Dwight Howard: I'll re-sign with only one team

most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 105
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
GMs of rockets & warriors can't be serious.

you trade for him and put who on the floor?

neither will even make the playoffs in the west after giving up what's necessary for Dwight.

I don't buy it
 5 years ago '04        #42
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,067 | Props total: 4417 4417
hes going to the lakers they can sell bynum to there fan base

i doubt dwight leaves LA even if hes in shaqs shadow
 5 years ago '04        #43
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,067 | Props total: 4417 4417
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
You guys have nothing we want bruh. No one is fond of your weak a.ssets. Warriors and rockets it is.

Plus everyone is saying billy king aint waiting on dwight.
so youd rather have an injured bogut or and injured curry because thats the center piece of any deal?

brook lopez is better for your franchise than anything those 2 teams will offer

my opinion is if he gets traded to houston he leaves and if he ends up in golden state with those fans that coach and owner he will stay
 07-02-2012, 02:52 PM         #44
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't get why Lakers fans worried about this dude. fu*k him, we got Drew. We need a SF a PG and a reliable bench player. We don't need another star.
 5 years ago '07        #45
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6053 6053
 MosDefinition said:
so youd rather have an injured bogut or and injured curry because thats the center piece of any deal?

brook lopez is better for your franchise than anything those 2 teams will offer

my opinion is if he gets traded to houston he leaves and if he ends up in golden state with those fans that coach and owner he will stay
Brook lopez is trash. Soft 7'0 big man that's scared of contact. Likes to shoot jumpers, and rebounds like a point guard
 5 years ago '08        #46
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
avatar space
space
$38,743 | Props total: 8962 8962
Magic lost lol..
 5 years ago '11        #47
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Dwight does decide where he goes. No one is going to rent him, esp with him being out until the all star break.
Same reason Carmelo isn't a net. He didn't want to be a net, so he isn't a net.

Superstars can control where they want to go, esp when they are in the last year of their contract. Warriors are run by Jerry West I believe. He isn't dumb. He isn't going to ruin his team that he is building to rent Dwight.
 5 years ago '09        #48
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,435 | Props total: 8509 8509
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Brook lopez is trash. Soft 7'0 big man that's scared of contact. Likes to shoot jumpers, and rebounds like a point guard
Lopez never has been injured and and for how shallow the pool of true centers are in the NBA...that's pretty valuable.
 5 years ago '07        #49
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6053 6053
 maxnn said:
Dwight does decide where he goes. No one is going to rent him, esp with him being out until the all star break.
Same reason Carmelo isn't a net. He didn't want to be a net, so he isn't a net.

Superstars can control where they want to go, esp when they are in the last year of their contract. Warriors are run by Jerry West I believe. He isn't dumb. He isn't going to ruin his team that he is building to rent Dwight.
But the warriors are OWNED by joe lacob and he told west and the warriors gm to do whatever he can to get dwight in oakland so he can sell him on the future. Joe lacob is obsessed with dwight.
 5 years ago '11        #50
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Scott Howard-Cooper ‏@SHowardCooper
Lacob says GSWs probably won't jump back into Dwight derby. "I doubt it.... I never say never. But we have somebody called Andrew Bogut."
 5 years ago '06        #51
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Lopez never has been injured and and for how shallow the pool of true centers are in the NBA...that's pretty valuable.
you're an idiot.

 5 years ago '11        #52
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Lopez never has been injured and and for how shallow the pool of true centers are in the NBA...that's pretty valuable.
Um, he played in like 5 games this year b/c of injuries.
 5 years ago '07        #53
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6053 6053
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Lopez never has been injured and and for how shallow the pool of true centers are in the NBA...that's pretty valuable.
n*gga broke his foot in training camp missed like 3 months, played like 4 games, and then sprained his ankle and got such down for the rest of the season.
 5 years ago '09        #54
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,435 | Props total: 8509 8509
 TheKidHypno' said:
you're an idiot.

forgot that one,

my point is Lopez doesn't get injuried as much as other star center like Bynum, Yao...etc.

Ya'll act like lopez is a bum

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #55
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 maxnn said:
Scott Howard-Cooper ‏@SHowardCooper
Lacob says GSWs probably won't jump back into Dwight derby. "I doubt it.... I never say never. But we have somebody called Andrew Bogut."
don't bother with Jamaican he's just salty
 5 years ago '04        #56
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
avatar space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #57
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
avatar space
space
$38,743 | Props total: 8962 8962
 maxnn said:
Scott Howard-Cooper ‏@SHowardCooper
Lacob says GSWs probably won't jump back into Dwight derby. "I doubt it.... I never say never. But we have somebody called Andrew Bogut."



I hope all the GM's force the Magic to deal with Billy King He may send the Magic back a psot card or something in exchange for dWight
 5 years ago '07        #58
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6053 6053
 maxnn said:
Scott Howard-Cooper ‏@SHowardCooper
Lacob says GSWs probably won't jump back into Dwight derby. "I doubt it.... I never say never. But we have somebody called Andrew Bogut."
Smokescreen. Of course he's not gonna outwardly say "hell yea I still want dwight howard".

clippers did the same sh*t last year when pursuing cp3. Said they were no longer pursuing him. They even told eric gordon he wasn't gonna be traded. Then the lakers/noh/rockets trade gets vetoed. Second time around cp3 ends up in a clippers uni and gordon gets traded.
 5 years ago '06        #59
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$40,446 | Props total: 17851 17851
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Smokescreen. Of course he's not gonna outwardly say "hell yea I still want dwight howard".

clippers did the same sh*t last year when pursuing cp3. Said they were no longer pursuing him. They even told eric gordon he wasn't gonna be traded. Then the lakers/noh/rockets trade gets vetoed. Second time around cp3 ends up in a clippers uni and gordon gets traded.
They not trading for a rental man
 5 years ago '09        #60
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,629 | Props total: 2739 2739
Like I been saying, he should have never opted in for another season. He could have opted out last week and been unrestricted and signed with whoever he wanted to.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy