from Lebron. Sure hes great but I think guys like Jordan Ali and Hank Aaron/ Babe Ruth all have their places reserved. No matter what Lebron does, his impact on the game will never trump Jordans.
I agree...

Lebron can three peat and still won't come to the players of magic, bird, jordan, the dream etc. because not only there contributions to the game but the competitive nature, skill, and overall willingness to win. Playing with HIV, playing with a bad back, playing a flu, it didn't matter to those guys.

Maybe one day lebron will be able to pass kobe. tbh He's not in my top ten

Lebron will never have the same impact on the game like mike did.
 5 years ago '12        #51
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391

[pic - click to view]

Cakewalk Playoffs.
 07-03-2012, 11:38 PM         #52
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
scoring titles??

[video - click to view]

the man averaged 30ppg and damn near 9 a.ssists in a season FOH, he coulda won the scoring title every year since 05 if he wanted to.

ppl in here saying oscar robertson is better than lebron ppl in here saying age doesn't matter, like jordan woulda won titles from 18-21 in the nba anyway

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #53
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
is it me or is the d!ck riding for lebron gettin obsurd? i mean hes definite great talent and will be hof later without a doubt i give him major credit for what he done this past season..surely was historical but please...calm the fu*k down he has leaps just to catch Kobe imo and we talking Jordan comparison already?

nahhhh not yet i think n*ggas need 2 just let sh*t unfold without all the comparisons.. especially to Jordan..
 07-04-2012, 12:03 AM         #54
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
is it me or is the d!ck riding for lebron gettin obsurd? i mean hes definite great talent and will be hof later without a doubt i give him major credit for what he done this past season..surely was historical but please...calm the fu*k down he has leaps just to catch Kobe imo and we talking Jordan comparison already?

nahhhh not yet i think n*ggas need 2 just let sh*t unfold without all the comparisons.. especially to Jordan..
what exactly does he have to catch kobe on?? team accomplishments? u mean he gotta catch the lakers
 07-04-2012, 12:03 AM         #55
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by T Bonics; 06-28-2013 at 01:03 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #56
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Mr.NYCinNC said:
Still gotta catch Kobe first
 1992 said:
I agree...

Lebron can three peat and still won't come to the players of magic, bird, jordan, the dream etc. because not only there contributions to the game but the competitive nature, skill, and overall willingness to win. Playing with HIV, playing with a bad back, playing a flu, it didn't matter to those guys.

Maybe one day lebron will be able to pass kobe. tbh He's not in my top ten

Lebron will never have the same impact on the game like mike did.
You guys talk like Kobe is in Jordan's radius. Kobe was a secondary player for more than half of his championships, lost twice in the finals and only has one mvp. If Lebron isn't in your top 10 neither should Kobe.
 5 years ago '04        #57
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 tone_gully said:
Micheal Jordan is the GOAT. I dont know whats so hard for Lbj fans to understand that. Get to the rim with ease..lol. YOu better watch MJ in the 80s when all he did was attack the rim.
dude they defense was easier back then. you couldnt shade off your man too far and you couldnt play zone. as strong and skilled as bron is, dude would have been unstoppable. imagine the bad boy pistons tryna foul that n*gga
 5 years ago '10        #58
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 1994Nuisance said:
n*gga GTFOH. He'll be Top 25 ever easily, but the best??? No.
??? One I didn't say that, and secondly there has never been an nba player more talented than Lebron. The fact that he's a hard worker makes it even worse. Guys like AI, T-Mac, and Vince were all more talented than Kobe, Kobe just worked harder than they did on his game. I haven't heard anybody saying Lebron doesn't work on his game.
 5 years ago '08        #59
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
in terms of accomplishments, titles(maybe), and stats he could, but so could a lot of other players. too much focus on this man if you ask me. let him live.

on another note i dont see him coming anywhere close to mj as a player, or kobe for that matter.
 5 years ago '11        #60
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Nautilus O said:
You guys talk like Kobe is in Jordan's radius. Kobe was a secondary player for more than half of his championships, lost twice in the finals and only has one mvp. If Lebron isn't in your top 10 neither should Kobe.
Another idiot lebron lost twice in the finals and only has one ring lebron is playing with a top 5 player and a top 15 player

Kobe has accomplished more than lebron I don't go off of what might happen
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy