Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
these are the same weirdos that rummaged through the trash cans of the creators of south park after they dissed scientology in that one episode. they're fu*king nuts. she better get some tight security.
 07-02-2012, 10:16 PM         #42
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
these are the same weirdos that rummaged through the trash cans of the creators of south park after they scientology in that one episode. they're fu*king nuts. she better get some tight security.
And, why do you think you're normal?
 07-02-2012, 11:51 PM         #43
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nothing is gonna happen to her, well nothing that would raise immediate questions (her disappearing or some sh*t)..

but they will find a way to scare the sh*t out of her , to shut up her up from exposing all them scientology f*ggots,.
 5 years ago '04        #44
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,795 | Props total: 23527 23527
don't panic bi*ch
 07-03-2012, 12:57 AM         #45
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chris daRealist said:
google: gang stalking

07-03-2012, 01:02 AM         #46
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Ridiculing something isn't my style. I rather go the lengths to see why some people are fascinated to join one of these cults and such.
It's called mind control and manipulation.....so in other words own your own mind or someone else will, and most people who think they own they minds don't.....ego doesnt equal control. Just look at America...people actually think they are "FREE"
 5 years ago '07        #47
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30478 30478
I find the whole wording hilarious. "Scientology is following me". lol... picture if it was some other religion....

"Catholicism is following me"

When i read the title, it made it sound as if she believed in the religion (if you can even call it that), and that she felt that she might pay a price for breaking it's rules. Like how people say god or jesus is watching over them. I didn't think it meant some religious mafia hitmen were literally watching her.
 5 years ago '04        #48
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
 BASED NYMPH 666 said:

[pic - click to view]

best smiley ever!!!
 07-03-2012, 01:22 AM         #49
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxrulez said:
It's called mind control and manipulation.....so in other words own your own mind or someone else will, and most people who think they own they minds don't.....ego doesnt equal control. Just look at America...people actually think they are "FREE"
 swayze said:
You can't tell most people that they are slaves or being manipulated. Yet FB confirms this to me every time i log on. TV is the new tool ,it's to the point where the higher ups aren't even hiding it any more which is something to think about. Between GMO,TV and music the world is one lost cause.
We can see them being manipulated, but how do you know we aren't manipulated? What is deemed normal isn't normal to me.
 5 years ago '04        #50
Yopez43 
space
space
space
$77 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

</iframe>[/URL]

5 years ago '06        #51
PremiumBreeze 
space
space
space
$617 | Props total: 154 154
In case y'all didn't notice, they are infiltrating the hood too. There us a Scientology Center in Downtown Inglewood, Ca, and they have a community center in South LA. They offer free tutoring for youth at the community center.
 5 years ago '04        #52
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
Mark my words: They will k!ll, gut her, rub themselves with her blood and intestines, ingest her body parts and replace her with a complete look a like doppelganger. Scientology does things like this. Weeeerd up.
 07-03-2012, 10:23 AM         #53
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
nothing is gonna happen to her, well nothing that would raise immediate questions (her disappearing or some sh*t)..

but they will find a way to scare the sh*t out of her , to shut up her up from exposing all them scientology f*ggots,.
im sure they had her sign all kinds of NDA's forbidding her to talk about it.

Yeah.. she could break it but if she did im sure she would lose everything she has trying to pay off the lawsuit. She isn't going to die or disappear, people need to stop being fu*king stupid and paranoid. The government isn't out to get you, mole people and lizard people aren't real and bush? he didn't knock down the towers.

You can make conspiracies out of everything, i could come up with a complex conspiracy on how pearl harbor was actually a ploy to get us to go to war and that it was americans who bombed it.
 5 years ago '08        #54
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 278 278
 jlandryst said:
This isn't funny the Scientology people are no joke.
Only thing more scary than a black man with a
library card are rich & crazy white people with a
cause.
Will Smith is also a scientologist
 5 years ago '08        #55
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
I have nothing to add about scientology

but my uncle do have that same Black Benz truck....that mopho is mean
 5 years ago '09        #56
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Hiphopnetwork said:
Scientology ain't no nuttier then all the other religions nation of islam mormans christians jews muslims sh*ts all weird as fu*k nation of islam morman n scientology just seem nuttier kuz they're newer
nope. you know absolutely NOTHING about scientology. why do people feel the need to add their two cents when they are intellectually broke?
 5 years ago '06        #57
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 IronMaiden said:
im sure they had her sign all kinds of NDA's forbidding her to talk about it.

Yeah.. she could break it but if she did im sure she would lose everything she has trying to pay off the lawsuit. She isn't going to die or disappear, people need to stop being fu*king stupid and paranoid. The government isn't out to get you, mole people and lizard people aren't real and bush? he didn't knock down the towers.

You can make conspiracies out of everything, i could come up with a complex conspiracy on how pearl harbor was actually a ploy to get us to go to war and that it was americans who bombed it.
The government isn't out to get you, but they don't give a fu*k one way or another. Fact.

We don't know if mole people and lizard people exist or not. Fact.

Bush didn't knock down the towers personally, but he knows who did, got paid from it and did nothing to stop it so that America could go to war. Fact.

America didn't bomb Pearl Harbor but they knew about it ahead of time and allowed it to happen so they could go to war. Fact.
 5 years ago '10        #58
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 ima80baby said:
The government isn't out to get you, but they don't give a fu*k one way or another. Fact.

We don't know if mole people and lizard people exist or not. Fact.

Bush didn't knock down the towers personally, but he knows who did, got paid from it and did nothing to stop it so that America could go to war. Fact.

America didn't bomb Pearl Harbor but they knew about it ahead of time and allowed it to happen so they could go to war. Fact.
adding the word fact at the end of each sentence does not make it fact...you dipsh*t

5 years ago '07        #59
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Christ, there are so many stupid people here. It hurts sometimes.
 07-03-2012, 06:13 PM         #60
ajs420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she will end up missing in a few months...
watch.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy