Frank Ocean Comes Out The Closet Opens Up About His Sexuality On Album ?

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #261
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,311 | Props total: 8422 8422
 Kingpin 313 said:
Its been a day a straight n*gga would have been denied it
Do you feel the need to verify your s3xuality everytime someone on boxden calls you a f*ggot?

(which is at least 10 times a day)
 07-03-2012, 03:45 PM         #262
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
Its been a day a straight n*gga would have been denied it
because you and this random blogger are people he checks up on?
 5 years ago '04        #263
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
"got ya father hidin in the room..fu*ked him with a broom"

"biggie smalls is the illest n*ggas think I'm pus*y, i dare you to stick your d!ck in this."

"u look so good, ill suck on ya daddys d!ck"
 07-03-2012, 03:53 PM         #264
yhnlc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he got a gf. he aint gay this is alycia bellamy
 5 years ago '11        #265
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 ballergenetics said:
Or if he's not gay, he probably just doesn't give a sh*t. You ever think of that ? Not everyone hates everything and is narrow minded. I hope he ain't gay, cause it'll more than likely ruin his music, but he doesn't strike me as the type of person to take criticism/hate too serious. He probably finds the rumor hilarious, & will let it die out on it's own if he's straight. If he defends himself, it will make him look like he hates gays/ashamed of them. Think about it.
I'm starting to think you gay

No straight person is about to let people think they gay that's the worse insult to a man
 5 years ago '11        #266
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855
 yhnlc said:
I forgot to mention this sh*t too

Please, just close the thread
 5 years ago '09        #267
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
 Kingpin 313 said:
There's no point in trying to prove y'all anything

Nobody ever wants to accept that there idol isn't perfect this is like when Michael Jackson slept with them kids n*ggas in denial
That was a set-up.
 07-03-2012, 04:07 PM         #268
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Henry said:

So he's gay because of this? Stop believing everything you hear, dumbasses
Stfu f@ggit, and he's also gay for this listen to the lyrics. He is a full fledged f*ggot

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #269
space
space
 hollabizak said:
Stfu f@ggit, and he's also gay for this listen to the lyrics. He is a full fledged f*ggot

[video - click to view]

Cole's gay too?
 07-03-2012, 04:14 PM         #270
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yhnlc said:
the claim is bis3xual
 5 years ago '11        #271
space
space
"He lives up to his storyteller reputation too, especially on songs like ‘Bad Religion’, a track about a cab ride he takes with a Muslim driver in which the two have a conversation about faith – in parts even singing a religious phase in Arabic (a rousing moment). His knack for twisting perspectives is another testament to how impressive a songwriter he is – often alternating between characters and narratives, leaving much to the listeners interpretation and… imagination (a talent that has and will most probably continue to go over some heads)."

5 years ago '12        #272
AK2 
space
space
$897 | Props total: 98 98
This thread has exposed the most stupid users on boxden. Now I know who to avoid in a discussion on this site, because their opinions will always be full of hot air. 16 pages, and there is no solid proof that he is gay, just a blogpost from a mere blogger. If you want to prove me wrong, produce a solid proof that he is gay. To those preaching hate for homos3xuals, it clear you lames are not confident in your s3xuality. Because if you are confident you wouldn't care what 2 grown men are doing in the bedroom.
 5 years ago '07        #273
h11wiscan 1 heat pts
space
space
$191 | Props total: 246 246
 AK2 said:
This thread has exposed the most stupid users on boxden. Now I know who to avoid in a discussion on this site, because their opinions will always be full of hot air. 16 pages, and there is no solid proof that he is gay, just a blogpost from a mere blogger. If you want to prove me wrong, produce a solid proof that he is gay. To those preaching hate for homos3xuals, it clear you lames are not confident in your s3xuality. Because if you are confident you wouldn't care what 2 grown men are doing in the bedroom.
THIS!
 5 years ago '09        #274
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7934 7934
 TRILL SH1T said:
What the... He says, "I believe marriage isn't between man and woman but between love and love"

The writer as well as your self are misinterpreting and misquoting things
marriage is between a man and a woman, anything other then that is sacrilegious and unnatural
 5 years ago '10        #275
xdp241x 5 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 97 97
 S0uthernScience said:

If i can give Queen a pass then i guess this gay n*gga can get 1 too
my thoughts exactly...

his s3xual preference has no affect on my desire to have women like asa akira sit on my face ya shmell?
 5 years ago '12        #276
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,844 | Props total: 3463 3463
 AK2 said:

It is kinda funny how many pages this went all from a blog post by someone no one has heard of
 5 years ago '12        #277
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
as i said, if he was gay/bi, he wouldnt come out right before his first album drops..
he should know that sh*t hurts his sales, wait with that sh*t til youre established or something

so i doubt the rumor is true

if it is, it wont keep me from listening unless he says some homo sh*t on his records.. fu*k i care about what he does in his free-time, and im not defending gays here, i think that sh*t is a disorder

however, aslong as im not confronted by whatever they do in their free-time i dont give a fu*k about homos3xuals at all, and what exactly keeps me from listening to his music? the second i hear some gay sh*t i cant relate to the skip button is pushed
 07-03-2012, 05:50 PM         #278
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus was gay he cheated on judas n judas got him clipped in gay rage
 5 years ago '11        #279
space
space
 Vin Steezel said:
TL;DR Version of this thread for anyone too lazy to read through 16 pgs of d!ckrider bs

Frank Ocean is a certified f*ggit and his fans are in denial and are unwilling to accept they too might be gay

Take your L
 5 years ago '12        #280
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
on a sidenote.. n*ggas will listen to crackheads, murderers, rapists, wifebeaters, drug dealers, burglars, anything morally wrong, matter fact, the "realer" the better.. n*ggas will yell "free boosie" to keep listening to a n*gga whos responsible for another n*gga not gettin to live his life

but as soon as a private life of a n*gga get exposed they literally have to be gay themselves to even care for, that sh*t get boycotted

n*ggas really insecure, if it sounds gay i admit i wouldnt listen to it, but if its normal music fu*k i care about the artists s3xual preference for? anyone care to explain?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy