Beyonce PISSED Over Lauryn Hill Diss at BET Awards

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
I come back to see these Lauryn Hill stans mad that I don't praise this bi*ch

AuthenticMade said:
^^^See how foolish white people look when they talk about black culture?
See how stupid you'll look when I'm black.

Dumb as hell

Do you think Black folks have to like every person because they're black? If a person is an ignorant as*hole that believes they're superior to everyone, I won't respect them.

HYFR said:
Lauryn Hill is a snob.
Exactly, yet you have these NY dudes treat this chick like she's a living goddess since she made one album, you don't get to be called a "Queen" or "Legend" for one damn album then drop out for 10 years and appear as a hot mess doing sh*tty performances and being hours later for your fans.

That's called being a legend? Oh no, you dudes are going to take some L's for that statement alone.
 5 years ago '05        #42
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
That joke was in poor taste and shouldnt have been delivered by a cookie cutter kids pop group let alone even added to the script.
 5 years ago '11        #43
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
Big Bertha coming for Lauryns b00tyhole
 5 years ago '11        #44
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 urbangatsby said:
people like you are what's wrong with hip hop....anyone can be clown by some 12 year olds....l boogie isn't some regular chick...that's the queen homie
She made great music. She doesnt rescue African children and cure them of diseases. fu*k Lauryn Hill
 5 years ago '12        #45
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,589 | Props total: 6048 6048
n*ggas really get this upset over a joke these days

5 years ago '08        #46
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 ImInHerMouth said:
She made great music. She doesnt rescue African children and cure them of diseases. fu*k Lauryn Hill
Exactly, people are still dissing Michael Jackson as he's dead in the ground, when you used his money to help children around third world countries and wanted the world to be a peaceful place with unity and love.

Yet when someone throws a joke at this bum who hasn't done sh*t for anyone and sh*ts on her fans, that means it's the end of the world.

Y'all are k!lling me right now
 5 years ago '08        #47
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
I didn't take it as them dissing her as much as they were dissing her accountant. Props to Beyonce for repping for Lauryn anyway.
 5 years ago '09        #48
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
What the fu*k are these little f*ggots doing there in the first place
 07-02-2012, 01:50 PM         #49
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wheres the diss at? i thought the joke was aimed at lauryn hills accountant not lauryn hill
 5 years ago '11        #50
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,056 | Props total: 12702 12702
“For the past several years, I have remained what others would consider underground. I did this in order to build a community of people, like-minded in their desire for freedom and the right to pursue their goals and lives without being manipulated and controlled by a media protected military industrial complex with a completely different agenda. Having put the lives and needs of other people before my own for multiple years, and having made hundreds of millions of dollars for certain institutions, under complex and sometimes severe circumstances, I began to require growth and more equitable treatment, but was met with resistance. I entered into my craft full of optimism (which I still possess), but immediately saw the suppressive force with which the system attempts to maintain it’s control over a given paradigm. I’ve seen people promote addiction, use sabotage, black listing, media bullying and any other coercion technique they could, to prevent artists from knowing their true value, or exercising their full power. These devices of control, no matter how well intentioned (or not), can have a devastating outcome on the lives of people, especially creative types who must grow and exist within a certain environment and according to a certain pace, in order to live and create optimally.

I kept my life relatively simple, even after huge successes, but it became increasingly obvious that certain indulgences and privileges were expected to come at the expense of my free soul, free mind, and therefore my health and integrity. So I left a more mainstream and public life, in order to wean both myself, and my family, away from a lifestyle that required distortion and compromise as a means for maintaining it. During this critical healing time, there were very few people accessible to me who had not already been seduced or affected by this machine, and therefore who could be trusted to not try and influence or coerce me back into a dynamic of compromise. Individual growth was expected to take place unnaturally, or stagnated outright, subject to marketing and politics. Addressing critical issues like pop culture cannibalism or its manipulation of the young at the expense of everything, was frowned upon and discouraged by limiting funding, or denying it outright. When one has a prolific creative output like I did/do, and is then forced to stop, the effects can be dangerous both emotionally and psychologically, both for the artist and those in need of that resource. It was critically important that I find a suitable pathway within which to exist, without being distorted or economically strong-armed.

During this period of crisis, much was said about me, both slanted and inaccurate, by those who had become dependent on my creative force, yet unwilling to fully acknowledge the importance of my contribution, nor compensate me equitably for it. This was done in an effort to smear my public image, in order to directly affect my ability to earn independently of this system. It took a long time to locate and nurture a community of people strong enough to resist the incredibly unhealthy tide, and more importantly see through it. If I had not been able to make contact with, and establish this community, my life, safety and freedom, would have been directly affected as well as the lives, safety and freedom of my family. Failure to create a non toxic, non exploitative environment was not an option.

As my potential to work, and therefore earn freely, was being threatened, I did whatever needed to be done in order to insulate my family from the climate of hostility, false entitlement, manipulation, racial prejudice, s3xism and ageism that I was surrounded by. This was absolutely critical while trying to find and establish a new and very necessary community of healthy people, and also heal and detoxify myself and my family while raising my young children.

There were no exotic trips, no fleet of cars, just an all out war for safety, integrity, wholeness and health, without mistreatment denial, and/or exploitation. In order to liberate myself from those who found it ok to oppose my wholeness, free speech and integral growth by inflicting different forms of punitive action against it, I used my resources to sustain our safety and survival until I was able to restore my ability to earn outside of it!...

more.....
 5 years ago '05        #51
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
Most of ya'll sound like straight up bi*ches, fu*k Lauryn Hill. Yes, she dropped a classic and precedents for female rappers, but the bi*ch ain't the queen of hiphop, if anything thats Latifas' spot if anythng, but d!ck riding hiphop stans will swear to Lauryns' name. Shes' disrespected her fans every since, horrible music, diva attitude, gave reason to the breaking of the Fugees, and so on.

Since when was she sitting at the top GTFO. People have disrespected Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston , R-Kelly , and so on , and in comparison to her as far as contribution black culture and music is concerned , they all sh*t on Lauryn. Who the fu*k is this bi*ch again ? If any of you actually grew up listening to music, you'd be more pissed at this bi*ch for being a waste of talent, than any joke on her. fu*k her.
 5 years ago '04        #52
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,893 | Props total: 2956 2956
pay your fu*kin taxes and you wont go to jail and get dissed by 13 year olds
 07-02-2012, 01:55 PM         #53
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
First off, Lauryn isn't the queen of sh*t, she ain't Aretha Franklin or Ella Fitzgerald, she made one decent album then decided to go crazy and make hundred babies with some dude.

She then comes back and does performances where she's 5 hours later and sings like sh*t, yet still wants to be treated like she was Eve and we were one of her children that came from her octomom sized pus*y.

fu*k Lauryn Hill and fu*k Beyonce, if you don't like what I'm saying then fu*k you too
i dont get why everyone is getting butt hurt. its a joke about someone not knowing how to look after their money. they didnt say she looked like she belonged in an asylum with 1,000's of cats or nything like tht.

where are you guys when they rip on Aretha's weight??

fu*k lauryn hill, and beyonce
 5 years ago '12        #54
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,860 | Props total: 22204 22204
By the way Missy > Lauryn Hill
 07-02-2012, 01:59 PM         #55
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of ya'll are the most ignorant. Lauryn Hill is someone who actually stood up for what she believed in. And just to be correct she had two solo albums. Miseducation and Unplugged. And lets not forget there were two fugee albums the second which went on to sell 15 million albums worldwide

She obviously has had some demons to overcome. Just listen to Talib Kweli "Ms. Hill".

The fact of the matter is a bunch of 13 or 14 year olds who havent done sh*t and would be fortunate to have a quarter of the impact Lauryn has had should keep their mouths shut. AND knowing that many of the artists there respect her, her craft, and some of her beliefs the joke was in very bad taste.

And one last note, she is going thru this right now. Her future still hangs in the balance it is def not the right time to be joking on her or anyone going through something.
 07-02-2012, 02:01 PM         #56
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k lauren hill....how can anybody defend that bish, do u see the way she treat her fans
 5 years ago '04        #57
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 Skratch said:
Wheres the diss at? i thought the joke was aimed at lauryn hills accountant not lauryn hill
Sad how cats start an uproar without thinking.
 5 years ago '11        #58
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,300 | Props total: 12685 12685
if beyonce is mad you know you did something wrong cause its rare she show emotions in public like that.
 07-02-2012, 02:03 PM         #59
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k beyonce fu*k politically correct a.ss to

lil ray ray for president, hes honest, he keep it all the way 100...i like that kid
 5 years ago '06        #60
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
It was a damn joke... Laugh at the sh*t or don't and then move the fu*k on
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy