Beyonce PISSED Over Lauryn Hill Diss at BET Awards

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
 Deniro732 said:
it's a joke beyonce, so calm down you dumb sh*t

shut the hell up
 5 years ago '04        #102
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1782 1782
 Dos-effect said:
My one sentence to your paragraph.........who is crying?

wat do u call it? u being sensitive about lauryn's feelings because of a joke and replying to a person that he's 'defending the kids' is what to you? I would call that person a crybaby who cant take a joke?

The fact u think he's defending the kid shows your viewpoint on the situation before u even ACT like your not defending lauryn.

In a word, its,

Homo

Now was the joke funny? not even, but beyonce trying to act all valiant over a bad joke is weak af. And Lauryn's a better singer than her anyway. she only said that as a way to put herself in the catefory that lauryn and mary J have been placed in.
 5 years ago '11        #103
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Dos-effect said:

Where a.ss somebody like Drake more then likely wont be around in 5 years let alone 10.
Dawg I'm SO TIRED of hearing this, and this is the second time you made this type of statement in this thread. Yall say this about EVERYBODY in the game today, every god damn artist. It's such a tired statement. Yall want so badly for people to fall off, and why? But anyways, Drake's already getting close to 4 years in the game, doesn't look like he's going anywhere soon. And sh*t you act like being in the game for 8-10 years is BAD thing...lol. That's a great career, and longer than most artists get. People said the same thing about Ross years ago, he's still here, bigger than ever. Yall say it about everybody. Some people fall off, some don't, but god yall really give every artist today the same timeline. Generations change, things change, ain't gotta be mad new artists are out here succeeding while your idols took their opportunities for granted.
 5 years ago '11        #104
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
This white vs. black sh*t is funny too. Just cause you're white doesn't mean you can't voice an opinion on a black person based on facts, and vice versa. Everybody doesn't have to respect Lauryn Hill cause she dropped one classic album. And most of the people just pretend to cause they try to fit in, they think they're supposed to. They are taught not to go against the "legends"..or w/e. At least when somebody tells you why they don't respect her, you know they are being honest and giving reasons why. Most of yall just trying to fit in, and don't even know sh*t about her.
 5 years ago '04        #105
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
thats a diss? pretty light-hearted joke if you ask me
 07-02-2012, 04:50 PM         #106
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k lauryn hill, beyonce sit ur old a.ss down
 5 years ago '05        #107
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
n*ggas in here speaking on sh*t they don't know about. Hollywood is Lights Camera Action then lights off. Music Industry isn't all glitz and glam, they try to control these artists through contracts and Lauryn wasn't going to go against her beliefs for that demonic a.ss industry. Children are a gift, wtf are you to say a grown a.ss woman can't do her motherly duties and take care of hers.

Gossiping like a bunch of fu*king females.
 07-02-2012, 04:57 PM         #108
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
n*ggas in here speaking on sh*t they don't know about. Hollywood is Lights Camera Action then lights off. Music Industry isn't all glitz and glam, they try to control these artists through contracts and Lauryn wasn't going to go against her beliefs for that demonic a.ss industry. Children are a gift, wtf are you to say a grown a.ss woman can't do her motherly duties and take care of hers.

Gossiping like a bunch of fu*king females.
she need to lay of the crack, have u seen her druggie a.ss, i feel sorry for the kids
 5 years ago '10        #109
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
I'm so tired of America being so damn sensitive these days. You can't voice an opinion or say anything without someone being mad with it being against the grain.
 5 years ago '07        #110
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
thank you based bey
 5 years ago '06        #111
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 6058 6058
 Young Buck said:
Yes, Yes I am

[pic - click to view]

fu*king
 5 years ago '04        #112
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2220 2220
Was Lauren Hills accountant bad? If so stfu and move on.
 5 years ago '12        #113
AK2 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 100 100
 the player said:
nas lost?
that nas lost sh*t is stale and it needs to be deaded.
 rockyin4 said:

Do you know what a Comedian is?
yeah I know what a comedian is. just don't expect everyone to like the joke, just because you have the thickest skin on the planet.

360crazy said:
YUP! and who gon stop me! HUH?!?!?
nobody. you are free to say what you want. doesn't mean I have to agree with you.
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
It is not fair but how do you think comedians/writers make money?

Comedians, Movies, TV Shows etc always have and always will insert said (fu*ke.d up) joke whether it be cold, harsh or down right dirty. Like Kat Williams hasn't made harsh jokes about Michael Jackson and like Cedric the Entertainer didn't make many jokes on Fantasia having a speech impediment and couldn't read.

Do you really think those kids "created" that joke? No. BET/Writers did that, they just did their job. The Entertainment that we look at is not about "peace" and "humbleness" as that doesn't sale. BS, drama etc sales. Got to give the people something to talk about. Screwed up? OF course.
I don't really care for the joke. It is disrespectful, but it was not directed at me so I am not angry about it. The nature of the joke is disrespectful and because of that don't expect everyone to appreciate it what it was intended to be a "joke", if you can call that a joke, because it wasn't funny imo.
 07-02-2012, 05:25 PM         #114
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These lil n*ggas apologized on 106 & park...

5 years ago '04        #115
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
so lemme use some of you guys logic... since MJ was the king its wrong to make a joke about him too huh?
 07-02-2012, 05:27 PM         #116
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by T Bonics; 06-28-2013 at 01:04 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #117
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,530 | Props total: 950 950
 Young Buck said:
Yes, Yes I am

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #118
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 Young Buck said:
First off, Lauryn isn't the queen of sh*t, she ain't Aretha Franklin or Ella Fitzgerald, she made one decent album then decided to go crazy and make hundred babies with some dude.

She then comes back and does performances where she's 5 hours later and sings like sh*t, yet still wants to be treated like she was Eve and we were one of her children that came from her octomom sized pus*y.

fu*k Lauryn Hill and fu*k Beyonce, if you don't like what I'm saying then fu*k you too

the diss was not needed BUT i agree with above statements 100%.
 5 years ago '10        #119
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,955 | Props total: 8868 8868
Lauryn Hill is a racist towards white people, she shows no respect then why does she deserve it
 07-02-2012, 05:50 PM         #120
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya but its cool for lauren hill to wish death on whitey b must of been kicked out the illuminati
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago