Jul 2 - Parent: Kids watched p0rnogr@phy, m@$turbated in class

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13650 13650
 whiskey787 said:
Everything woulda been ok if they had just jerked to some normal pr0n, but it was probably some weird fetish videos. Greedy bastards.

who raised yall dudes? Partaking in a sausage strokers circle with men, watching pr0n? I could understand if there was a female to run a train on but
 07-03-2012, 07:43 PM         #22
purenitro01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well i got jerked off in a class room by my gf when i was a freshman in highschool.

I hope no one got victimized

Forgot about the OP.

I think he should have sat the kids in corners of the room, not said anything about the situation to the other students or make it a noisy mess. Tell the students involved that if ever caught doing anything like that again it would be a trip to see the principal.

------
Now a days its so easy for anyone to access some filthy a.ss corrputed sh*t on the internet, in my day there were no smartphones... All u had was a grey nokia that one could text with...
fu*k back in the day we were creative with our texts, thats what "s3xting" was, i mean you really had to work for a pic, i mean u needed her to get on AIM and send it to you lol.
Now its fu*king easy you shoot a text for some pics and eventually you get some nud3 ones.

boys have it ez in 2012

Last edited by purenitro01; 07-03-2012 at 07:50 PM..
 07-03-2012, 07:44 PM         #23
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
nerd parent raising a nerd son

id be so ashamed if i found out an entire classroom of kids watched pr0n and jerked off all over the place for the day and my son just sat there staring at his shoes or something

id be like "were you afraid theyd see your v*gina you little pus*y? youre not welcome in this home anymore until youve proven yourself. put that salad down youre eating steak tonight. meet me on the roof in 20 minutes. bring a weapon"
 5 years ago '11        #24
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #25
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
at watching f*ggot pr0n with other men
 5 years ago '11        #26
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

id be so ashamed if i found out an entire classroom of kids watched pr0n and jerked off all over the place for the day and my son just sat there staring at his shoes or something

id be like "were you afraid theyd see your v*gina you little pus*y? youre not welcome in this home anymore until youve proven yourself. put that salad down youre eating steak tonight. meet me on the roof in 20 minutes. bring a weapon"
 5 years ago '11        #27
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,669 | Props total: 493 493
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

5 years ago '10        #28
space
space
 NETSLOST said:

who the fu*k wants their kid in a room full of other f*ggots jerking off. i dont care even if its regular pr0n; but a bunch of other little dudes with ur kid jerking off next to each other

any f*ggot that would condone that sh*t here is a str8 up homo

5 years ago '05        #29
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
 DaOmega_1 said:
I heard about this story a few weeks ago...

The part that isn't in the article is the fact that these nine kids were all watching GAY pr0n. Apparently, they were all watching gay pr0n while masturbating to test who amongst them were "Gay".

I'm sure all these "gay rights" groups will come out and defend these kids. Everything is okay if you are gay.
 5 years ago '10        #30
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
I'm sure all these "gay rights" groups will come out and defend these kids. Everything is okay if you are gay.

Don't start that bullsh*t. Stop acting like gay people are morally corrupt or would support this kind of thing just because they're gay.

Im sure they're just as disturbed by this as any other person would be. Stop showing your a.ss and stop showing your ignorance homie.
 5 years ago '10        #31
space
space

[pic - click to view]

07-03-2012, 09:10 PM         #32
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

Don't start that bullsh*t. Stop acting like gay people are morally corrupt or would support this kind of thing just because they're gay.

Im sure they're just as disturbed by this as any other person would be. Stop showing your a.ss and stop showing your ignorance homie.
You gay?! O.o

& since when was it cool to watch p-nos & beat your meat in groups?!
Fuhkin' weirdos.
 5 years ago '10        #33
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 ManWithoutFear! said:
You gay?! O.o

& since when was it cool to watch p-nos & beat your meat in groups?!
Fuhkin' weirdos.
Why you gotta be gay to point out ignorance?

And also, where in that post did I say it was "okay"? Please tell me.

I believe the point of the post was that everyone knows this is wrong. So n*ggas don't need to be acting like just because it was gay pr0n that gay people would be all for this or think that this type of behavior is acceptable amongst anybody.
 5 years ago '05        #34
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
Johnson was not made available for comment.

LOL
 07-03-2012, 10:14 PM         #35
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never heard of a classroom of kids who just start jerkin off in class. The teacher loved every minute of it, he was like n then got home n was like visious cycle
 5 years ago '11        #36
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,366 | Props total: 2788 2788
i bet the kid was like "c'mon dog You hitting My elbow's Stop!"
 5 years ago '06        #37
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #38
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

5 years ago '11        #39
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,229 | Props total: 1214 1214
"I do expect a phone call. I want therapy, I want some kind of counseling, not just for my son, but for other children victimized in this situation," Duran said.
bi*ch! Calm the fu*k down.

The school district would not comment on whether Johnson is under investigation..
.. im sorry but
 07-04-2012, 05:38 AM         #40
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats these kids problems?

theyre in junior high doing this sh*t?
theyre never gonna have girlfriends throughout high school ahaha
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy