Beyonce PISSED Over Lauryn Hill Diss at BET Awards

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 Young Buck said:
So I'm just suppose to kiss this bi*ches a.ss and pretend she hasn't been sh*t for the last 10 years?
That sh*t is true, she hasnt done sh*t for a minute.
 5 years ago '11        #22
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 365 365
 Young Buck said:
So I'm just suppose to kiss this bi*ches a.ss and pretend she hasn't been sh*t for the last 10 years?

You know what, fu*k you

And fu*k La' Havana

YOU A LAME MY n*gga... STOP POSTING AND JUST TAKE YOUR L

5 years ago '04        #23
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,469 | Props total: 6051 6051
here we go again with this jus because your famous people cant say anything bad about you
 5 years ago '12        #24
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 840 840
sounds like they was makin fun of her tax problems and tax accountant instead of her actual talent?? or actually her...
 5 years ago '12        #25
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
No one gives a fu*k.
 5 years ago '12        #26
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,916 | Props total: 2538 2538
Who cares about a joke regarding Lauryen Hill??? it doesn't affect you!! People literally Cry over sh*t like this
 07-02-2012, 12:11 PM         #27
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:

You know what, fu*k you

And fu*k La' Havana
when having an indefensible perspective fails, dont admit your idiocy, just keep rationalizing to save face...

Oh I see you
 5 years ago '04        #28
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,423 | Props total: 6452 6452
why do people act like because of one album 14 years ago makes you untouched. i'm not even talking about this i'm talking about her attitude towards people. i respect lauryn hill but the way she acts isn't exactly going to get sympathy.

you go into hiding for 10 years, you come back you do these random remixes to your classic songs, you're hours late to your own shows. just sh!tting on everybody that wanted you to come back
 5 years ago '11        #29
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Its not that serious
 07-02-2012, 12:26 PM         #30
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obonga said:
A bunch fu*k boys in here that cant take a joke\

some of yall acting like you know the bi*ch
It aint that, its just as fans of music we respect real artist, while most you fans to today give passes for weak a.ss talent and gimmicks. That one album how ever many years ago is a classic record and will still be relevant 20 years from now, some artist make timeless music and because of this ability they are looked at with more respect.

Where a.ss somebody like Drake more then likely wont be around in 5 years let alone 10.

Dont expect yall young boys to know anything about a time when talent is what sold records not likability
 07-02-2012, 12:30 PM         #31
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK2 said:
so what I am getting from a certain fellow in this thread is that it is ok to disrespect someone because of their failings as a person and pass it of as a joke.
nas lost?
 07-02-2012, 12:32 PM         #32
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
It aint that, its just as fans of music we respect real artist, while most you fans to today give passes for weak a.ss talent and gimmicks. That one album how ever many years ago is a classic record and will still be relevant 20 years from now, some artist make timeless music and because of this ability they are looked at with more respect.

Where a.ss somebody like Drake more then likely wont be around in 5 years let alone 10.
drakehas 2-7 years left
 5 years ago '10        #33
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 Dos-effect said:

Dont expect yall young boys to know anything about a time when talent is what sold records not likability
What does this have to do with that joke? Just because a person made a great album...that means you can't say sh*t about them?

Not like the dude said, "fu*k Lauren Hill's music!". He made a joke about her finances.

AK2 said:
so what I am getting from a certain fellow in this thread is that it is ok to disrespect someone because of their failings as a person and pass it of as a joke.
Do you know what a Comedian is?
 07-02-2012, 12:42 PM         #34
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rockyin4 said:
What does this have to do with that joke? Just because a person made a great album...that means you can't say sh*t about them?

Not like the dude said, "fu*k Lauren Hill's music!". He made a joke about her finances.

Do you know what a Comedian is?
Just explaining peoples reason for being upset
 07-02-2012, 12:44 PM         #35
HoodGraduate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Props to Beyonce.
 5 years ago '08        #36
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 ShaDy 6.1.9 said:
i doubt those little kids were the ones that actually thought of/wrote the diss as part of the script...could have been mike epps, could have been someone from BET...but someone was taking a shot at her situation...those kids probably dont even know who lauryn hill is, they simply read what they were told to
does it matter who wrote the joke?...they chose to say it..dont defend them man..

Last edited by supervillain; 07-02-2012 at 12:56 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #37
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
I felt what ever award she was being given was wrong and that her non black self shouldn't have even been there let alone won an award. She wants to be white so bad let her win a people's choice award.
 5 years ago '04        #38
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,423 | Props total: 6452 6452
 Mathematic said:
does it matter who wrote the joke?...they chose to say it..dont defend them man..
you're expecting a bunch of 14-15 year olds to say no? dude was scared to even say the joke
 5 years ago '08        #39
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 justinjones said:
you're expecting a bunch of 14-15 year olds to say no? dude was scared to even say the joke
touche
 07-02-2012, 01:01 PM         #40
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obonga said:

it's a joke, just cause someone made an album you like doesnt mean they are exempt from being made fun of.
Granted.........but just because you dont like the artist doesn't mean someone else cant get offended.....it goes both ways.....its not a right or wrong issue bruh........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy