Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
19365 pageviews
174 comments

SM 38204 heat pts38204
space
space
$128,024 | Props total: 67808 67808
Beyonce PISSED Over Lauryn Hill Diss at BET Awards

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Video:
[pic - click to view]

Beyonce -- PISSED Over Lauryn Hill Diss at BET Awards | TMZ.com

Beyonce wasn't laughing when a boy band DISSED Lauryn Hill at last night's BET Awards ... in fact, Bey was so upset, she changed her acceptance speech (on the fly) to HONOR the former Fugee.

So let's start with The Diss -- Comedian Mike Epps and the group Mindless Behavior were co-presenting the award for Best R&B Artist when Mike jokingly tried to sing.

One of the members of the group quipped, "You sing BAD ... like Lauryn Hill's tax accountant bad."

The diss drew gasps from the crowd ... and pissed off Beyonce, who ultimately WON the award that was being presented.

But TMZ has learned ... B was so upset, she scrapped the speech she had prepared and defended Lauryn's honor instead ... saying, "I want to thank all the talented R&B women that came before me like Lauryn Hill and Mary J. Blige."

When B walked off stage, there was a woman waiting for her -- possibly a BET handler -- and B began to vent about the insult, saying the Lauryn Hill diss was "disrespectful" and "not cool."

The woman complimented Beyonce for adding Lauryn Hill's name to her acceptance speech ... to which Beyonce replied, "I just felt [the diss] was wrong."

We called Beyonce's rep for comment -- so far, no word back.

174 comments for "Beyonce PISSED Over Lauryn Hill Diss at BET Awards"

5 years ago '09        #2
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
Lauryn Hill & any other respectable person at the forefront of Hip-Hop & R&B should never be disrespected by the likes of a few Mindless f*ggots. Mafu*kas is way too comfortable.
 5 years ago '11        #3
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
really? they diss L Boogie? These guys are probably getting molested like B2K and IMX before them....dudes will be nothing in 5 years
 5 years ago '06        #4
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4736 4736
 SM said:
One of the members of the group quipped, "You sing BAD ... like Lauryn Hill's tax accountant bad."
I heard them say her name but didnt hear who it was compared to. reading online now, it appears they dissed the tax accountant of Lauryn Hill. Maybe there is a story idk about the tax accountant
 5 years ago '05        #5
ShaDy 6.1.9 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
i doubt those little kids were the ones that actually thought of/wrote the diss as part of the script...could have been mike epps, could have been someone from BET...but someone was taking a shot at her situation...those kids probably dont even know who lauryn hill is, they simply read what they were told to
 5 years ago '08        #6
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
People can't joke anymore?

Who the hell cares and fu*k Beyonce. I'm surprised the joke wasn't about Lauryn popping babies out her pus*y left and right.
 07-02-2012, 10:09 AM         #7
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:

Who the hell cares and fu*k Beyonce. I'm surprised the joke wasn't about Lauryn popping babies out her pus*y left and right.
Really? is it that serious, your backing a group of 13 year olds?
 5 years ago '11        #8
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 Young Buck said:

people like you are what's wrong with hip hop....anyone can be clown by some 12 year olds....l boogie isn't some regular chick...that's the queen homie
 5 years ago '08        #9
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Yes, Yes I am

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #10
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 Travi$ said:
Lauryn Hill & any other respectable person at the forefront of Hip-Hop & R&B should never be disrespected by the likes of a few Mindless f*ggots. Mafu*kas is way too comfortable.

edit: FTR, shes a legend, and my favorite femcee of all time. But, if you dont know where shes been the last 10 years, shes done some fu*ked up sh*t. Not showed up at shows, too fu*ked up to perform, god awful performances etc etc ... im not for dissing chicks either, but that joke aint that big a deal.

Last edited by The Hatchett; 07-02-2012 at 10:23 AM..
 07-02-2012, 10:15 AM         #11
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
You know those kids didn't write that... They just read the sh*t......

That was some dirty sh*t though..... I was like when I heard that sh*t....
 5 years ago '08        #12
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 urbangatsby said:
people like you are what's wrong with hip hop....anyone can be clown by some 12 year olds....l boogie isn't some regular chick...that's the queen homie
First off, Lauryn isn't the queen of sh*t, she ain't Aretha Franklin or Ella Fitzgerald, she made one decent album then decided to go crazy and make hundred babies with some dude.

She then comes back and does performances where she's 5 hours later and sings like sh*t, yet still wants to be treated like she was Eve and we were one of her children that came from her octomom sized pus*y.

fu*k Lauryn Hill and fu*k Beyonce, if you don't like what I'm saying then fu*k you too
 07-02-2012, 10:26 AM         #13
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
First off, Lauryn isn't the queen of sh*t, she ain't Aretha Franklin or Ella Fitzgerald, she made one decent album then decided to go crazy and make hundred babies with some dude.

She then comes back and does performances where she's 5 hours later and sings like sh*t, yet still wants to be treated like she was Eve and we were one of her children that came from her octomom sized pus*y.

fu*k Lauryn Hill and fu*k Beyonce, if you don't like what I'm saying then fu*k you too
Dude now your just showing how little you know about music............
 07-02-2012, 10:32 AM         #14
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea them lil n*ggas was outta line, sh*t blew up on twitter last night.
 5 years ago '08        #15
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Dude now your just showing how little you know about music............
So I'm just suppose to kiss this bi*ches a.ss and pretend she hasn't been sh*t for the last 10 years?

You know what, fu*k you

And fu*k La' Havana
 07-02-2012, 10:41 AM         #16
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
So I'm just suppose to kiss this bi*ches a.ss and pretend she hasn't been sh*t for the last 10 years?

You know what, fu*k you

And fu*k La' Havana
My bad, you must be having a PMS moment.........I'm going to give u a few moments so you can bleed the bi*ch out and then Ill come back and holla at you aiight?
 5 years ago '04        #17
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
fu*k beyonce..who gives a sh*t if she cant take a joke..
 5 years ago '10        #18
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182

That's type fu*ked up what they said lol..
 5 years ago '08        #19
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
that sh*t is cold

lauryn hill rapping in 1996 >>> 99% of rappers out today

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 07-02-2012 at 10:54 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #20
AK2 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 100 100
so what I am getting from a certain fellow in this thread is that it is ok to disrespect someone because of their failings as a person and pass it of as a joke.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy