*Shots Fired* Joe Budden And Arsonal Exchange Insults Over Twitter

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #41
kayne716 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 100 100
someone post these 2 diss tracks
 07-03-2012, 09:02 AM         #42
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jgatling said:
Are you serious sir?? .. Battle rap is one of the biggest things happening in hip hop today.....it's on an entirely different plateau then that time frame. From jay-z to fat joe.....to millions around the world. Whether you watched Grindtime Battles, or King of the Dot, or followed smack dvd's up until it has transformed in the url (ultimate rap league) everybody tunes in.....go do your research before you down talk down on the battle culture

millions? No...

You need to step outside the box, battling doesn't matter and hasn't mattered

label execs aren't checkin for battles, the last half decent battle rapper was jae millz who honestly isn't really that good of an emcee, the culture is dead, you can throw that ultimate rap league sh*t against a wall, that sh*t ain't even gonna stick... its the little league world series of hip hop, maybe a few people check it out, but it doesn't matter at all

look im not trying to be mean or be an as*hole, but honestly as a dj, i talk hip hop with ALOT of people, average cats at the bar/club, hip hop heads, old heads, young dudes who fu*k the young mcs at my 9-5, and i haven't heard someone mention a battle since smack was popular back like 06-07 think murder mook was the last dude i heard of, its just not relevnt anymore, i mean honestly think about it, mook is signed to ruff ryders and will never put an album out hes on te shelf, jae millz was the most publicized battle rap ever when battle was poppin thanks to smack and jae millz will NEVER drop his album, and hes on YM/CM and they drop hot garbage on the regular so his music must really suck... lol... again im not trying to be a d!ckhead, but battling isn't relevant
 07-03-2012, 09:22 AM         #43
Shawn James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think you got some emails to check, slime.
 5 years ago '04        #44
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,472 | Props total: 2704 2704
every budden beef is kinda fabricated or scripted ...
 5 years ago '10        #45
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4378 4378
why is budden always arguing with someone on twitter
 5 years ago '08        #46
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154

[video - click to view]

Joe clownin him

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #47
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39
Arsonal's big brother (Ice) is one of Joe's best friends..they clown all the time. It's not really beef. It's more like Joe picking on "the lil bro" Arsonal.

A while back, Arsonal wanted to collab with Joe (he was a big fan). They got into an argument over a misunderstanding, and ever since, they've thrown cheap shots at each other. Arsonal takes it to heart though.

Both should probably chill and talk it out. Ice doesn't intervene. It's entertainment.
 5 years ago '04        #48
WBD 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 4 4
 Chief Dee said:
First and foremost, Budden's twitter icon is BEYOND HOMO. Just more proof that this dude just sits on twitter 24/7 simping, stalking, and looking for dates like one of those thirsty a.ss highschool kids who used to be on myspace back in 2007. I cant believe that a rapper would present himself half nekkid online, embarrass himself, AND have stans. Second of all, Arsonal would rip Buddens in a battle. Buddens had a chance to battle Mistah Fab years ago LIVE and bi*ched out because his brother got shot. But we all know he was just scared to battle live.
They should only present themselves half nekkid in all their music videos right?
 5 years ago '06        #49
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,962 | Props total: 11807 11807
 Tecnique said:

Joe clownin him

never heard these good looks

this guy budden had me like at the same damn time
 5 years ago '09        #50
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I hope your computer gets a virus and never works again
 5 years ago '07        #51
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 DJ1Mic-KingOfPA said:
millions? No...

You need to step outside the box, battling doesn't matter and hasn't mattered

label execs aren't checkin for battles, the last half decent battle rapper was jae millz who honestly isn't really that good of an emcee, the culture is dead, you can throw that ultimate rap league sh*t against a wall, that sh*t ain't even gonna stick... its the little league world series of hip hop, maybe a few people check it out, but it doesn't matter at all

look im not trying to be mean or be an as*hole, but honestly as a dj, i talk hip hop with ALOT of people, average cats at the bar/club, hip hop heads, old heads, young dudes who fu*k the young mcs at my 9-5, and i haven't heard someone mention a battle since smack was popular back like 06-07 think murder mook was the last dude i heard of, its just not relevnt anymore, i mean honestly think about it, mook is signed to ruff ryders and will never put an album out hes on te shelf, jae millz was the most publicized battle rap ever when battle was poppin thanks to smack and jae millz will NEVER drop his album, and hes on YM/CM and they drop hot garbage on the regular so his music must really suck... lol... again im not trying to be a d!ckhead, but battling isn't relevant
Shut the fu*k up. Spinning a few records at your local tavern doesn't qualify you as a dj. Clown. You're obviously out of the loop.
 09-23-2012, 01:49 PM         #52
Loch121  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icy said:
Arsonal's big brother (Ice) is one of Joe's best friends..they clown all the time. It's not really beef. It's more like Joe picking on "the lil bro" Arsonal.

A while back, Arsonal wanted to collab with Joe (he was a big fan). They got into an argument over a misunderstanding, and ever since, they've thrown cheap shots at each other. Arsonal takes it to heart though.

Both should probably chill and talk it out. Ice doesn't intervene. It's entertainment.
This is so weird to me because Ars and Joe must see each other.i was just on blogtv and Joe was at Ice's house.

Now Joe got a song w/ Tsu Surf but, not his best friends brother?

Seems strange
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy