Katie Holmes -- "Scientology is Watching Me"

most viewed right now
 169
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
114 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,696 | Props total: 6789 6789
these are the same weirdos that rummaged through the trash cans of the creators of south park after they dissed scientology in that one episode. they're fu*king nuts. she better get some tight security.
 07-02-2012, 09:16 PM         #42
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
these are the same weirdos that rummaged through the trash cans of the creators of south park after they scientology in that one episode. they're fu*king nuts. she better get some tight security.
And, why do you think you're normal?
 07-02-2012, 10:51 PM         #43
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nothing is gonna happen to her, well nothing that would raise immediate questions (her disappearing or some sh*t)..


but they will find a way to scare the sh*t out of her , to shut up her up from exposing all them scientology f*ggots,.
 6 years ago '04        #44
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
avatar space
space
$35,214 | Props total: 30053 30053
don't panic bi*ch
 07-02-2012, 11:57 PM         #45
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chris daRealist said:
google: gang stalking


 07-03-2012, 12:02 AM         #46
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Ridiculing something isn't my style. I rather go the lengths to see why some people are fascinated to join one of these cults and such.
It's called mind control and manipulation.....so in other words own your own mind or someone else will, and most people who think they own they minds don't.....ego doesnt equal control. Just look at America...people actually think they are "FREE"
 6 years ago '07        #47
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$42,718 | Props total: 37854 37854
I find the whole wording hilarious. "Scientology is following me". lol... picture if it was some other religion....

"Catholicism is following me"


When i read the title, it made it sound as if she believed in the religion (if you can even call it that), and that she felt that she might pay a price for breaking it's rules. Like how people say god or jesus is watching over them. I didn't think it meant some religious mafia hitmen were literally watching her.
 6 years ago '04        #48
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,999 | Props total: 141 141
 BASED NYMPH 666 said:

[pic - click to view]

best smiley ever!!!
 07-03-2012, 12:22 AM         #49
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxrulez said:
It's called mind control and manipulation.....so in other words own your own mind or someone else will, and most people who think they own they minds don't.....ego doesnt equal control. Just look at America...people actually think they are "FREE"
 swayze said:
You can't tell most people that they are slaves or being manipulated. Yet FB confirms this to me every time i log on. TV is the new tool ,it's to the point where the higher ups aren't even hiding it any more which is something to think about. Between GMO,TV and music the world is one lost cause.
We can see them being manipulated, but how do you know we aren't manipulated? What is deemed normal isn't normal to me.
 6 years ago '04        #50
Yopez43 
space
space
space
$77 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

</iframe>[/URL]

 6 years ago '06        #51
PremiumBreeze 
space
space
space
$665 | Props total: 631 631
In case y'all didn't notice, they are infiltrating the hood too. There us a Scientology Center in Downtown Inglewood, Ca, and they have a community center in South LA. They offer free tutoring for youth at the community center.
 6 years ago '04        #52
Venom2k2 
space
avatar space
space
$979 | Props total: 11 11
Mark my words: They will k!ll, gut her, rub themselves with her blood and intestines, ingest her body parts and replace her with a complete look a like doppelganger. Scientology does things like this. Weeeerd up.
 07-03-2012, 09:23 AM         #53
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
nothing is gonna happen to her, well nothing that would raise immediate questions (her disappearing or some sh*t)..


but they will find a way to scare the sh*t out of her , to shut up her up from exposing all them scientology f*ggots,.
im sure they had her sign all kinds of NDA's forbidding her to talk about it.

Yeah.. she could break it but if she did im sure she would lose everything she has trying to pay off the lawsuit. She isn't going to die or disappear, people need to stop being fu*king stupid and paranoid. The government isn't out to get you, mole people and lizard people aren't real and bush? he didn't knock down the towers.

You can make conspiracies out of everything, i could come up with a complex conspiracy on how pearl harbor was actually a ploy to get us to go to war and that it was americans who bombed it.
 6 years ago '08        #54
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,174 | Props total: 374 374
 jlandryst said:
This isn't funny the Scientology people are no joke.
Only thing more scary than a black man with a
library card are rich & crazy white people with a
cause.
Will Smith is also a scientologist
 6 years ago '08        #55
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,870 | Props total: 15112 15112
I have nothing to add about scientology

but my uncle do have that same Black Benz truck....that mopho is mean
 6 years ago '09        #56
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 Hiphopnetwork said:
Scientology ain't no nuttier then all the other religions nation of islam mormans christians jews muslims sh*ts all weird as fu*k nation of islam morman n scientology just seem nuttier kuz they're newer
nope. you know absolutely NOTHING about scientology. why do people feel the need to add their two cents when they are intellectually broke?
 6 years ago '06        #57
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1205 1205
 IronMaiden said:
im sure they had her sign all kinds of NDA's forbidding her to talk about it.

Yeah.. she could break it but if she did im sure she would lose everything she has trying to pay off the lawsuit. She isn't going to die or disappear, people need to stop being fu*king stupid and paranoid. The government isn't out to get you, mole people and lizard people aren't real and bush? he didn't knock down the towers.

You can make conspiracies out of everything, i could come up with a complex conspiracy on how pearl harbor was actually a ploy to get us to go to war and that it was americans who bombed it.
The government isn't out to get you, but they don't give a fu*k one way or another. Fact.

We don't know if mole people and lizard people exist or not. Fact.

Bush didn't knock down the towers personally, but he knows who did, got paid from it and did nothing to stop it so that America could go to war. Fact.

America didn't bomb Pearl Harbor but they knew about it ahead of time and allowed it to happen so they could go to war. Fact.
 6 years ago '10        #58
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,598 | Props total: 241 241
 ima80baby said:
The government isn't out to get you, but they don't give a fu*k one way or another. Fact.

We don't know if mole people and lizard people exist or not. Fact.

Bush didn't knock down the towers personally, but he knows who did, got paid from it and did nothing to stop it so that America could go to war. Fact.

America didn't bomb Pearl Harbor but they knew about it ahead of time and allowed it to happen so they could go to war. Fact.
adding the word fact at the end of each sentence does not make it fact...you dipsh*t

 6 years ago '07        #59
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 170 170
Christ, there are so many stupid people here. It hurts sometimes.
 07-03-2012, 05:13 PM         #60
ajs420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she will end up missing in a few months...
watch.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
How was your life when this song dropped?
82 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
106 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
48 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Thanos Or Darkseid
139 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
NBA LD Luka Doncic Wins Euroleague MVP... @ 19yo He Becomes The Youngest MVP ..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy