Dwight Howard Rumors: Dallas Mavericks Now Top Wish List

most viewed right now
 137
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 99
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-03-2012, 03:52 PM         #61
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deep down he rly wants to play for the knicks
 6 years ago '05        #62
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
If Brendan Haywood gets amnestied

Chalmers / Cole / 2 Pistolz
Wade / Jesus / Miller
LeBron / Battier / JJ
Bosh / UD / Shard
Haywood / Joel / The Goon



Nets lost as trying to build a contender, but Deron/Joe/Crash/Humphries/Lopez will get them to the semi's and maybe even the conference finals if Boston catches the injury bug again. They could always flip MarSwag + Lopez or Humphries for a much better big.


Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 07-03-2012 at 04:32 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #63
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 238 238
 Michael 1987 said:
I wonder how them nets fans feeling right about now?
#fadetotheback
 6 years ago '10        #64
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
This goofy whining motherfu*ker needs to shut the fu*k up.

Keep his bi*ch a.ss out of LA. Cry baby motherfu*ker.
 07-03-2012, 05:25 PM         #65
GradSchoolSwag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nets could go 0 for 82 and I look at you like this sh*t gravy!



 6 years ago '05        #66
ReDvIaGrA 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$3,437 | Props total: 5731 5731
Come on home Dwight.. The Black Holloywood needs a winning sports team and you are the answer!
 6 years ago '07        #67
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
#NetsWon
 07-03-2012, 06:23 PM         #68
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hope All these reports are bogus cuz they make Dwight look like the most indecisive bi*ch in NBA history.
 6 years ago '07        #69
kounterfit21 
space
avatar space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
 Rique said:
Those teams arent offering that thats why.
I think these teams would do these trades for Dwight in a heartbeat. You wouldn't take Dwight for Blake and DeAndre Jordan? Dwight dunks like Blake (has a little less range but Blake isn't a good shooter anyway) and guards the rim/rebounds as good as anybody in the league (unlike Blake.) Jordan would be a throw-in to sweeten the pot. Clippers might end up offering that eventually. CP3 and Howard would be sick.

The Rockets were rumored to be making all these moves to take a stab at getting Dwight. I think they would offer some combination of their best players / recent draft picks / future draft picks for the chance of trying to get Dwight to resign. They probably don't have a big chance at getting Dwight to resign if they get him, but they are stuck in mediocrity. They are too good to get a lottery pick yet too bad to do any damage in the playoffs. Might as well take that 10-25% chance to resign Dwight. Plus I just moved to Houston and would like to see Dwight play.

And the Hawks just cleared all that room. For what? Probably to make a run at Dwight and CP3. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that they can acquire him in a trade and get him to commit in his hometown to play with his best friend J Smoove (and maybe try to get a "Big 3" which is becoming so popular and grab CP3).
 6 years ago '07        #70
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 TRILL SH1T said:
Can we all agree Dwight is a


[pic - click to view]

I been saying that sh*t for years
 6 years ago '07        #71
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,792 | Props total: 5278 5278
 2 Pistolz said:
If Brendan Haywood gets amnestied

Chalmers / Cole / 2 Pistolz
Wade / Jesus / Miller
LeBron / Battier / JJ
Bosh / UD / Shard
Haywood / Joel / The Goon



Nets lost as trying to build a contender, but Deron/Joe/Crash/Humphries/Lopez will get them to the semi's and maybe even the conference finals if Boston catches the injury bug again. They could always flip MarSwag + Lopez or Humphries for a much better big.
Lmao. Your acting like HaYwood is a quality center or something. That n*gga sucks.
 6 years ago '06        #72
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,633 | Props total: 19957 19957
 kounterfit21 said:
I think these teams would do these trades for Dwight in a heartbeat. You wouldn't take Dwight for Blake and DeAndre Jordan? Dwight dunks like Blake (has a little less range but Blake isn't a good shooter anyway) and guards the rim/rebounds as good as anybody in the league (unlike Blake.) Jordan would be a throw-in to sweeten the pot. Clippers might end up offering that eventually. CP3 and Howard would be sick.

The Rockets were rumored to be making all these moves to take a stab at getting Dwight. I think they would offer some combination of their best players / recent draft picks / future draft picks for the chance of trying to get Dwight to resign. They probably don't have a big chance at getting Dwight to resign if they get him, but they are stuck in mediocrity. They are too good to get a lottery pick yet too bad to do any damage in the playoffs. Might as well take that 10-25% chance to resign Dwight. Plus I just moved to Houston and would like to see Dwight play.

And the Hawks just cleared all that room. For what? Probably to make a run at Dwight and CP3. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that they can acquire him in a trade and get him to commit in his hometown to play with his best friend J Smoove (and maybe try to get a "Big 3" which is becoming so popular and grab CP3).
Find any legit reporter reporting one of these deals. Orlando is fu*ked Dwight might have to save face
 6 years ago '05        #73
TCV|m 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,014 | Props total: 50 50
fu*k that baby and his wish list
 07-03-2012, 08:26 PM         #74
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no sleep til brooklyn?? guess he got insomnia- NeTSLoST
 6 years ago '04        #75
kg81 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,297 | Props total: 123 123
 sonof504 said:
thats kind of gay fam but I will admit that dude has a god-like physique with a smooth baby face.
 07-03-2012, 09:47 PM         #76
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Lmao. Your acting like HaYwood is a quality center or something. That n*gga sucks.
Exactly
 6 years ago '08        #77
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 1 1
 TRILL SH1T said:

[pic - click to view]

what the fu*k is going on
 6 years ago '10        #78
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #79
iamsoulja 190 heat pts190
space
avatar space
space
$4,796 | Props total: 4635 4635
he want that Lebron attention
 6 years ago '10        #80
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,706 | Props total: 236 236
why would he go to dallas, his #'s would drop significantly. and he is a "me first" person.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
41 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy